Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Menstrual Cramps: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Menstrual Cramps: (1414 Views)

I Suffered Menstrual Cramps For 20yrs Until Last Month. / Fohow Guifei Bao - Reproductive Organs, Menstrual Blood Residues, Pelvic ₦9,745 / Food To Eat While You Are On Your Menstrual Flow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Menstrual Cramps: by DrOrolu(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2017
SO, a 25 year old lady, was rushed to the hospital with lower abdominal pain of 6 hours’ duration, which was severe enough to prevent her from standing erect. She experiences this severe pain during her monthly menstrual cycle. It has affected her work and her quality of life.

This scenario is quite common amongst young women around the world.

Read more on http://thefamilydoctorsng.com/home/dysmenorrhea-menstrual-cramps/

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware, I Was Scammed In Business Section. / I Only Did Two Rounds With The 85-year-old Woman I Raped To Coma / How Do I Upload Pictures To Nairaland Chats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.