Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,124 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

“if I Die Today! I Die A Legend” The Singer Wrote Ontwitter, And Continued “apol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if I Die Today! I Die A Legend” The Singer Wrote Ontwitter, And Continued “apol (259 Views)

Wrestling Legend, The Undertaker Repents & Gives His Life To Christ / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if I Die Today! I Die A Legend” The Singer Wrote Ontwitter, And Continued “apol by iamstanc(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/09/if-i-die-today-i-die-legend-wizkid-says.html
Starboy, Wizkid has revealed that he is struggling and battling with his health, and has declared that if he dies today, he’d die a Legend.The singer who has canceled some of his shows, due to this ill health, has taken to his Twitter page to apologize to his fans for missing out on his shows, while also revealing that he’d be spending some quality time with his son, as he recovers;“If I die today! I die a legend” The singer wrote onTwitter, and continued “Apologies to my fans in philly! Missed made in america yesterday but will make it up in a major way”“New music before london show! Love y’all forever. I’ll be spending time with my son’s and family while I.....
http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/09/if-i-die-today-i-die-legend-wizkid-says.html

Re: “if I Die Today! I Die A Legend” The Singer Wrote Ontwitter, And Continued “apol by FATMUS20(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
If you die you die for nothing embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Ladies That Keeps Too Many Friends Are Just Good For S*x Only - Mayorkun / MUSIC LEGEND Don Williams, Singer Of Plain-spoken Country Songs, Dies / Dammy Krane Says His Arrest Was A Call From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.