Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,128 members, 7,838,869 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Truth Sets Us Free - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth Sets Us Free (320 Views)

Why Did GOD Gave Us Free Will, If We Were Going To Be Judge, For Our Sins? / What Sets Us Apart? / Why Did God Give Us 'free Will'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Sets Us Free by phlopholly: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Come unto me, all ye that labor . . .
—Matthew 11:28

The mark of a true Christian is found in his personal relationship to the Person of Jesus Christ. Christianity is Christ. Christ is Christianity. I speak reverently when I say that Jesus is more than His ideas. All that He said was true, but without Him even the truth would have been powerless. Men know the power of truth, and truth is that which sets men free. Jesus said, “I am the truth.”

Prayer for the day
Thank You, Jesus, for the shackles that have been broken in my life!

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Work OR Open Shop On Sunday ?... Let's Have Your View / Honourable Walk / Recommended Acts Of Salat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.