Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms (954 Views)

Nigerian Govt Approves N10.7bn For Establishment Of 10 New Rice Mills / Super Grow Fertilizer / Seed And Fertilizer Planter @reasonable Price (2) (3) (4)

Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms by Adieza(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
I am not in NIgeria right now so I cannot confirm this. However, I have been looking for the fertilizer the FG said they are selling to farmers at N5500. Today my fertilizer distributor told me that it is an organic fertilizer called Compost Plus.

Anything compost is not a fertiliser, rather a soil conditional. The simplest way to distinguish between compost and fertilizer is to remember this: Compost feeds the soil and fertilizer feeds the plants. Fertilizer adds to the soil's nutrient supply, but instead of feeding the soil food web, the ingredients in fertilizers are intended to meet the needs of fast-growing plants.

Therefore, compost don't always meet the need of a plant and there is no way a 50 kg bag of compost should cost N5500.

You will need at least 100 bags of compost to get the same result on an acre as 5 bags of NPK.

In Europe compost is the cheapest thing you can buy for your garden.

Cow manure is a organic fertilizer and much more potent. There is nothing more organic than that. We buy it for N200 per bag already collected. if you want to pack it yourself then give the Mallam some token at the Kara market and you are set to go.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1406338296152295&id=824249521027845

Re: Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms by fumiswtpusy(f): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Thank you for exposing them once again.like I always say I can't wait to leave the cursed country behind to odudduwa republic.
Re: Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms by MasterKim: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Thank you for exposing them once again.like I always say I can't wait to leave the cursed country behind to odudduwa republic.
See as ur brain don leak for everywhere. Flatty
Re: Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms by MasterKim: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
No be fertilizer. Wetin e come be? Stone or sharp sand?
Re: Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms by Adieza(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
MasterKim:
No be fertilizer. Wetin e come be? Stone or sharp sand?
You blind.
Re: Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms by Adieza(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms by fumiswtpusy(f): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
MasterKim:

See as ur brain don leak for everywhere. Flatty
Why can't you respect yourself for once.will you tell me where I am from.you are the type disgracing we the true yorubas by not taking your bath.
Go and commit suicide like our leader awolowo.stinking thing.

Re: Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms by stagger: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
OP, stop fooling around. The govt fertilizer is NPK 20:10:10.

How is that organic fertilizer or compost? You are not even in Nigeria and you just open your computer to write rubbish.
Re: Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms by shariff84: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
stagger:
OP, stop fooling around. The govt fertilizer is NPK 20:10:10.

How is that organic fertilizer or compost? You are not even in Nigeria and you just open your computer to write rubbish.
thanks for telling him the true.we all used it this rainy season in the north and the result is perfect
Re: Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms by MasterKim: 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Why can't you respect yourself for once.will you tell me where I am from.you are the type disgracing we the true yorubas by not taking your bath.
Go and commit suicide like our leader awolowo.stinking thing.
U too dey quick vex.
Na wetin fake drug dey cause be dz oo
Re: Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms by joeoagroworldnig(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good day house;
I need supply of Notore Urea granule fertilizer: upto 60tonnes; if you can supply it or have it do contact me as soon as possible:
* phone number: +2347064611494
* Email: joeoagroworldnig@gmail.com
Re: Stop Buying Federal Govt Fertilizer, It Fake. Work-Aroms by FarmTech(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
When I went to buy 20:10:10, the seller introduced me to the organic compost. But with that high price? I would rather buy 55 bags of pig manure with it!

5 Tonnes Black Cow Horn Available For Sale In Lagos / What Is This Type Of Large Spider Called / Watermelon Needed Urgently