Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together (40582 Views)

Adesua Etomi, Banky W And His American Accent / Miracle's Sister Pictured With Miracle And Cee C / Regina Daniels & 12yr-old Sister Pictured In A Club (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by MadeInChina: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ugly slutty bitch
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by olatunji390(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
apesinola001:
I need to marry from this family

They no get single girls again or do u want the married ones
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by maklelemakukula(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
This will be one of the biggest divorce story in Nigeria. Mark today's date oh. From her face in the photos you can see the uncertainty of the future

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by omomummy13: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
VACANCY!!!!

Do you live within Lekki / Ajah axis?
Are you computer Literate?
Can you work from Monday to Saturday? (Off on some saturdays)
Are you proactive and can work under minimal supervision?
Do you possess excellent communication skills

This opening is more desirable for those who live within Lekki /Ajah axis. However, you MUST prove distance wont affect punctuality to be considered if you live far away.

Please send CVs to yettie15@gmail.com with OPERATIONS STAFF or DISPATCH RIDER as subject of the mail.
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by petitejolie(f): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dammytemmy:
Where adesua family self? Always with banky own hmmmm
she's doing eye service or maybe she grew up in an orphanage. he he he he he he he! even me sef dey wait for her family pic. nobody should cum and beat me o I'm not feeling fine
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by petitejolie(f): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
benedictac:

Maybe she's ashamed to show them. I nor talk anything oooh.
he he he he he he he he he he
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by safarigirl(f): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dammytemmy:
my dear, I was about to ask same o.

This sort of relationship that only one family deserves to be flaunted.....we dey observe sha
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by hokafor(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pretty family.
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by Rhaspody(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
the sister fine pass abeg

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by stevecantrell: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
michael142:
This will be one of the biggest divorce story in Nigeria. Mark today's date oh. From her face in the photos you can see the uncertainty of the future

Nostradamus.
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by Cinderella5(f): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dammytemmy:
she is being a good daughter inlaw grin.
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by Funkybabee(f): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
That mama is so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by TinaAnita(f): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
I'm so loving the great chemistry between Adesua and her in-laws.
A big gbosa for them

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
beautiful mommas cool
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by Jilov(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Swegzfreak:
I buy gift cards @ good and interesting rates

Come to my WhatsApp

I will buy your iTunes, Amazon's and steam wallets@ sweet rates

NO FEAR, LEGIT DEY MY BLOOD
pm me your number
if you are serious
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by wildchild02: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Beautiful

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rhaspody:
the sister fine pass abeg
Oh! U also noticed dt banky's sister has a more charming smile n even prettier than the over-hyped Adesuwa.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by Grundig: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
If you are a guy, your sisters take a liking to your girlfriend/fiance. . .matter don finish be that. She is as good as married. It'll take a lot to break that bond.
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by mamagee3(f): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lovely!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by Odianose13(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice family. Next time show Banky W with his Edo in-laws....... Lol
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by Swegzfreak: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jilov:
pm me your number
if you are serious

Hi

My number is on my siganture, or check my profile and click on my trading thread

Thanks, will be expecting your cards, while I give you soft and attractive rates
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by lyricalz: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
3 bleached old mama dem
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by omoiyalayi(m): 4:07am On Sep 06, 2017
Somebody said the girl no get yash

Na true?
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by troubleseller: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2017
I'm just looking for that bicycle seat head...

Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2017
benedictac:

Maybe she's ashamed to show them. I nor talk anything oooh.

I don't think she's ashamed of her family.
She's playing safe, especially when she knows the kind of family she comes from.
Some families are best kept away from anything good and joyful. Instead of adding joy and respect to the union, they may end up showing themselves, for who they are. At the end rub off negatively on the innocent bride hence reducing her values in the eyes of her in-laws.

So why shoot oneself on the foot? sad

Not advisable. So know your family and take decisive decisions on time.
Re: Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together by 400billionman: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2017
I like this white American family.
No Nigerian here.
Meanwhile, is it the same Maryland in Enugu near Kenyatta Timber market ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) / Emma Nyra In Bikini [photo] / Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.