Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. (2620 Views)

N-EXIT: How To Resolve "Not A Valid Email Of A Beneficiary" Issue / Good Day, pay Attention To The Attendance Register Attend Your PPA At All Time. / Npower Nigeria Notice To All Existing Beneficiaries On Attendance Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by npowerng: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Dear Existing Beneficiary,

As you return to your Places of Primary Assignments, remember to fill your attendance register properly.
yuoyuif
The instructions are there to protect you.

#NPowerNG
#GovtAtWorkNG

2 Likes

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by sunbbo(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2017
The Beneficiaries there you have it..

Apply for Lubeck Capital Limited Graduate Job Recruitment Opportunities (4 Positions)

Lubeck Capital is a private finance firm focused on achieving market leading returns for its shareholders. We are a sector agnostic investor led by world class professionals with over 4 decades of combined local and international experience spanning investment banking, strategy consulting, entrepreneurship and business management. Lubeck Capital LimitedGraduate Job Recruitment Opportunities (4 Positions) as follows:
An opportunity has arisen for ambitious university graduates to join a fast growing finance company on its graduate scheme to help market short term loans to salary earners in the capacity below:

1.) Graduate Marketing Executive

2.) Graduate Administrative Personnel

3.) Graduate Digital Marketing Officer

4.) Graduate Loan Officer

http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2017/09/12/lubeck-capital-limited-graduate-job-recruitment-opportunities-4-positions/
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by opizu: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2017
Alright
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by honey001(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Existing Beneficiary,

As you return to your Places of Primary Assignments, remember to fill your attendance register properly.
yuoyuif
The instructions are there to protect you.

#NPowerNG
#GovtAtWorkNG

Please, I will like to know the steps to be taken in order to apply for relocation... My wife is a beneficiary of Npower, but I have just been transferred to another LGA within the same state... What steps can she take to get transferred to another LGA? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by Delightful8(f): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Device that we are yet to collect

1 Like

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by npowerng: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
honey001:

Please, I will like to know the steps to be taken in order to apply for relocation... My wife is a beneficiary of Npower, but I have just been transferred to another LGA within the same state... What steps can she take to get transferred to another LGA? Thanks.

At this point Npower programme has no reployment.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by Happie2016: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dear Npower,

Thank u for the wonderful job thus far but please can you help me verify device status because lots of my colleagues even those we selected device same time have all received their texts. ( Rivers state ). It's tecno batch a

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by npowerng: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Happie2016:
Dear Npower,

Thank u for the wonderful job thus far but please can you help me verify device status because lots of my colleagues even those we selected device same time have all received their texts. ( Rivers state ). It's tecno batch a

Thank you in anticipation.

Good day Ma'am Device distribution are in batches, Just be patient.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Confused set of beings angry

Who see as una dey update anyhow for nairaland go think sey una dey coordinated like madt.

Just imagine the mess you guys created just for a mere distribution of devices. No atom of planning or coordination what so ever.

I wonder how you lots were even recruited for this npower process at the first place. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by npowerng: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
hammer2010:
Confused set of beings angry

Who see as una dey update anyhow for nairaland go think sey una dey coordinated like madt.

Just imagine the mess you guys created just for a mere distribution of devices. No atom of planning or coordination what so ever.

I wonder how you lots were even recruited for this npower process at the first place. Rubbish!
Thank you sir for your contribution .

2 Likes

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by MsSpaqs(f): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good evening.Info is being passed that devices can be collected without receiving sms instruction to do so.Can this info be verified? Npower Lagos
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by Apus: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
npowerng:

At this point Npower programme has no reployment.

npowerng I do hope redeployment will be included in the scheme in no time at all. Exigencies do happen and volunteers would be better encouraged to do much more if some of these challenges(unreasonable distance to PPA et al) are being removed. #ThankYou
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by hersee(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hello Npower, I have complaint to you via all means countless times, but my situation remain unchanged. I have never been paid even once, others are giving testimonies of the impact of Npower on their lives, but for me, Am always confused, I have tried every possible means to lay my complaint to you (support@npvn.desk-mail.com, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Telegram and Nairaland Forum) but am always told to be patient, I made every possible correction on my profile, but to no avail, please Npower, please and please, let me feel the impact like others, we are all thesame, imagine going into class and be teaching for months without payment, I always feel discouraged, please help a brother. My details are :

NAME: HASSAN YAKUBU
NPOWER PHONE NO: 08101102008

I hope you will look into my issue. Thank you.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:13am On Sep 07, 2017
npowerng:
Thank you sir for your contribution .

thumbs up for the perfect reply

Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by npowerng: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Apus:

npowerng I do hope redeployment will be included in the scheme in no time at all. Exigencies do happen and volunteers would be better encouraged to do much more if some of these challenges(unreasonable distance to PPA et al) are being removed. #ThankYou
Okay sir.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by MajorGomwalk(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
You need to collect your BVN slip from your bank and scan it to support@npvn.desk-mail.com. Better do this before September 12.

quote author=hersee post=60205057]Hello Npower, I have complaint to you via all means countless times, but my situation remain unchanged. I have never been paid even once, others are giving testimonies of the impact of Npower on their lives, but for me, Am always confused, I have tried every possible means to lay my complaint to you (support@npvn.desk-mail.com, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Telegram and Nairaland Forum) but am always told to be patient, I made every possible correction on my profile, but to no avail, please Npower, please and please, let me feel the impact like others, we are all thesame, imagine going into class and be teaching for months without payment, I always feel discouraged, please help a brother. My details are :

I hope you will look into my issue. Thank you.[/quote]
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by pdarling(f): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
npowerng:

Good day Ma'am Device distribution are in batches, Just be patient.
pls npowerng am batch A and yet to get sms while most of the people that selected after me have gotten theirs, pls I want to know why? And when are we getting it?
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by npowerng: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
pdarling:
pls npowerng am batch A and yet to get sms while most of the people that selected after me have gotten theirs, pls I want to know why? And when are we getting it?

Good day, If you activate DND on your line, You might not receive the SMS.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by npowerng: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
MajorGomwalk:
You need to collect your BVN slip from your bank and scan it to support@npvn.desk-mail.com. Better do this before September 12.

quote author=hersee post=60205057]Hello Npower, I have complaint to you via all means countless times, but my situation remain unchanged. I have never been paid even once, others are giving testimonies of the impact of Npower on their lives, but for me, Am always confused, I have tried every possible means to lay my complaint to you (support@npvn.desk-mail.com, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Telegram and Nairaland Forum) but am always told to be patient, I made every possible correction on my profile, but to no avail, please Npower, please and please, let me feel the impact like others, we are all thesame, imagine going into class and be teaching for months without payment, I always feel discouraged, please help a brother. My details are :

I hope you will look into my issue. Thank you.

Good day sir, Kindly visit your bank for verification of your account .
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by mschubby: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
npowerng:

please what would you advice us yet to receive the message to do. should I go to the collection venue with my Bvn slip and Id? I'm batch A
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by hersee(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, Kindly visit your bank for verification of your account .
Hello Npower, I changed to a different bank on 11-August-2017, but I still didnt received August Stipend, please was my new account number also having any Issue?? Please kindly look into it so that I will know. Thank you
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by npowerng: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
hersee:
Hello Npower, I changed to a different bank on 11-August-2017, but I still didnt received August Stipend, please was my new account number also having any Issue?? Please kindly look into it so that I will know. Thank you

Good day sir, We understanding your the other account had issue. The changes are now effective on your NPVN.

Just be patient . Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by hersee(m): 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, We understanding your the other account had issue. The changes are now effective on your NPVN.

Just be patient . Thanks for your understanding.
okay Sir/Ma I hope my new account isnt having an issue now.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by npowerng: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
mschubby:
please what would you advice us yet to receive the message to do. should I go to the collection venue with my Bvn slip and Id? I'm batch A

What brand of device did you select?
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by mschubby: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
npowerng:

What brand of device did you select?
Samsung..... Rivers State
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by npowerng: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
mschubby:
Samsung..... Rivers State
Just be patient, we would address it shortly.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by MsSpaqs(f): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
I got a message to come and get my device and I have done so.God bless N-Power.
Long live President Buhari
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by Macgabe(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
npowerng:

then what do you suggest we do? I selected Afrione 2in1 and also batch A but no text yet. Pls help us
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by Macgabe(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
npowerng:

so what do you suggest we do? I activated DND and since almost all my colleagues have collected except me. I belong to batch A and I selected Afrione 2in1. Please kindly suggest what we should do. Thanks
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by pdarling(f): 5:17am On Sep 12, 2017
npowerng:

[qu
npowerng:

ote author=npowerng post=60258558]

Good day, If you activate DND on your line, You might not receive the SMS.[/quote]
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by pdarling(f): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2017
Please what do we do? since they won't attend to us without seeing the sms and if I look for means and deactivate it, might not receive past messages... I selected Tecno Tab. Please help us. Thanks
Re: Dear Existing Beneficiary, Remember To Fill Your Attendance Register Properly. by pdarling(f): 5:41am On Sep 12, 2017
Great job guys... Please communicate with your distribution centres to resend the SMS, to enable the people that deactivated DND in their line to get it. Thanks for your quick response.

(1) (Reply)

What Good Job Can You Suggest To A New Immigrant In USA. / Chevron Skill Test; Pls Help! / NIMC Test Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.