Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,742 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Mentorship Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mentorship Program (482 Views)

Mentorship Program With Ajayi Adebayo / Join a 30 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business / Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentorship Program by Omasworld1: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2017
Okay guys I think knowing the path to success is not just a thing to glamour about but guiding others in that same path that you tread to achieve your success. Hence the reason for this thread. I have been into many businesses online some I gained and some I lost without anyone saying sorry. Lols. But I bet you is the truth. This days I see many persons attempting the same mistakes I made years ago while I was trying to start up in my internet business career. I fell, learnt and move on.
So I decided to create a mentorship program that will guide upcoming people not to fall into the pithole that I entered.
In this program I will be showing you:
1. The dos and donts of online business
2. Online business you not venture into
3. What it takes to earn your first dollar online
4. My secret strategies of getting my own cake online
5. And you know what all this are for free
6. So you want to know more about this and where we hold our mentorship program?
Buzz me on the number below and you will added to the group.

J.Omas
Your internet millionaire mentor

P. S. I am not assuring you making millions over night but if you diligently follow what I will be showing you, success is quaranteed.
Re: Mentorship Program by Omasworld1: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2017
Knowing where to tap

This story got me thinking.

A machine in a factory broke down and an expert was called in to fix it.

He took a few minutes to assess the problem, took out his hammer, and tapped twice.

The machine started up again immediately. He turned to the supervisor and said, "That'll be $500 please."

The supervisor, furious with such a high bill for so little work, demanded an itemized statement.

The bill arrived the next day, it read as follows:

Tapping with a hammer: $ 1.00
Knowing where to tap: $499.00

Total: $500.00

This story hold true for every facet of life, whether you are selling a set of ideas, a service, or a product, nothing will happen if you don't know the right place to tap.

Even the best books languish in a dusty garage when you tap the wrong place.

Certificate is of no use if you don't have the required experience and expertise.

Without the right strategies your website is nothing more than a multimedia billboard in a corner of your basement.

Without proper oxygen, your business is DOA (Dead on arrival).

You will only struggle if you don't know where to tap.
Re: Mentorship Program by Omasworld1: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Care earning some extra income?

Join https://www./1950354051869342/
Re: Mentorship Program by Omasworld1: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yeah this is really cool. You know why it is cool?

Is not else but for the fact some smart guys that decided to join my mentorship training have started earning some cool cash.

And you know what all this are for free.

Thinking how to join and earn from this training? Is simple just message me on whatsapp and i will add you to the group.

J.Omas

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Appeals To Nigerians For Favour ( Read Full Story with pics ) / Thinking Of Call Center For Your Small Business Choose MTN Call Assist Service / Is UBA Now A Fraudulent Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.