Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

STPP Or SPP Which One Is The Chemical - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / STPP Or SPP Which One Is The Chemical (376 Views)

Urgent - Geologist Needed To Test The Chemical Components On Lithium Ore Samples / Guide To Production Of Chemical Based Products In Nigeria / Ice Block Chemical - Make Your Water Block Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STPP Or SPP Which One Is The Chemical by Mekz23: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Both STPP and SPP are food chemicals and additives used as either emulsifying agents, thickening agents or binders.
There's though a little difference between them which is all about their PH value and moisture content hence, SPP is more expensive than STPP since it is more suitable and gives ur product the best finishing.
The STPP is most suitable for technical production like in soap making, animal feed and some foods consumed by humans but, SPP is basically more pure and suitable for Food and Pharmaceutical productions.

We are The Mekz Global Ltd.

Re: STPP Or SPP Which One Is The Chemical by Laverneitchel: 9:22pm On Jan 18
Definitely it is but i think i read more information at other place. I would like to recommend you to click here and get some updated information.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Small Business Owners Can Do To Take The Business Forward / Young Entrepreneur Guide To Success-every One Lives By Selling Something / Se How To Copy And Paste Bitcoin Trading Success Using Outliers Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.