Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building (39502 Views)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by brandonobi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Klinee:
Stupid!!! if being gay doesn't affect them, why do they attack the evil. How will you feel as a man another man comes to toast you? Let's be realistic please the gay deserves death.
have u been toasted before, now pls explain hw someone elses sexuality affects others

2 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by menstrualpad: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Celestyn8213:
I suspect fowl play
What of eagle play
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by LexngtonSteele: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Zebudier:
Gay Igbo hmmm

Igbos are said to have the highest fagg0t population. Give them Biafra abeg angry

Disgusting pillowbiters
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by MichealStanley(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
The boy was pushed,lets leave all this cock and bull story we are reading that he fell from two storey building..Fellow nigerians when will we grow When will jungle justice stop in this countryit's quite sad this is happening in this country...Even if it was observed he is gay why didn't they report to the relevant authorities,must we always behave like animals Let the police look into this matter and arrest the perpetrators of this crime...Wishing him quick recovery..

2 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Klinee: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
brandonobi:
have u been toasted before, now pls explain hw someone elses sexuality affects others
Can you tell me what makes a person a gay? I can only know if a person is gay when he show abnormal sexual advances towards his fellow male person at that moment he will be tag a gay and be penalized immediately by death because he is guilty. Gay is Barbaric people should understand that and desist from it! People hate and very intolerable to gay. Nobody can just be gay, you can only be when you practice gay.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by brandonobi(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Klinee:
Can you tell me what makes a person a gay? I can only know if a person is gay when he show abnormal sexual advances towards his fellow male person at that moment he will be tag a gay and be penalized immediately by death because he is guilty. Gay is Barbaric people should understand that and desist from it! People hate and very intolerable to gay. Nobody can just be gay, you can only be when you practice gay.
and u know this because....

that's by the way, I would like to know, why do most people hate and find it intolerable?
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by xpool(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:
Who gave them the right to beat him because of his sexual orientation. Barbaric beasts. I pray they catch everyone of them.

Those of you quoting me. Wehdone sahs.
I'm entitled to my opinion because he might have been framed up.
[b]I did not quote you because I want to insult you or anyone else. Far from it.
I believe in equity, fairness and constitutionality and I love debates, so in line with intellectual procedure I will like to ask you questions.
Before that I have to condemn jungle justice, it is wrong but ... especially in this case.

From your question you have already concluded that he was gay and you seem happy and emotional about it (because of his sexual orientation), as you said.

Have you ever encountered a habitual criminal such as a clepto, killer, nympho, rapists etc?
Some of them also are like that because of their various social or antisocial orientations.
That is why we have norms, constitutions etc
What does it profit one to do what is against the norm and constitution of his land?
If we are are all allowed to do what we like for whatever reason, there will be CHAOS and man's life would be SHORT NASTY and BRUTISH.
If you like being a lesbian, you can change. I have seen prostitutes who changed.
You can do it.

I can't go and stand in front of a mosque in kano state, on a friday afternoon and start shouting insult on Mohammed, simple because I am burn as a saucy sonoffabitch ...[/b]
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Laveda(f): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Klinee:

Actually anybody can just be gay, some are born that way.

I only have a problem with it when you start rubbing it on people's faces.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Riney(f): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Humanity itself is beastly.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by okerekeikpo: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
2Moro if em see man nyash em go pick race
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Nov6(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:
Who gave them the right to beat him because of his sexual orientation. Barbaric beasts. I pray they catch everyone of them.

your opinion is a justified one....
So i don't think anyone should quote you except me
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by NemoNKjunior(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Some people very wickets oh. ifthe poor is gay n him no rape any of them why the they ave to do that to him. free world. na him sexual oriental oh.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Nov6(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Shortyy:
My own Imsu?? shocked how come we never hear am.

you don hear am now
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Goldfaze1: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:

I am suspecting the the way you are suspecting him, are thau also a ......
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by spankyflex(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Rorachy:
They caught one the other day kissing another gay, beat the hell outta them and collected all the money in their accounts.

No joy.
n you are happy posting the evil act here?wonder wat happen to the human in us.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by spankyflex(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
collinsebuka:
there's one gay on Nairaland here his moniker is kangoh he even has a diary sef
so we should attack him?
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by wolverine1987: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
seriously?
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by davbravo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
It's so sadcry . I pray he recovers
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
spankyflex:
n you are happy posting the evil act here?wonder wat happen to the human in us.
Am I the one that melted the punishment on them?
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by letmebeme: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
You see, this is what I always talk about: persecution of members the LGBT community because of their sexual orientation. My opinion is that this my gay friend may have been pushed from that floor by some of these so called wicked and devilish 'straight' guys, or he purposely jumped off in an attempt to save himself from being lynched... If gay activities were legal, I'm certain life would have been good for everyone, and some fine individuals wouldn't live their lives in perpetual fear. I've been there. I know what it means and how it feels. ... #istandwithgay; #letmebeme

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by letmebeme: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Klinee:
I pray he die in Jesus name! Devilish gay! Why taken such a devil to hospital now? They supposed to allow him bleed to death.
He shall NOT die, but live to expose those that wanted him dead. Amen! #istandwithgay

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by mystmoze(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Old news.... The skool is on strike
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by OkuFaba(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Shortyy:
My own Imsu?? shocked how come we never hear am.
and na for my hostel this one happen... Tho i travelled. I gat call presido *Dickson* to confirm the gist and know who dey play burst niggas yansh for chelsea
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Kennydoc(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:

You're right, really. I don't like the practice of homosexuality, but I don't believe gays and lesbians should be dehumanised and assaulted like that. It's grossly unfair, especially when they haven't disturbed the peace of others.
Is it not surprising that even fornicators, adulterers, Yahoo boys, drug dealers, robbers etc will join hands and beat up, even lynch gays when they are caught. Even God considers the hypocrisy of men and shudders.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Angelovic96: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
loneatar:
Can any good news come out from IMO state

Nwaooo I tire for this State the worst state soon far killings every were Nwaooo
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Angelovic96: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
letmebeme:

He shall NOT die, but live to expose those that wanted him dead. Amen! #istandwithgay
#i stand with you on this what kind of rubbish jungle justice is that *
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Angelovic96: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
NemoNKjunior:
Some people very wickets oh. ifthe poor is gay n him no rape any of them why the they ave to do that to him. free world. na him sexual oriental oh.

hehehehehe! blood of moses u try for this Englishooo lol!
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by David160(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Laveda:
*ACCUSED IMSU GAY STUDENT FALLS FROM TWO STOREY BUILDING*

A male student of Imo state University,owerri has been unconscious and has sustained multiple injuries after falling from the last floor of their hostel,chelsea hostel Aladinma Alliance.

Some students who witnessed the incident said that the boy was suspected to be Gay while some occupants of the hostel tried beating him up which Led him fall from the 2 storey building of the hostel.

“He fell onto the hostel concreted floor and he bleed profusely and was rushed to Federal medical centre,FMC owerri , one student said.

The boy who is currently on admission bed in FMC sustained multiple fractures on his right arm,left arm, both legs broke and some injuries to the head and face. He is however responding to treatment as report said that he is at the point of Death as at when the incident happened in the afternoon.

The students say the incident has frightened them as students who reported to be involved in this incident are no where to be found.
Please we urge entire Imo stars to be in prayers as it has reported now that he is at the point of death...

More details at

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/05/accused-imsu-gay-student-falls-from-two-storey-building/. Cc:
OK... Unto the next one
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Ikycology(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
this story is akin to Nigeria only, where someone is almost killed or sometimes killed and the killers turns ghosts. karma will follow
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by brandonobi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
not mentioning anyone, but the person that would wish death to someone for doing nothing in particular, has serious issues, needs help, the kind of heart u have is lethal
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Daeylar:
Imagine
They have no right to touch that boy. angry
How does his being gay affect them now angry angry
They will leave what they went to school for and start chasing people who are gay.

They should bring the money for his treatment
I hope he survives cry and they are arrested.

He should have kept his perversion to himself and his kind. We don't tolerate that sort of behavior in Africa. Sane people all over the world abhor and reject that nonsense.
You are here online defending him, what about the innocent victims of these perverts ? The young boys and girls harassed and raped in hostels, barracks,prisons and homes across the world, and too ashamed to even report ? Innocent youth exposed to these dirty people ?
It beats me hollow how a sensible person can defend a gay pervert. Frankly, I am disgusted. Why not a word for the young people on that campus who have to put up with his dirty ways ?
You guys have adopted western political correctness and are so confused you don't know how unnatural and bestial it is for a man to have sex, or even think of having sex, with another man.

What madness. We shall resist you. ALL. THE. WAY.This is Nigeria not Europe or America. Enough of this gay sympathy sh.i.t

He could apply for a visa and go somewhere else to behave anyway he wants, follow the example of that other animal called Bobrisky. We don't want people like him

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) / Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos / Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.