Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi (18171 Views)

Buhari Commissions Transport University In Daura, Amaechi, Ganduje, Masari Seen / I Have No Regret Siting The Transport University In Daura – Amaechi / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by aolawale025: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2017
Buhari was not aware rail line would pass through his village in Daura – Amaechi

The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari was not aware that rail line was going to pass through his hometown in Daura, Katsina State.

He added that the President has directed that Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto be linked by rail.

He said: “The President summoned myself and the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, that we should go ahead with infrastructural development and he specifically told me that I must connect the 36 states capital by rail. It is a huge assignment. Huge in the sense that it is very expensive to connect.

“By the directive of the President, We are currently designing a railway that would connect Gusau, Sokoto and Kebbi.

“Transporting people from Benin Republic to Apapa seaport is not easy and to connect them from Benin Republic to Madakali; a border town in Kebbi, you need to pass through Daura and Jibia local government area.

“The President did not know that there is going to be rail that would pass through Daura. When I saw it on social media that the President has approved a rail project to his village and that Jonathan never did, I was surprised because that was not true.

“In fact, the railway to Yenagoa would have gone to Port Harcourt without passing through Otuoke but President Jonathan took it first to Otuoke, linked it to Yenagoa before connecting it to Port Harcourt.

“I must also ask, what is wrong with that because Otuoke or Daura is also part of Nigeria, I don’t see anything wrong with that.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/04/buhari-not-aware-rail-line-pass-village-daura-amaechi/?utm_source=DailyPost+Newsletter&utm_campaign=bedf1b40bb-Morning_headlines&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7c25dc3ce6-bedf1b40bb-227895321

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by malware: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2017
WHO APPROVED IT THEN

53 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by DickDastardLION(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by jerryunit48: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Abegi

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Paperwhite(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Keep on lying as ever as gullible zombies are technically listening and masturbating over the good news.Then Buhari was also not aware a helipad was to be built in Daura.Useless "I dont like money"man.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Baawaa(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2017
Is that an achievement,because train pass through president village is now call for celebrations.APC should better put heads together and do the needful before 2019.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by eleojo23: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Is Buhari ever aware of anything that happens in his government?

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2017
How could he be aware? Another story I beg.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by greatiyk4u(m): 10:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Today Daura, tomorrow my Village in South -East

Na turn by turn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2017
My problem with APC and this administration is not only that they are grossly underperforming.
Buhari and his men are underestimating the intelligence of Nigerians.

(1) Buhari 'borrowed' to buy buy his presidential nomination form-APC

(2)Buhari 'declared' his assets without showing his asset declaration form.

(3) Boko Haram has been 'technical defeated'-Lai

(4) Buhari could not treat himself in Nigeria because he has been using the same medical personnel for years-Onochie

(5) Rat chased Buhari out of office-Garba Shehu.

(6) Buhari was not aware rail line would pass through Daura-Amaechi

I do not blame them,I blame their gullible followers,and those who view everything through the lens of ethnicity and religion.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by ITbomb(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2017
As if Buhari is aware of any recent appointments or anything at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2017
Bia Amaechi, do no forget that 'one who sells his brother in the night, when the day comes he will cry'.
Remember that, 'there is time to sell a brother and laugh, but the time of regrets must come'. Karma does not forget.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by cjrane: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bloody liars.
Just as he wasn't aware no railway line will pass through the SE grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by hatchy(f): 11:10am On Sep 05, 2017
Amaechi please don't take Lie Mohammed's job away from him,be contented with the ministry of transport.

Buhari who is well known for nepotism and religious bigotry is someone you are lying that he doesn't know the railway will pass thru his village.

Continue lying but commot eye for Army man salary.

Leave Lie Mohammed's job alone.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by vanndubi: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2017
You want to connect Benin republic to Madakali, a border town in Kebbi state NWW. Then pass through Daura, Kastina state NWE. What kind of connection is that

That's when you did not enter geography class in secondary school.

Connect Daura because their son is the president, they should enjoy.

Modified:
See them! People wey no enter geography class.
I wrote Daura... NWE meaning East of North-West.

softmind24:

Daura is in NORTH WEST not NORTH EAST

@ShyCypher, I no say you enter class that time wink
ShyCypher:

I thought it was jus me who noticed this.

Nigeria is finished o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
aolawale025:
Buhari was not aware rail line would pass through his village in Daura – Amaechi

The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari was not aware that rail line was going to pass through his hometown in Daura, Katsina State.

He added that the President has directed that Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto be linked by rail.

He said: “The President summoned myself and the Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, that we should go ahead with infrastructural development and he specifically told me that I must connect the 36 states capital by rail. It is a huge assignment. Huge in the sense that it is very expensive to connect.

“By the directive of the President, We are currently designing a railway that would connect Gusau, Sokoto and Kebbi.

“Transporting people from Benin Republic to Apapa seaport is not easy and to connect them from Benin Republic to Madakali; a border town in Kebbi, you need to pass through Daura and Jibia local government area.

“The President did not know that there is going to be rail that would pass through Daura. When I saw it on social media that the President has approved a rail project to his village and that Jonathan never did, I was surprised because that was not true.

“In fact, the railway to Yenagoa would have gone to Port Harcourt without passing through Otuoke but President Jonathan took it first to Otuoke, linked it to Yenagoa before connecting it to Port Harcourt.

“I must also ask, what is wrong with that because Otuoke or Daura is also part of Nigeria, I don’t see anything wrong with that.”

Buhari was not aware rail line would pass through his village in Daura – Amaechi - Daily Post Nigeria
http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/04/buhari-not-aware-rail-line-pass-village-daura-amaechi/?utm_source=DailyPost+Newsletter&utm_campaign=bedf1b40bb-Morning_headlines&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_7c25dc3ce6-bedf1b40bb-227895321
...very demonic lies.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by positivelord: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
I think I prefer this Sudanese than the dullar-dinho

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Jaqenhghar: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
In other words the man doesnt have a sense of geography

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by diegwu01: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
the rail line doesn't pass through his village. it does through his LGA
Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by chinoxstock: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
He would have stopped it if he was aware ba? Goats!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Thobiy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
malware:
WHO APPROVED IT THEN
If true Nigeria is a scam

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Bolustical: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Even if Buhari knew, what is wrong with rail line passing through his village?

Are the people of his village not Nigerians as well?

Same Igbos who are criticizing him here on NL praised GEJ for siting a federal university in his home town Otuoke,

They think everyone will be like Zik who did not know charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Bolustical: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yes
Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Please, who knows how to send thunder through FedEx or DHL?
I am ashamed with the way politicians tell lies.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Kobicove(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Go tell that to the marines! undecided
Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by SkenolProp(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
I find this hard to believe #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE
Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2017

Wailers will Forever wail tho

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by gbegudujo: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Shameless liars

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by gbegudujo: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Shameless liars. No problem if it goes thru Daura but why lie about it.
Re: Buhari Was Not Aware Rail Line Would Pass Through His Village In Daura – Amaechi by columbus007(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
A story been told by an ass licker,eye service minister,a criminal.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister / Amaechi Reacts To Blackmail Reports - Vanguard / The Massacre Of 20 Vigilante, A Soldier In Kontokoro, Niger - Senator Sani Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.