Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Manila Skyline, Philippines - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Manila Skyline, Philippines (40776 Views)

African City Skyline Pictures / Abuja Skyline: Day And Night-time / Pictures of Lagos Skyline (City-Scape) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by dblock(m): 3:01am On Aug 04, 2007
Then w will utilize the Temperature and Build Hot Springs.
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by iice(f): 4:21am On Aug 04, 2007
Sup aloib wink
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by aloib(f): 4:47am On Aug 04, 2007
sup iice
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by westsidema(f): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2007
yea the surroundinf here in wack azz philippines (lol) is hot and yea we're alot of us (we half naijaz/filipinos like among them. and i know amaka and the brothers charles, obi (i think), and another family of okoye (but they're now in Grenada in UK. and some others of us.

well whatever, explore u them urself cuz we Naijaz are everywhere and we can mixed of any country, lol

very rare of being black with chinese, lol but i hope someday we could have mixed Nigerian-Chinese.
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by dblock(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2007
Philippines aint wack.

I love the Place and the people.

You're Part Filipino, you should know.
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by westsidema(f): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2007
yea i know but i claim myself being black. i know im both. even some of my fellow blacks say is hell here. you could go on for hunger. sometimes not easy to enter a job. is wack here. im even tryin 2 finish what i have here and i go to china and after go 2 da states. many filipinos travel out to go out finding something new. besides the ppl are stingy but they arent when they're abroad.

yea is true is nice but is based on buildings. is nice to stay when for vacations and sckool stuff. many filipinos in Nigeria working and why here they can't easily give u a job. they might be attracted when u got the enough money and they don't really respect we black ppl. girls looking for some black guys wants dick and money. in nigeria, we respect them highly unlike the local ones and talk off here.

(this based on my experience and some of friend's experience)

my mom even claims to be a Nigerian and cuz we're being open) including those who were born out of filipino mothers those who have been to nigeria.

sorry to say all dis but is true.

along the street they call u negro, thinking ur slave.

well some are good and respectful (depends on the surrounding)
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by dblock(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2007
I Understand what you're saying.

The Philippines is good for vacations and all, but the fact remains tat 40% of Filipinos live below the Poverty line. The Educational system is inadequate and the whole plac can be stressful if you live there for a prolonged period of time.

I have never lived in the Philippines, Only went there for a couple of weeks. So I understand why you are making those statements.

Good Luck to You. Westsidema Peace
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by westsidema(f): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2007
oh yeah u see!!! couple of weeks, is of saying nice with nice ppl. is when u prolong urself, u would see it boring and u would feel like goin away.

like one of my ghanian friend. he has been to singapore till he came here, even now he's wanting to out. he even say singapore is the fynest among asia. likewise i believe of china and malaysia and bangkok. yea i believe philippines is nice but when u get used to the environment is disgusting. and im like damn wdf.
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by dblock(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2007
Yeah.

Wey Part Philippines you dey?

Errwhere I go I see filipinos.

In Ma school, there's a dude called Ivan (NBA Superstar).

I've got heaps of filipino friends.

I used to live in Papua New Guinea, South of Philippines, North of Australia.

And there are many Filipinos there.
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by 9ja4eva: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2007
Me ttink d place its nt all dt
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by westsidema(f): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2007
oh okay whatever u say buddy
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by westsidema(f): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2007
damn right especially the malls in manila are being owned by the chinese people
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by dblock(m): 6:37am On Aug 10, 2007
You Mean SM, Glorietta and LandMark are all owned by The Chinese.

Glorietta (I went there once)
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by 9ja4eva: 5:56am On Sep 10, 2007
Looks like a mall
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by IGS: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2009
Let me be Blunt i have a girl that i was planning to marry, She lived in Ozamis City in Phillipines and She asked me to come over to the place but i am scared may they are blood socking cities.

is there anyone with Ozamis city tour or experience in the city ?
is it good to leave Nigerian to Philippines ?

Although i have speak with her mum and dad they want me to be there Please nigerians i strongly need ur help before i could say anything.

PLEASE HELP NIGERIANS
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by IGS: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2009
NOTICE ! NOTICE !! NOTICE !!!

IS IT GOOD TO MARRY PHILIPPINES GIRL ?
IS IT GOOD TO LIVE WITH THEM ?
DO THEY INVOLVED IN VAMPIRE BLOOD SOCKING ?
IS PHILIPPINES A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY ?

I AM ASKING THIS BEFORE I WILL RELOCATE TO PHILIPPINES CAUSE I WAS GIVING OPPORTUNITY TO COME TO OZAMIS CITY BUT I AM SCARED CAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE PHILLIPINESS.

PLEASE NIGERIAN THAT ARE IN OZAMIS OR ANY PARTS IN PHILIPPINES.
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by chechu(f): 3:25am On Dec 21, 2009
ok i am in phillipines right now so gonna answer yah question

phillipines is a third world country with almost all of them hoping to get a visa to the USA or any other country to work
[size=15pt]
if u wana marry a phillipino wife, just remeber that she believes you got money and you are the saviour that will take her out of poverty
[/size]

so if u are a rich naija man that is looking for a fine asian wife to take care of NO problem

NO JOBS in the phillipines, the poverty rate is really high
BY THE WAY they look down on black pple unless if they think they can get something from you, ask me any question will answer u
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by IGS: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2009
OK GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR BEING KIND TO RESPOND TO ME.
PLEASE WHAT ABOUT GUYANA IN SOUTH AMERICA PLZ CAUSE I AM TRYING TO GET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY FOR SURVIVER OK PLEASE
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by chechu(f): 2:49am On Dec 22, 2009
uhm if u are leaving nigeria for survival, NO miss your road to phillipines, cos the naijas that did that are really suffering, this is a poor country,

for ur information, a filipino wife no get money to take care of you oh, she and her family go treat u like shit if they find out sey u no get money.

for south america, dont know much, u can ask other nairalanders, but you know say mexico and haiti na poor country too right
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by dblock(m): 5:41am On Dec 22, 2009
Go to Chile
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by IGS: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2009
is GUYANA GOOD me to travel to ?
is in South america.
Please i would like you to advice me
i am waiting to
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by vladski: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
To all those Nigerians or other nationalities, who despise their living conditions in the Philippines, you  are most welcome to leave my country. If your life in the Philippines are miserable, don't blame my country and its people, for I'm sure you are more pitiful in your own country that's why you came to my country. Pity. Don't blame the country or the people around you for your miserable conditions. We don't need somebody who can't stand with their own feet in Philippines. You are just an additional burden for my country. Be thankful that a country like Philippines, despite of being poor, is there, opened its door for people like you even thou you deny that part of you are Filipino. Shame on you.
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by tetemo: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2010
Happy New Year from Metro Manila Philippines  grin

The twin tower in 2011 is The St. Francis Tower. The highest twin tower condominium in the Metropolis.

Thanks dblock for posting Manila Skylines in this Nigerian Forum.

Here are the most updated photos from Manila.

This is the Bonifacio Global City. 10 years ago, the area is idle and houses the Armed Forces of the Philippines and now it was converted to a new Central Business District that will rival the Makati CBD and Ortigas CBD.

Cemetery beside the Bonifacio Global City

Manila Bay Area

Manila Bay Ferry Terminal

Makati Park at Night and Day

Calm Morning at Metro Manila

Rockwell Center

St. Francis Towers

This twin towers is not yet constructed on some photos of dblock before.

Newport City in Front of Manila International Airport Terminal 3

[img]http://4.bp..com/_kf6Cmm7gIGk/TI-8R5qfcnI/AAAAAAAACFc/JwganSNqNwg/s640/resorts+world+manila+at+night.JPG[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/_kf6Cmm7gIGk/TI-8XJL0vmI/AAAAAAAACFk/5-5-2UOws-4/s640/RWM+Facade.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_kf6Cmm7gIGk/TI-vLrvr2LI/AAAAAAAACBk/AUamhV1Lfkw/s640/Marriott+Hotel+Manila+exterior.JPG[/img]

Horse  drawn carriages are still a common mode of transport in older Distric of Manila

Ayala Avenue in Makati

Aerial view of Makati City CBD

Greenbelt Area
[img]http://shimworld.files./2009/09/janshim-makati.jpg[/img]

Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by tetemo: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2010
Makati City CBD Aerial

[img]http://www.ayalaland.com.ph/Templates/ALI-corporate/graphics/bkground-image-homepage.jpg[/img]

Ayala Triangle Park

Bonifacio Global City CBD Aerial (The most well planned CBD in Metro Manila)

Electric Tricycle in Bonifacio Global City

Filipino arts in Bonifacio Global City

[img]http://3.bp..com/_hnZcB1qUtsE/S6VlIsRlfvI/AAAAAAAABXA/DL35gCLJ0Gc/s1600/_IGP1489%2BDavid%2Bgonzales.jpg[/img]

Ortigas CBD Aerial

Old district in Manila that was destroyed by the Japs in WW2 and now restored

Horse drawn carriages are still being used as mode of transport in the old district of Manila

Urban facelift for the poor

Manila South Cemetery

Gorgeous Cars at the Rockwell Center

View of Manila Bay

Megamall

Gramercy Residences is under construction and once completed it will be the tallest building in Metro Manila with 300+ meters.

Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by tetemo: 4:58am On Jan 01, 2011
Metro Manila - Philippines

Manila Bay

Bonifacio Global City CBD

Ortigas Center CBD

Ortigas Center Skyline and Pasig River

Makati City CBD

The Philippine Stock Exchange Plaza

Elevated Walkway in Makati City

Luneta

Explore the metropolis by Trains

Old LRT Line Below and New LRT Line Above

Manila Skyway and Expressway

Urban Jungle

Traffic

Newport City

Mandaluyong City

Eastwood City

Rockwell Center

Sunset at Manila Bay

Manila at Dusk

Manila Ocean Park and Hotel H2O

Catholic Churches in Manila (mostly 400years old)

US Embassy in Manila (Their Biggest Embassy Complex in the World)

SM Megamall is the 3rd largest Mall in PI and Shangri-La Mall to the right

Manila Old District (Intramuros) still retain the old world charm.

Pasig River

Unibersidad De Santo Tomas (about 400 years old). The Oldest Catholic Church in Asia and of the few Pontifical School by the Pope in the World.

Street Scene (Manila is Hot and Humid so they wear casual clothes even at work)

SM Mall of Asia Complex

SM Mall of Asia is the 2nd Biggest Mall in the Philippines after SM City North EDSA Mall

Landmark Department Store to the Left and Greenbelt Mall to the Right

Greenbelt Mall (Left) and The Link (Left)

Manila Airport Terminal 3

[img]http://ryanericsongcanlas.files./2010/01/dsc001991.jpg[/img]

Manila Airport Terminal 2

Manila Airport Terminal 1

Cemetery

Cultural Center of the Philippines (For musical, play, orchestra and ballet fanatics)

Solar Powered Jeepney in Manila (one of the popular mode of transportation in PI)

Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by tetemo: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2011
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by tetemo: 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
2011 New Year Fireworks is Fantastic. It's like a World War 3.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N7fRuaPeJU[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnpZdWGGzIo[/flash]
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by gmuscleman: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2012
I read all your comments to my country,i read all of it and i feel yoy guys are too racist against filipino.
Yes true that the some philippines officials are corrupt but not all.we put 2 former president in jail and many more officials.starting from president,senator,congressman,army and police general.we put them on jail now.

In manila criminals are being watch night and day we have cctv camera all over the place thats why police are easily caught them even those snatchers and robberries.we have good system now not like before.

Guys you comment bad to my country but never been there,i will tell you the truth about my country.first back in the 60's we have 2nd largest economy in asia,2nd we are 3rd largest speaking country in the world.majority of wolrd call centers transfer from india to the phillippines.3rd we have big deposits of oil in palawan and burham rise in the philippine sea im talking about trillions of cubic feet 4th we have the best beaches in the world like boracay and palawan.5th we have filipino people one of the hospitable people in the world.and many more

Guys i invite you to visit my country to see the beautiful philippines,stay few days in manila and the rest go to the province you will enjoy it! All over the country is brautiful.

Before you critisize my country look around your country and the rest of africa,you have lots of beautiful places too but also riddle with corruptions and hungry people in many places and war.

In philippines during calamities people are helping one another.sharing food cloths and money.we are not waiting for the govt to help us, we are all involve as filipino people.

Look.at the pictures post the whole philippines are getting better and more and more improvement soon.the buolding are getting higher and higher.the economy is also getting better and better.many people are getting richer and richer,only the sluggard still poor beacause they dont want to improve the standard of their living.

Guy's thank you for your comments.i really appreciate it.your comments are challenge to us to improve more.God bless
Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by gmuscleman: 6:07am On Nov 13, 2012
Ortigas philippines
tetemo: 2011 New Year Fireworks is Fantastic. It's like a World War 3.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N7fRuaPeJU[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnpZdWGGzIo[/flash]
gmuscleman: I read all your comments to my country,i read all of it and i feel yoy guys are too racist against filipino.
Yes true that the some philippines officials are corrupt but not all.we put 2 former president in jail and many more officials.starting from president,senator,congressman,army and police general.we put them on jail now.

In manila criminals are being watch night and day we have cctv camera all over the place thats why police are easily caught them even those snatchers and robberries.we have good system now not like before.

Guys you comment bad to my country but never been there,i will tell you the truth about my country.first back in the 60's we have 2nd largest economy in asia,2nd we are 3rd largest speaking country in the world.majority of wolrd call centers transfer from india to the phillippines.3rd we have big deposits of oil in palawan and burham rise in the philippine sea im talking about trillions of cubic feet 4th we have the best beaches in the world like boracay and palawan.5th we have filipino people one of the hospitable people in the world.and many more

Guys i invite you to visit my country to see the beautiful philippines,stay few days in manila and the rest go to the province you will enjoy it! All over the country is brautiful.

Before you critisize my country look around your country and the rest of africa,you have lots of beautiful places too but also riddle with corruptions and hungry people in many places and war.

In philippines during calamities people are helping one another.sharing food cloths and money.we are not waiting for the govt to help us, we are all involve as filipino people.

Look.at the pictures post the whole philippines are getting better and more and more improvement soon.the buolding are getting higher and higher.the economy is also getting better and better.many people are getting richer and richer,only the sluggard still poor beacause they dont want to improve the standard of their living.

Guy's thank you for your comments.i really appreciate it.your comments are challenge to us to improve more.God bless
gmuscleman: I read all your comments to my country,i read all of it and i feel yoy guys are too racist against filipino.

Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by gmuscleman: 6:55am On Nov 13, 2012
dblock: Manila is a beautiful city, I was there in 2003, I went to Makati in Metro Manila and I had a great time. The city is a truly modern city and level of shopping here is of the highest calliber. The largest mall there is SM mall of Asia, the sixth largest in the world!! I also went a bit east out of Metromanila to Quenzon City, and the residential estates there are simply amazing

Let the posting begin cheesy

More to come grin

Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by gmuscleman: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2012
dblock: Manila is a beautiful city, I was there in 2003, I went to Makati in Metro Manila and I had a great time. The city is a truly modern city and level of shopping here is of the highest calliber. The largest mall there is SM mall of Asia, the sixth largest in the world!! I also went a bit east out of Metromanila to Quenzon City, and the residential estates there are simply amazing

Let the posting begin cheesy

More to come grin

Re: Manila Skyline, Philippines by gmuscleman: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
westsidema: yea the surroundinf here in wack azz philippines (lol) is hot and yea we're alot of us (we half naijaz/filipinos like among them. and i know amaka and the brothers charles, obi (i think), and another family of okoye (but they're now in Grenada in UK. and some others of us.

well whatever, explore u them urself cuz we Naijaz are everywhere and we can mixed of any country, lol

very rare of being black with chinese, lol but i hope someday we could have mixed Nigerian-Chinese.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Welcome To Asaba Waterfront City Project (Pictures, Video) / Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / God Is Good Motors & Dangote Trailer Collide On Abuja-Lokoja Road, 1 Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.