Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice (3553 Views)

Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) / Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by smile4kenn(m): 4:30am On Feb 24, 2010
Nigerian singer Darey Art Alade is releasing his first US album in a matter of weeks, but that is not the news here. The gifted musician and pianist is already getting ready to mingle with America’s high and mighty. No, not just the Jay-Zs and Beyonces or Kanye Wests. How about dinner with former US president, George Bush, former US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice and maybe a breakfast meeting with President Obama?

More pics and detailed news
http://www.kennynaija.com/2010/02/nigerian-singer-darey-meets-george-bush.html

Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by nellaluv(f): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2010
Dude don't kid urself, just because u want peeps to flood ur site doesn't mean u should post misleading news. Darey was just opportuned to meet and pose with the former president and secretary of state at the just concluded THISDAY award. Like u were there when George Bush said he was a fan of his music . . . . msheew

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by zoragirl: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2010
Dare is one of the best artiste of our time, to me he remains number one musician in Nigeria kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by oge4real(f): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2010
Yea Darey's music has class, unlike the pidgin-dominated music industry of today.
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by riversman: 4:03am On Feb 25, 2010
Darey has CLASS!!! chaild puhlease, where has his class gotten, boys and gals plizzz,

and where do we place ASA, Nneka and Lara George, yall stop, no respect for any1 dat waits for reality show to become a musician
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by shilling(f): 5:06am On Feb 25, 2010
nellaluv:

Dude don't kid urself, just because u want peeps to flood your site doesn't mean u should post misleading news. Darey was just opportuned to meet and pose with the former president and secretary of state at the just concluded THISDAY award. Like u were there when George Bush said he was a fan of his music . . . . msheew

I know right? Gosh, how clueless can people be?!! angry
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by zigbo(f): 5:16am On Feb 25, 2010
Mehn dis sh*t is so desperate,
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by zigbo(f): 5:46am On Feb 25, 2010
I sais Poo boy,
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by spikedcylinder: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2010
Lol! cheesy
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by chelseabmw(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2010
this guy na big boy
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by Dolemite(f): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2010
Is that a good thing though? George Bush has the world wide view of being an unrepentant idiot. . .I wouldn't take a picture with that fool (bush).
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by kenn4smile: 4:08am On Feb 26, 2010
n
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by lexzybaba(m): 4:02am On Mar 02, 2010
too much swag
nice guy
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by riversman: 6:01am On Mar 02, 2010
As in GAY man kinda SWAG, hiss, he uses too much make up abeg,
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by victormog3: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2010
well for me that guy called dare shouldnt be dared.just be careful, he's got his game tight
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by easyemoney(m): 6:21pm On Mar 02, 2010
well what can i say, the other day some people just decided to make a mess out of dare saying he is not consistent and all sorts, i mean on this forum, i guess they are just playahaters, for me i love dare and that picture is just nice to see, dare with george bush the former number citizen of the world, how cool is that?
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by sjeezy8: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2010
hahaha lmfao ass off I remember when i ssaw the video of colin powell doin yahoozeeee

Olu maintain
Re: Pictures: Darey Art Alade With George Bush And Condoleezza Rice by gudvibz(f): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
One of my very best artist love him sooooooooo much

(1) (Reply)

Lwkmd! Mr. Ibu's Funny Look After Heavy Make-up: Is He Pretty? / Do Celebrities Have An Ethical Responsibility To Be Good Role-Models? / Hot Or Not? Dr Sid Wears A Skirt For Friend's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.