Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded (1320 Views)

Share Your Love Story And Get Rewarded By Infinix / Winners Get Rewarded In The TECNO Pouviour 3 Power Extravaganza Promo / Unbeatable Price List For Tnc Against June. You'll Be Amazed At What You See !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 3:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Good morning all. I have an iphone5s whose fingerprint id isn't working...is there any chance it can be fixed?and at what rate...anybody who gives me a helpful answer gets free recharge card..thanks

Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by khalhokage(m): 5:30am On Sep 05, 2017
You didn't specify what error you get when you try to use it.

Try these sha

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7085251?start=0&tstart=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBHgsW_W2SA
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by TDonald: 5:49am On Sep 05, 2017
blackberries:
Good morning all. I have an iphone5s whose fingerprint id isn't working...is there any chance it can be fixed?and at what rate...anybody who gives me a helpful answer gets free recharge card..thanks

Did you recently change the screen?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2017
TDonald:

Did you recently change the screen?
yes. embarassed
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by Timileyin1234(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2017
The problem was from the person that changed the screen. He suppose to have removed the previous fingerprint button gently
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by bravesoul247(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2017
That's why I prefer using my Tecno Camon CX cos it won't be giving me cause to worry with all this wahala
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2017
The fault is from the technician that changed the screen, he probably has damaged the Fingerprint sensor .
And Yes it can be fixed by replacing the sensor.
Walk into any Slot office and get it replaced it will cost u less than 3K

My Recharge card.......!!!
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2017
khalhokage:
You didn't specify what error you get when you try to use it.

Try these sha

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7085251?start=0&tstart=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBHgsW_W2SA

Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Yusrahub:
The fault is from the technician that changed the screen, he probably has damaged the Fingerprint sensor .
And Yes it can be fixed by replacing the sensor.
Walk into any Slot office and get it replaced it will cost u less than 3K

My Recharge card.......!!!
please don't give me any false hope please... I'll trust you on your statement
What network and drop your number here
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2017
blackberries:
please don't give me any false hope please... I'll trust you on your statement
What network and drop your number here

And why should I Oga?

Here is my number. 08127120678 (Airtel)
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Yusrahub:

And why should I Oga?

Here is my number. 08127120678 (Airtel)
just sent it
use that one to call your madam wink
Thanks...

More helpful suggestions, more giveaways smiley
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2017
blackberries:
just sent it
use that one to call your madam wink
Thanks...

More helpful suggestions, more giveaways smiley

Thanks you are a man of your words
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Yusrahub:

Thanks you are a man of your words
Sure..
Keep the suggestions coming in.
Greene67
Did I spell that correctly?
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by echo2(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2017
I guess d touch id had been replaced and if that should be d case it won't work cos Apple designed those phones to only work with d follow come Touch ID, if u want it to work then you'd need to take it to Apple Store to fix it for u as they have d way of making another one work
In d store....:there is no Apple Store here in nigeria so bro your phone will remain like that.
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2017
echo2:
I guess d touch id had been replaced and if that should be d case it won't work cos Apple designed those phones to only work with d follow come Touch ID, if u want it to work then you'd need to take it to Apple Store to fix it for u as they have d way of making another one work
In d store....:there is no Apple Store here in nigeria so bro your phone will remain like that.
so can't I get another dead iPhone and remove the touch id?
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2017
Yusrahub you've given me false info embarassed
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by TDonald: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2017
blackberries:
Yusrahub you've given me false info embarassed

If you are in Lagos, i will give you a contact of a technician who would fix it for you at Computer Village

Modified : he helped fix mine when i wás using the iPhone 5, that guy didn't give you any false info, it can be fixed

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 9:22am On Sep 05, 2017
TDonald:

If you are in Lagos, i will give you a contact of a technician who would fix it for you at Computer Village

Modified : he helped fix mine when i wás using the iPhone 5, that guy didn't give you any false info, it can be fixed
I'm not in Lagos.. But I can send it down there bro..
Please help me.. I'm desperate
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by TDonald: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2017
blackberries:
I'm not in Lagos.. But I can send it down there bro..
Please help me.. I'm desperate

if you have someone who would go there and fix for you, then drop your whatsapp number so i can give you the technicians contact

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2017
TDonald:

if you have someone who would go there and fix for you, then drop your whatsapp number so i can give you the technicians contact
I do. My cousin frequents there... Please can I have the number embarassed
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by TDonald: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2017
blackberries:
I do. My cousin frequents there... Please can I have the number embarassed

Give me your own contact, i will send you a text

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by loks99(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Samsung galaxy s6edge plus for sale.still in perfect condition with all accessories intact You can whatsapp on 07062936443
Call on 09099429062
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
TDonald:

Give me your own contact, i will send you a text
please don't quote my number.. I'll drop it then modify it
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by TDonald: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
blackberries:
please don't quote my number.. I'll drop it then modify it

No wàhála, you can modify...... I already dropped you a whatsapp message

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
TDonald:

No wàhála, you can modify...... I already dropped you a whatsapp message
thanks bro. Appreciate..
Please how much did he charge you
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Please who has a dead iphone5s phone embarassed
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by bobo65(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
TDonald:

IPhone 5 doesn't have finger print
Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by blackberries: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
bobo65:

5s

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by loks99(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
loks99:
Samsung galaxy s6edge plus for sale.still in perfect condition with all accessories intact You can whatsapp on 07062936443
Call on 09099429062

Re: Please Help Me With My Iphone5s And You'll Be Rewarded by TDonald: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
bobo65:

I think he's talking about three 5s

(1) (Reply)

Which Brand Of Android Phone Would Give Me More For Less? / How To Subscribe For 9mobile 6.8GB At N4000 Data Plan / How To Make Time Lapse Videos On Your Infinix Zero 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.