Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

5 Things Girls Do Before They Have S`E`X With YOU - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Things Girls Do Before They Have S`E`X With YOU (1278 Views)

If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / 10 Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2017 / Maheeda Turns Up The Heat With S-e*y New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Girls Do Before They Have S`E`X With YOU by Naijatwist: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
) We shave Shave it all. If I could afford it, I would most definitely have a wizard with a laser remove all of the hair from my legs and underarms, and possibly even my bikini line if that’s a thing that we do now. I would tell her to put that shit on Star Wars-style blast and burn off all of my body hair until I can walk up to a newborn and be like, “Ew, you hairy beast.” Okay, I’m not a monster, but you get the point. I want that shit gone. I kind of could afford it if I used a Life booker coupon, but I’m not sure that I believe in using coupons when it comes to lasering one of my major organs. I know, I know. I don’t need to shave and many women don’t. Gender norms, femininity; I have my Tumblr Bachelor’s degree, I get it. But something about the feeling of rubbing my freshly shaved and lotioned legs together makes me feel like, twenty times more stoked to get naked with another person. God bless to all of you out there who shave your arms. It’s traumatic enough for me enough to find missed patches on my legs after spending twenty minutes dragging a tiny blade up them ever so gently, so I can’t imagine the kind of angst that comes with finding an orangutan patch on the arms you work so hard to keep weirdly smooth. Trust your struggle.
2) We tweeze and wax.
Oh, you didn’t think my eyebrows were instruments of seduction? Au contraire. If you’ve been on the Internet (cool, shitty place FYI) in the past year, you know that ‘eyebrow game’ is a thing. And few things make me feel like a new woman like shaping my eyebrows into strong and beautiful bitch-in-charge contours above my eyes. When I win the eyebrow game, best believe I’m feeling like I could kick even Cara DeLevigne’s bushy browed ass. Also, I wax my upper lip because I’m Sicilian and I don’t want a mustache. It’s true. If you and I were ever stuck on a deserted island together, I would probably look like Mario within four months. That truth is not sexy to me, so I buried it with years of waxing, never to see the light of day, or the dark of any dude’s apartment.
3) We tell our friends we’re going to have s e x with you.
Sorry. Maybe this doesn’t apply to all of you moral angels out there in this online world, but if I’m planning on having se x with a guy, I’m also telling two different group texts of my closest friends that I’m going to do so. Why? I don’t know. It’s a lot like sending them pictures of me in a dressing room in different outfits I’m trying on. It’s fun and stops me from making a terrible mistake out of desperation. Sorry, shitty guys and girls of the world who have bleeped a lot of people over. There is a roadblock on your path. Try Tinder.

http://www.naijatwist.com/2017/09/5-things-girls-do-before-they-have-sex.html?m=1
Re: 5 Things Girls Do Before They Have S`E`X With YOU by geraldmezi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
Repent

(1) (Reply)

18 Puzzling and Hilarious Signs From All Over the World / In Loving Memory Of The Late King Of Ijebu Igbo Oba Alyeluwa Joel Sowumi / 3 Tips To Get Over A Hangover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.