Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Mentorship Program With Ajayi Adebayo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mentorship Program With Ajayi Adebayo (346 Views)

Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / One On One With Ajayi Adebayo: Abuja Are You Ready For What's Coming To You ??? / UBA Appoints Angela Adebayo, Abdulqadir Jeli Bello, Isaac Fasola To Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mentorship Program With Ajayi Adebayo by Adislove: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
GOOD EVENING FRIENDS

At times when we say we make a lot of millions monthly, people intend to doubt us. cool

This January, I have already made 1.1m, no cap.

Watch this short video and see how much PAYSTACK pulled for me last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDhJiezV71E

Register for my mentorship program now and let me pull you up from zero to 50M this year or more.

The fee for the mentorship program is just N50, 000 ($80)

Send a DM via WhatsApp to + 234 916 548 0835, +234 706 711 6962.

Only DM IF YOU WANT TO GET STARTED NOW

You will succeed‼️

(1) (Reply)

Is Payoneer Discriminating Against Nigerians? / 12 Month Premium DSTV Account For Sale / Simple Ways Of Earning Money Online With 0 Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.