Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

How Your Passion Can Land You A Very Good Job & Eventually Make You An Employer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Your Passion Can Land You A Very Good Job & Eventually Make You An Employer (357 Views)

How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job / An Employer Asking Applicant About His Salary In His Previous Work.is It Right? / Doctor Shares Experience With An Employer In Abuja, rejects N70K salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Your Passion Can Land You A Very Good Job & Eventually Make You An Employer by Hephzibahmusic: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2017
I am gonna start this article by telling you a little about myself,
I studied Industrial chemistry in the university but today Am a Video editor, Motion graphics designer, 3D animator, Visual effect artist and I also do videography.
Am here today because I made a decision that turned my life around for good. I MADE MY PASSION MY LOVE
So my question to you is that "What is that thing that you enjoy doing? "
It might look stupid or useless now but so is diamond and gold before passing through fire. You can turn that dirt into gold by simply building it up. Think about how to solve a problem with that gift of yours, you can only make money by solving a problem.
You love cracking stupid jokes, who told you can't be an international stand up comedian,
Don't worry about people's opinion now. In fact, let them call you a fool. You just pick yourself up and Turn your passion into your love. And those who called you fool today will pay to watch you perform tomorrow.
You love watching movies, You love fashion, You love football, You can make money from all these by just starting a blog.
You love singing but people say you have a bad voice, come on you can work on that voice and you will sing like an angel.
YOUR PASSION will never get you frustrated no matter the challenges.
I am here today because GOD opened my eyes on how to my passion into my love. I decided I wasn't going to sit my ass down and complain about the economy of the country or complain about how there is no job, Yes there were days I went hungry, how I took an internship job I wasn't paid for months but you know what I built up capacity. They say no man is irreplaceable but I was irreplaceable in that organization All GLORY TO GOD. now I have multiple streams of income. I have a job and I also do freelancing.
Remember when there is a will, there always be a way.
Make your passion your love
For those that have interest in learning video editing, Motion graphics, 3d animation, graphics design, Send me a WhatsApp message on +2349032547676. I will love to work something out for you. You can also follow me on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER to view some of my designs and animations.
#mypassionmylove

(1) (Reply)

Digital Opening At Owerri / Vacancy For Dispatch Riders Who Are Resident In Or Close To Surulere / Job Vacancies At Youngstars Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.