Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,127 members, 7,856,503 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money (22208 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Crumble Nigeria, Alleges Aso Rock In ‘turmoil’ / APC Threatens To Expel Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Abe, Shittu, Others / I Will Crumble Nigeria Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Today Despite Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
"Has threatened to expel"
North Korea in making. Let's wait see..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Didn't he fulfil his bail conditions to Nigerian authorities before being freed from Kuje? If bail wasn't good why didn't he remain in Kuje?

To think this hypocritical fraudulent hunchback is the same idiot some ignorant plasmodiums have invested their future in really beats me.

What a damn shame.

The fool even said this(48hrs) , and his comrades those he went to prison with are still there for close to 2 years now , and when he was shown the door , he jumped out like my my dog(Winnie) running out of its cage.

He comforted IPOB members saying any arrested IPOB members are usually released within 48 hours irrespective of where they were arrested or taken for detention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sagay212:
honestly Kanu has really exposed the foolishness of a lot of igbos, especially the ones in the village. That's why I prefer to call them ipods,ifruads,idatfs and any demeaning name. I am still happy that we still have some successful and responsible igbos who are very civilised and use their brain. You can imagine kanu saying that the Buhari being shown on tv is not the real Buhari but a Jubril from Sudan who was taught the mannerism of buhari and the his followers were happy chanting robots in deep igbotic accent. That's the lowest any human can go. To see that a normal human being will believe such nonsense is beyond normal. The funny thing is that some igbos who actually look enlightened on social media too are saying it could be true... I know a lot of igbo people can be religious at times but mehn! it's really disheartening to see kanu make a mockery of his tribe this way. It's a pity. Even old men who are expected to show some level of intelligence also believe and follow and demented human being. I am beginning to believe that he is really sick and needs medical attention. Though his followers are extremely daft, i expect responsible igbo elders to help kanu see a psychiatrist. The things he is doing and saying are things people with mental imbalance do. He really needs medical attention but doesn't know. The way he even bends his back is something for his daft followers to worry about, but then, they are daft and not well. Poverty coupled with laziness and extreme stupidity is a terminal disease currently ravaging a lot of ipod youths in the southeast.
I've never seen a region or people who believe the cheapest of lies like the igbo. They can believe anything.

Same way they believed if trump wins, biafra will be achieved in 2 weeks. Those people are headless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Didn't he fulfil his bail conditions to Nigerian authorities before being freed from Kuje? If bail wasn't good why didn't he remain in Kuje?

To think this hypocritical fraudulent hunchback is the same idiot some ignorant plasmodiums have invested their future in really beats me.

What a damn shame.

bros pls use cotton bud n clean ur ear, then use cotton wool to clean the front part of ur brain... then read again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by Ngene44: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

What a damn shame.
be weary of your flood infested state. I hail you the hero of nairaland
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by ozowarac: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
I stand with him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by speakingbeing(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
medolab90:
The truth is I have never seen any reasonable igbo person saying they support Biafra, from businessmen and women to the popular musicians and footballers and the well known among them

only the troublemakers and miscreants shout and make trouble everywhere.

All.hail Biafra

Don't be a fool.To what extend did you know the history of Ndigbo? Nnamdi KANU is not an illiterate like you including those behind his agitation .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by speakingbeing(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=AlwaysUltraPad post=60164824] I've never seen a region or people who believe the cheapest of lies like the igbo. They can believe anything.

Same way they believed if trump wins, biafra will be achieved in 2 weeks. Those people are
headless[/quote

what is happening in Nigeria now should have make you to borrow sense from Igbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by costandi(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

What a damn shame.
Only an illiterate like you would equate bail by a court to extortion by police in the name of bail!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by frankihima(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
DocHMD:

Look at these 'pseudo-intellectual' pro-abookis. Nobody paid money for his court bail, that's why it's called 'in like sum'. The money is paid by the sureties if the defendant elopes.

Even the other illiterate anti-kanu zombie mod, whom I thought was even literate made this same mistake until he was corrected by we 'illiterate' Igbos. I really felt sorry for him as 'illiterate Okada men and Touts' (as they called us) gave him the schooling of his life. grin

Anti-Biafran Zombies are just glorified illiterates wallowing in pseudo-intellectualism. grin
bros this war u people are begging and calling when it start don't say no body tell u people.read all ur leader statement that is where u will no that ur leader is having mental problem and u the supporter is suffering from brain damage.or u guys are in sane .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by lighter4: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Describing the legal team, he said they are dedicated and work around the clock to ensure IPOB detainees are released regardless of where they are arrested and detained. He comforted IPOB members saying any arrested IPOB members are usually released within 48 hours irrespective of where they were arrested or taken for detention.
why has the legal team not secure the released of those arrested with? its almost a year plus
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by TedLawrence(f): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:

What a damn shame.
[s]
omenkaLives:

What a damn shame.
[/s]
omenkaLives:

What a damn shame.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by luluman: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
medolab90:
The truth is I have never seen any reasonable igbo person saying they support Biafra, from businessmen and women to the popular musicians and footballers and the well known among them

All.hail Biafra
You don't even get it, Those that have a meaningfully life are seriously engrossed in continuity of making it better.But all the rest-making noise about Biafra are obviously looking for how to cause backwardness to benefit themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by goshee: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
medolab90:

All.hail Biafra
One of the greatest achievent ipob have had is that they have compelled you and all other Nigerians to be talking about them. think about it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by goshee: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
I guess this also forms part of his "call for referendum".

How interesting.

This guy has absolutely nothing upstairs. All he thrives on is the hate his gullible followers have for the North and the president. Nothing more.
Are you now saying that Nigerian police are not criminals? dear KANU has spoken the bitter truth. nigeria police are thieves
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by goshee: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
It beats my imagination to hear that Igbos in the "Zoo" police doesn't collect bail money... grin cheesy

All the bail money collected in the "Zoo" is done by Hausa/Fulani...

All the kidnapings and killings in the SE is done by the "Zoo" people tongue

All the fake drugs coming into the SE is brought by the "Zoo" people cheesy

The baby factories in the SE is done by the "Zoo" people grin

The ritualism going on in SE is done by the "Zoo" people shocked

Everyday we hear drug cases in Malaysia, Singapore, India etc, it's done by the "Zoo" people grin

It seems everything bad happening in SE and the people of the land of the rising sun is done by the "Zoo" people undecided

I got thinking that should Biafra come, the leaders in charge will be imported from heaven and kidnapping, baby factory, drugs, ritualism, yahoo-yahoo etc will vanish? wink

Someone from the SE is surely benefiting from this hatred and scam... kiss
you succeeded in waisting my time and nairaland space. learn to use English words well so you don't write like children.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
goshee:
you succeeded in waisting my time and nairaland space. learn to use English words well so you don't write like children.

Dimwit "waisting" your time? Seriously?

You can't even differentiate between wasting and "waisting" (U be gay?) professor English teacher.

Maturity is when you read a comment and doesn't suit your fancy, you move on slowpoke.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by jeffobodo: 12:25am On Sep 06, 2017
This nnamdi KANU is just a joke
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by pasol4real(m): 12:30am On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
I guess this also forms part of his "call for referendum".

How interesting.

This guy has absolutely nothing upstairs. All he thrives on is the hate his gullible followers have for the North and the president. Nothing more.
N What do u have upstairs?
A part from ur hatred for igbos n pdp
What else?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by Limitless72(m): 12:57am On Sep 06, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Talk is cheap

Very well bro... Talk is really cheap
Attimes I wonder if this man really takes pleasure in speaking sporadically and using some heavy dangerous words to pass out his message across to the populace...

Does he really re-visit his words and feel remorseful for his lunatic verbalization of words...
He channels all his speech to the northerner like they rape his wife and exterminated his family....there's freedom of speech but there should also be zero tolerance for some spoken words

Nd before you judge me I support the biafran cause...but am beginning to feel skeptical about this whole freedom agitation thing,....
The once free floating balanced boat is beginning to keel
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by samstels: 4:45am On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:

What a damn shame.

Paying the police is not a bail condition ......Bail Is FREEEEEE.

Get some Brain .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:01am On Sep 06, 2017
LOL, only Hausa Fulani make up the Nigerian police force; Igbo police don't like money, they don't collect bribe - Wow! what unique brilliant logic from the Pigdiot to his gullible followers.

BTW, what catastrophic consequences could befall on a member for being expelled from IPOB? - absolute zilch, nothing but just chest beating empty threats.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by Lin2o(f): 6:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Teacher1776:
If Igbos really desires this Biafra, they should biko look for another "safe" channel. Remaining under the Kanu umbrella is a journey to perdition. Kanu definitely has mental illness.
He is mentally deranged
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money by Teacher1776(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dmec:
YOU MUST BE MAD.
When you fail to plan, you become a pawn in the hands of those who have carefully planned to use YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Supported Total Removal Of Subsidy / Accounting Guru Couldn't Attend ICAN Conference - Sowore Mocks Tinubu (Video) / Nwifuru: People I Helped To Power Now Avoid Me - Says Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.