Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Arrogance Of Christianity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Arrogance Of Christianity. (584 Views)

The Arrogance Of Penterascals / The Traitors Of Christianity / The Arrogance Of Jehovah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Arrogance Of Christianity. by Martinez19(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Christianity is a lie. It is laden with force hope and errors. It doesn't stop there, it is to be embraced without questioning. The worst part is that it glorifies you dying for the sake rather than forsaking it even though it's a lie. What could be more arrogant?

The same goes with Islam.
Re: The Arrogance Of Christianity. by revelatiorcm(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Martinez19:
Christianity is a lie. It is laden with force hope and errors. It doesn't stop there, it is to be embraced without questioning. The worst part is that it glorifies you dying for the sake rather than forsaking it even though it's a lie. What could be more arrogant?

I strongly agree with you on that one, Christianity is a lie, Islam also,
but Yeshua HaMashiach is true, Jesus Christ is alive and He is true, do not be mislead by what you we people claim concerning the reality of God, have a personal revelation of the reality of this God, then make such a comment, to start you, yourself you are the evidence of the existence of God, Jesus Christ.
no God, no you
Re: The Arrogance Of Christianity. by Martinez19(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
revelatiorcm:

but Yeshua HaMashiach is true, Jesus Christ is alive and He is true, do not be mislead by what you we people claim concerning the reality of God, have a personal revelation of the reality of this God, then make such a comment, to start you, yourself you are the evidence of the existence of God, Jesus Christ.
no God, no you
If christianity is a lie, how then can Jesus be true? Or perhaps you see Jesus from a different perspective, a perspective not from the bible.
Re: The Arrogance Of Christianity. by felixomor: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Martinez19:

There is no proof for your talk.

This can be said to be your own small opinion.
It holds no water, therefore. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Arrogance Of Christianity. by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 05, 2017
Christianity is a lie. It is laden with force hope and errors. It
doesn't stop there, it is to be embraced without questioning.
The worst part is that it glorifies you dying for the sake rather
than forsaking it even though it's a lie. What could be more
arrogant?

Baseless set of words. Indeed.

1 Like

Re: The Arrogance Of Christianity. by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 05, 2017
revelatiorcm:

no God, no you

Bro, I don't just seem to get your point. Could you be out of point?

1 Like

Re: The Arrogance Of Christianity. by revelatiorcm(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Martinez19:
If christianity is a lie, how then can Jesus be true? Or perhaps you see Jesus from a different perspective, a perspective not from the bible.

Christianity is an organization, and Jesus is God.
There is a different between an Arsenal player and a fan, though all of them may answer arsenal and wear the same t shirts, they differ a lot,

I hope I am not out of context.
God bless you
Re: The Arrogance Of Christianity. by revelatiorcm(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Bro, I don't just seem to get your point. Could you be out of point?
I hope not to be, but if I am, please pardon me.

1 Like

Re: The Arrogance Of Christianity. by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Feb 27
revelatiorcm:
■ Christianity is an organization, and Jesus is God. There is a different between an Arsenal player and a fan, though all of them may answer arsenal and wear the same t shirts, they differ a lot, I hope I am not out of context. God bless you
Christianity is a religion, a system of doctrines and traditions not based on the actual teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, but rather the idea that He is a Messiah sent to redeem. undecided
Re: The Arrogance Of Christianity. by Kobojunkie: 4:30am On Mar 01
Baseless set of words. Indeed.
You just described most all of the major religions. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is Fornication A Sin? See What The Bible Says / Proverbs Of Otem About Love / 2018 Prophecies By Pastor E.A Adeboye ( RCCG )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.