Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

'nigeria Was Built To Favour The Hausas/fulanis' - Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'nigeria Was Built To Favour The Hausas/fulanis' - Asari Dokubo (622 Views)

Where Are The Hausas? / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'nigeria Was Built To Favour The Hausas/fulanis' - Asari Dokubo by lacemose(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
''Nigeria Was Built To Favour Hausa/Fulani's, Jamb was Reduced Because Of Them, Hausa Fulani Will Kill You And Nobody Will Arrest Them, Nnamdi Kanu Can Never Be Arrested, i am ready sacrifice My life For Him'' - Asari Dokubo Officially Pledges Allegiance To Biafra Reveal see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJy16khv0bw
Re: 'nigeria Was Built To Favour The Hausas/fulanis' - Asari Dokubo by lacemose(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: 'nigeria Was Built To Favour The Hausas/fulanis' - Asari Dokubo by AWOisaCOWARD: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
How can anyone describe Nigeria as a free nation when Sheik Othman Dan Fodio, the hero of the core Muslim north, the father of the Fulani Caliphate and the first Mahdi of Nigeria, once said,
“Allah has bestowed on me and my people the historic duty to spread the holy faith of the Prophet throughout the Caliphate and convert these pagans. If they refuse to accept Allah and his Prophet we will wash the earth, the forests, the mountains, the rivers and the streams with their pagan blood. Ours is a holy and righteous calling. We are doing the work of Allah”.
How can anyone describe Nigeria as a free nation when Sir Ahmadu Bello, the Saurdana of Sokoto, the Premier of the Northern Region and the second Mahdi of Nigeria, once said,
“The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grandfather Othman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities in the north as willing tools and the south as conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us and never allow them to have control over their future”.

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Was Built To Favour The Hausas/fulanis' - Asari Dokubo by attackgat: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
The truth

There are many tribes in the South of Nigeria whos only ambition is to beg the North for restructuring for the next 1000 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigeria Was Built To Favour The Hausas/fulanis' - Asari Dokubo by sekxyqueen(f): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
everyone knows the truth.

.but it's quite unfortunate that truth hurt some people...

but the utmost truth is that our eyes have cleared.

2 Likes

Re: 'nigeria Was Built To Favour The Hausas/fulanis' - Asari Dokubo by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
And u have a private university?

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Was Built To Favour The Hausas/fulanis' - Asari Dokubo by ojun50(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Na yr life wetin concern me
Re: 'nigeria Was Built To Favour The Hausas/fulanis' - Asari Dokubo by Terkimbi01: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
If this man continues like this,
then Terkimbi will have no option than to respect him also.

I like men who speaks the truth no matter how raw and bitter it is.

May people from the South and Middle Belt are aware of this, but they are either scared or ignorant.

Fulani moves around with unlicensed arms, but nobody can stop them.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Supported Buhari And His Party, APC In 2015 — Dele Momodu / Breaking: Oyinlola Gets Board Appointment / Nigerian Army Releases Press Statement, Denies Leaving Streets Of Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.