Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Sorrowful Termination Of Rejecters. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sorrowful Termination Of Rejecters. (342 Views)

Have A Look At This Sorrowful Crucifixion Photo In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sorrowful Termination Of Rejecters. by Chuks4prince(m): 4:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Centre verse (Isaiah 14:25)"Yet thou shall be brought down to hell,to the side of the pit. " TEXT: ISAIAH 14:12-15. A gloomy end is waiting for all who reject Christ Jesus as the Lord and make self the Lord of their lives. The declaration of Psalm 12:3,4, "The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips,and the tongue that speaketh proud things: who have said,with our tongue we will prevail; our lips are our own: who is the lord to us!" If you have this type of mind,character and language, you are endangering yourself and putting your destiny in peril. In our reference chapter, Lucifer for example, rejected the lordship of the Almighty and wanted to make himself lord; he wanted to exalt himself above the LORD. He found himself in a disgrace and damnation. The children of Israel had the same believe when they told prophet Jeremiah "As for the word thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD,we will not hearken unto thee. But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth,to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her,as we have done,we and our fathers,our kings and our princes, in the city of Judah,and in the street of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals,and were well,and saw no evil." They got the damning verdict,... " because of the evil of your doings, and because of the damnations which ye have committed: therefore, is your land a desolation... ( Jeremiah 44:22). Therefore, the end of all who make self Lord, denying and refusing the lordship of Christ, is always mark by sadness and desolation. This is why you must choose the path of wisdom this day by allowing Him to be your Saviour, Shepherd and Lord. Give Him an opportunity to lead you through life. You will be glad you did! REMEMBER THIS: You will be glad if you allow Christ Jesus be your Saviour, Shepherd and Lord. Further Bible verse: Matthew 11:23.Sources:http://christiangospelng..com.ng/2017/09/sorrowful-termination-of-rejecters.html Labels: Daily Dev, Bible study, Bible KJV, Message Bible, Holy Bible, Bible.
Re: Sorrowful Termination Of Rejecters. by Chuks4prince(m): 4:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Chuks4prince:
Centre verse (Isaiah 14:25)"Yet thou shall be brought down to hell,to the side of the pit. " TEXT: ISAIAH 14:12-15. A gloomy end is waiting for all who reject Christ Jesus as the Lord and make self the Lord of their lives. The declaration of Psalm 12:3,4, "The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips,and the tongue that speaketh proud things: who have said,with our tongue we will prevail; our lips are our own: who is the lord to us!" If you have this type of mind,character and language, you are endangering yourself and putting your destiny in peril. In our reference chapter, Lucifer for example, rejected the lordship of the Almighty and wanted to make himself lord; he wanted to exalt himself above the LORD. He found himself in a disgrace and damnation. The children of Israel had the same believe when they told prophet Jeremiah "As for the word thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD,we will not hearken unto thee. But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth,to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her,as we have done,we and our fathers,our kings and our princes, in the city of Judah,and in the street of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals,and were well,and saw no evil." They got the damning verdict,... " because of the evil of your doings, and because of the damnations which ye have committed: therefore, is your land a desolation... ( Jeremiah 44:22). Therefore, the end of all who make self Lord, denying and refusing the lordship of Christ, is always mark by sadness and desolation. This is why you must choose the path of wisdom this day by allowing Him to be your Saviour, Shepherd and Lord. Give Him an opportunity to lead you through life. You will be glad you did! REMEMBER THIS: You will be glad if you allow Christ Jesus be your Saviour, Shepherd and Lord. Further Bible verse: Matthew 11:23.Sources:http://christiangospelng..com.ng/2017/09/sorrowful-termination-of-rejecters.html Labels: Daily Dev, Bible study, Bible KJV, Message Bible, Holy Bible, Bible.
" You should allow Christ Jesus be your Saviour, Shepherd and Lord"
Re: Sorrowful Termination Of Rejecters. by Chuks4prince(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Chuks4prince:
" Abide in me says Jesus. Cling to me. Stick fast to me. Live the life of close and intimate communion with me. Get nearer to me. Roll every burden on me. Cast your whole weight on me. Never let go your hold on me for a moment. Live,as it were,rooted and planted in me. Do this and I will never fail you. I will ever abide in you"(J. C. Ryle)

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Injured In Colombia / Why Judge? Focus On Yourself. / Speak In Tonques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.