Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Quick Interview With A Renowned Blogger/Digital PR Alajede Ibrahim. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quick Interview With A Renowned Blogger/Digital PR Alajede Ibrahim. (364 Views)

Ricky Rick Dead, Renowned S.A. Rapper Ricky Ricky Has Passed Away / Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Interview With A Renowned Blogger/Digital PR Alajede Ibrahim. by biyiibrahim: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Goodday Nairalanders, Our Team Finally Caught Up With This Popular Social Media Influencer/Blogger ALAJEDE IBRAHIM, Popularly known as @BADDMAN20.

We Had an Amazing Chat With Him: Read Below

1. Thank You for Gracing this Interview , Firstly, Can you tell NL readers about yourself and your work

BADDMAN: I Am ALAJEDE IBRAHIM AJEBIYI, a Social Media Strategist/Blogger
I Studied Mass Communication at Moshood Abiola University. I'm a Great Fan Of Rap Music. I Love Exploring and Meeting Great People. I've Worked for Many Brands The Likes of COCACOLA, SAMSUNG, ETISALAT, etc and Artistes The Likes of VECTORTHAVIPER, SEAN TIZZLE, SHEYMAN, BIGIANO, JDC, YCEE, and Many Other Artistes i Can't Even Remember, And Each Job I Lay My Hands on Has Always been a Great Success. i'm also an Author at Audiobaze.com It's not by My Power but By The Grace Of God.

2. So how did you start your pr job and how were you able to combine it with your studies?

ALAJEDE IBRAHIM: Well I started PR at 100L in school and Its Related With The Course i Study in School, That Gave me a Privilege to Have More Experience About PR More Than My Other Colleagues in School. My Pal, Henry (Ace Publicity) Inspired Me.

3. What was your greatest failure?

ALAJEDE IBRAHIM : OK as at Now, I've Never seen any Of My Pitfalls as a Great Failure , I Rather Learn From My Mistakes and That Kept me on Track.

4. Who has impacted you the most? Whether positively or negatively

ALAJEDE IBRAHIM : After God, So Many other People has also Impacted Positively in My Life,

5. Who are the PR/Bloggers You Look Up to In the Industry ?

ALAJEDE IBRAHIM: Errrrrrrrrrrm...... OvieO Of NotjustOk & Noble Igwe Of 360nobs. these 2 Bloggers are very hardworking and Consistent in their fields.

6.Where would you want to be in five years In PR Field?

ALAJEDE IBRAHIM : I'll love to Own One Of the Biggest PR firm in Nigeria. � , Yes "The Biggest" I No say No be beans and And its Not just By Word of Mouth. May God Guide Me On this.

7. Please Tell Us 2 Things You Can't Go Out Without.

ALAJEDE IBRAHIM : Errrrrrrrm... my Phone and Wallet.

8. As A Nigerian , Please Tell Your Favorite Dishes.

ALAJEDE IBRAHIM : i really don't have a favorite , but I Love Plantain and Egg .

9. Can you tell us how many awards to you have won To Your Credit?

ALAJEDE IBRAHIM: I Won an Award in School Back Then, That Was "Campus Mega Award" as An Online Personality Of The Year

10. Great !! What Do You have to Say To Aspiring PRS/Bloggers

ALAJEDE IBRAHIM: Put God First, Always be Creative, Always Think Out Of The Box, Learn how to Relate with different kind of People.

11. Tell Us You Social Media Handles

ALAJEDE IBRAHIM :
Twitter & Intagram @Baddman20
Snapchat: @Baddman_20
Facebook: Biyi OG

Thank You for This Amazing Interview , It a Pleasure interviewing You.

ALAJEDE IBRAHIM: Thank You .

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Celebrate Students Who Named A Hostel After Him In Auchi Poly / My Arrest Was A Call From God" - Dammy Krane Reveals On Snapchat / He Stole My Beat – Ghanaian Producer Calls Out Sarkodie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.