Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Direct Entrance Into Year One In The Uk And Graduate In Just 3 Years - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Direct Entrance Into Year One In The Uk And Graduate In Just 3 Years (521 Views)

Grace High School Entrance Examination Into JSS 1 (2013/2014) / Get A Degree In 3 Years At Sikkim Manipal University, Accra, Ghana. / Georgia,ukrine.malaysia.uk.belarus, Admission For Undergraduate And Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entrance Into Year One In The Uk And Graduate In Just 3 Years by mynetbuddy: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2010
Do you know that you can get entrance into
year one in the UK with SSCE or NECO and complete
your BSc degree in just 3 years?

Next start date is June/ September 2010

You can get the offer of admission in just 3 days.

I will give you sound visa application advice. I
can also give you career advice should you desire it.

Cost implication can be on the high side but the investment is
worth it considering the fact that you can work anywhere in the
world with your UK certification.

My services guarantees skill, speed and accuracy.
Applicants are carried along every step of the way in
order to show transparency.

For further enquiry please call; +234 806 127 1256

Email; edgefactor. ng@gmail. com OR mynetbuddy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help? / Need Help With Your Project Write-up? / Jamb Form For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.