Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Adron Homes Is Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adron Homes Is Calling (1549 Views)

Job Opening: Ochacho Real Homes Is Hiring. / Adron Homes And Properties Limited Salary Structure / Adron Homes Properties Interview...Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adron Homes Is Calling by engrhorla(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Adron Homes and Properties is a pan-African real estate development company with headquarters in Lagos.
Our simplified mission is to make the incredible affordable in the area of housing.

As a big player in the real estate industry, we are expanding and right now we are in need of Business Development Executives in our Ibadan office.

Adron Homes is at 16th floor, Cocoa House, Dugbe, Ibadan.

If you are out there and you are smart, you have excellent oral and written communication skills - then apply.

However, you must be a graduate of a reputable institution.

Also note that you must have good computer skills.

If you meet any of these qualities and more, come to our office by 9am tomorrow with your CV.
Interview may be on the spot - be prepared.

You can call me for more information though.
Re: Adron Homes Is Calling by don4real18(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
engrhorla:
Adron Homes and Properties is a pan-African real estate development company with headquarters in Lagos.
Our simplified mission is to make the incredible affordable in the area of housing.

As a big player in the real estate industry, we are expanding and right now we are in need of Business Development Executives in our Ibadan office.

Adron Homes is at 16th floor, Cocoa House, Dugbe, Ibadan.

If you are out there and you are smart, you have excellent oral and written communication skills - then apply.

However, you must be a graduate of a reputable institution.

Also note that you must have good computer skills.

If you meet any of these qualities and more, come to our office by 9am tomorrow with your CV.
Interview may be on the spot - be prepared.

You can call me for more information though.
I'm in Lagos and can't make it
Can you reschedule an interview just for me and probably provide a temporary accommodation.
I assure you that I'm the one for the job
Re: Adron Homes Is Calling by engrhorla(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
don4real18:

I'm in Lagos and can't make it
Can you reschedule an interview just for me and probably provide a temporary accommodation.
I assure you that I'm the one for the job

OK.
Just give me a call
So I caan fix you for an interview
Re: Adron Homes Is Calling by Emmanex33: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2019
Am in Ibadan and I will like to do this in Lagos, can you help me out

(1) (Reply)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicants Abia State Let's Update Each Other / Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2018/2019 – Apply Now / 50k Job Vacancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.