Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas (1114 Views)

Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by centoke30(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
I was in the shop, all of a sudden people started running, I came out to see Hausa men and women running to safety. I was then meant to understand that Igbos were beating and chasing them away because they Igbos alleged that the army officers stationed at isi gate beat up an Ibo man(Keke driver) mercilessly and took him away. The Igbos were aggravated because all the Army officers stationed there are all Hausas who usually intimidate and harass them and that led them to beat up the Hausas around there. The Army officers came back and saw what the Igbos did to the Hausas, they had to call an Armored vehicle and started chasing the Igbos away from there, they shot tear gas and guns randomly before they entered into the nearby streets chasing people away and damaging both cars and Keke napep.. it wasn't funny oooo. Some IPOB People lost their goods and other items while the Hausas were left out of the drama as they(hausas) were busy with there business at Isi gate. NB: I heard what started the fracas was that an army officer was beaten up by a Keke driver who he wanted to punish and that the Keke driver disarmed him and used the bottom of the gun to hit the officer's head. The army officers there poured out there anger on the Keke driver... the main message that the Igbos there said the wanted to send was that they don't need hausa Army officers because the officers don't treat them with respect. The Video I wanted to upload is about 206mb and it couldn't upload.
Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by centoke30(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lalastica please do the needful cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by Tolexander: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
This place is not really far from where I stay and I didn't know about what is going on there
Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by Benekruku(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
centoke30:
I was in the shop, all of a sudden people started running, I came out to see Hausa men and women running to safety. I was then meant to understand that Igbos were beating and chasing them away because they Igbos alleged that the army officers stationed at isi gate beat up an Ibo man(Keke driver) mercilessly and took him away. The Igbos were aggravated because all the Army officers stationed there are all Hausas who usually intimidate and harass them and that led them to beat up the Hausas around there. The Army officers came back and saw what the Igbos did to the Hausas, they had to call an Armored vehicle and started chasing the Igbos away from there, they shot tear gas and guns randomly before they entered into the nearby streets chasing people away and damaging both cars and Keke napep.. it wasn't funny oooo. Some IPOB People lost their goods and other items while the Hausas were left out of the drama as they(hausas) were busy with there business at Isi gate. NB: I heard what started the fracas was that an army officer was beaten up by a Keke driver who he wanted to punish and that the Keke driver disarmed him and used the bottom of the gun to hit the officer's head. The army officers there poured out there anger on the Keke driver... the main message that the Igbos there said the wanted to send was that they don't need hausa Army officers because the officers don't treat them with respect. The Video I wanted to upload is about 206mb and it couldn't upload.

Nollywood script!

Who disarms a soldier, Aboki for that matter and still use same gun to hit him

Is that not like committing suicide

2 Likes

Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by Marcelo290(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Where did this happen?
Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by saintikechi(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
za time bomb will soon explode. Touch nnamdi kanu and hausa people will be banished from the land of the rising sun. Anarchy is loading.

2 Likes

Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

Nollywood script!

Who disarms a soldier, Aboki for that matter and still use same gun to hit him

Is that not like committing suicide

Only an IPOB member aka citizen of potopoto nation aka piggy can do it

3 Likes

Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by Satansadvocate(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
And someone will come and scream one Nigeria here

6 Likes

Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by Eastfield1: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
centoke30:
fool
this was the massage you cooked up this thread for

1 Like

Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by centoke30(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Eastfield1:

fool
this was the massage you cooked up this thread for
tell me what message u have for us grin. Meanwhile, endeavor to check your spellings cheesy
Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by brize(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Eye witness account live from Oshogbo Idp camp...... source--- yoruba muslim

2 Likes

Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by Conductorr1: 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
NorthSide:

Only an IPOB member aka citizen of potopoto nation aka piggy can do it
How I wish the whole Yoruba "men" could muster courage enough to disarm only one solider after Abiola was flogged to death in the streets of Lagos while Kudirat was molested by frail fulani soldier boys. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by Zikaviirus: 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
centoke30:
[s]I was in the shop, all of a sudden people started running, I came out to see Hausa men and women running to safety. I was then meant to understand that Igbos were beating and chasing them away because they Igbos alleged that the army officers stationed at isi gate beat up an Ibo man(Keke driver) mercilessly and took him away. The Igbos were aggravated because all the Army officers stationed there are all Hausas who usually intimidate and harass them and that led them to beat up the Hausas around there. The Army officers came back and saw what the Igbos did to the Hausas, they had to call an Armored vehicle and started chasing the Igbos away from there, they shot tear gas and guns randomly before they entered into the nearby streets chasing people away and damaging both cars and Keke napep.. it wasn't funny oooo. Some IPOB People lost their goods and other items while the Hausas were left out of the drama as they(hausas) were busy with there business at Isi gate. NB: I heard what started the fracas was that an army officer was beaten up by a Keke driver who he wanted to punish and that the Keke driver disarmed him and used the bottom of the gun to hit the officer's head. The army officers there poured out there anger on the Keke driver... the main message that the Igbos there said the wanted to send was that they don't need hausa Army officers because the officers don't treat them with respect. The Video I wanted to upload is about 206mb and it couldn't upload.[/s]

Afonja at it again and their propaganda...this people mehn.
Re: What Brought About The Clash Between IPOB, Soldiers And Hausas by Sopigtit: 12:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Zikaviirus:

Afonja at it again and their propaganda...this people mehn.

Hello Pig and Idiot. Have you worshiped your lord and saviour today?

(1) (Reply)

Who Endorsed The Carrying Of Arms By Fulani Herdsmen? / Lagos To Award Fourth Mainland Bridge Contract June / GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL AND THE ONGOING AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION IN AKWA IBOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.