Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) (2800 Views)

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet / Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python / Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by dnationsblog: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Between cat and dog which is best for pet?
Can dogs be chosen for a cat?

https://dnationsblog..com.ng/2017/09/why-you-should-choose-cat-for-dog-well.html?m=1

The fact is that both pets are almost similar In terms of security purposes in the house.

Pets are man friend. They keep part of the house occupied if you have a lot of them.

Pets are very essential for the following reasons
...security purposes.

.... They can act as a companion.
....they can be used for entertainment when they are well trained.

To some people, having a pet is like having a baby in the house. Example of pets are cats, mouse, dogs, bird, fowl,fish chameleon etc

LETS TALK ABOUT SELECTION OF PETS
precisely cat and dog.

https://dnationsblog..com.ng/2017/09/why-you-should-choose-cat-for-dog-well.html?m=1

Yes cats can be more shy than dog when it comes to the part of interfering with humans.

But there are few things why cat should be chosen for a dog.

Pets users have high selection of dogs over cats due to the fact that dogs happens to be the first man friend right from history.
but that's wrong!

1) Cats are wiser than dogs:

This might sound weird,but its the fact. Cats are extremely wise. Cats can partially reads human mind

. They really know when man is upset only by their facial expression. Dogs are not that way. The only way dogs can notice an act of angriness from human

Continue https://dnationsblog..com.ng/2017/09/why-you-should-choose-cat-for-dog-well.html?m=1

Cats Are faster
Its obvious that cats are very good in running faster than dogs ..
Cats can never thought of climbing walls slowly

Its part of their nature

See more and pictures

Cats kepp of rats at home

https://dnationsblog..com.ng/2017/09/w
Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin

Making cat a pet in this country? Our people will turn it to another thing

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by Chubhie: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ever since I visited a friend and saw the connection he had with his trained cats,I've had to upgrade my outdated perceptions about cats.

Pets I've had connections with are pigeons and rabbits. Now, I'm adding cats to the mix.Naija so demonized cats!
Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by Nutase: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
angry
Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by omniwater: 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cats are now endangered animals in Nigeria thanks to Nollywood and most gullible Nigerian Christians

Cats are lovely,neat,intelligent and cute pet.

But Nigerians will say you're a witch or a wizard for having innocent cats as pets .

Who cares anyway ?

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by odinga1of: 4:18am On Sep 05, 2017
In my neighborhood here in Ghana everyone has a Cat. And that left me asking Why? They said that the Ghanaians Cat are cool and level headed
Why Nigerians own cat are ..................................

So I decided to be playing with the Cat so as to get acquaint with them, but nor try train cat for Naija o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2017
I hate that animal with passion
Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by falcon01: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2017
cat I like dogs I don't like much me last dog was given me hard time but me cat understand's me it does cool stuffs.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Cats are neat and better than dogs.
I love cats.
Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by Patented: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2017
its very shortsighted to classify one pet as better than the other. every pet has its benefits and every prospective pet owner knows what he wants in a pet. So cats are not better than dogs or vice versa, also neither is better than a parrot or a fish or a tortoise or a rabbit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by rumenase(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2017
odinga1of:

In my neighborhood here in Ghana everyone has a Cat. And that left me asking Why? They said that the Ghanaians Cat are cool and level headed

So I decided to be playing with the Cat so as to get acquaint with them, but nor try train cat for Naija o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

fallacy
odinga1of:

fallacy
odinga1of:

fallacy
Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by rumenase(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Patented:
its very shortsighted to classify one pet as better than the other. every pet has its benefits and every prospective pet owners knows what he wants in a pet. so cats are not better than dogs or vice versa. also neither is better than a parrot or a fish or a tortoise or a rabbit.

best response so far

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by rumenase(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2017
No pet is better people get pets for various reasons so stop saying one is better than the other OP personally I prefer dogs but I hate birds of any kind.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by olashas(f): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2017
I love cats.
Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Patented:
its very shortsighted to classify one pet as better than the other. every pet has its benefits and every prospective pet owner knows what he wants in a pet. So cats are not better than dogs or vice versa, also neither is better than a parrot or a fish or a tortoise or a rabbit.

The mentality of 'I AM BETTER THAN YOU' which keeps ruinning humanity, a disunity should not be transfered to the cats and dogs. I like your comment!
Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by Tellemall: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chubhie:
Ever since I visited a friend and saw the connection he had with his trained cats,I've had to upgrade my outdated perceptions about cats.

Pets I've had connections with are pigeons and rabbits. Now, I'm adding cats to the mix.Naija so demonized cats!

Not only Nigerians demonize cats.

And what is a "trained cat"?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by johnHerba(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Reason Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs While Choosing A Pet ( Pictures) by vioment: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
No animal welcomes you back home after a few hours more than a dog or a parrot.

My friend had two cats a year before he had a dog, now that the dog is three years, it can beat two dogs at the same time if it has to.

We reason say the cats been train the dog due to experience in fighting and playing. A sharper dog now.

(1) (Reply)

100% German Shepard Working Line / Help!my Bumastiff Dog Dosnt Bark... / U Will Scream When U See This Female Rottweiler Puppy Live..for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.