Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Smartphone Screen Replacement - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Smartphone Screen Replacement (660 Views)

Best Way To Protect Your Smartphone Screen With Nano Liquid / Nano Hi-technology Liquid Screen Protector For Smartphone Screen,laptop Screens, / Smartphone Screen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartphone Screen Replacement by Redstone(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wouldn't it be nice to get funding assist if your smartphone screen crashed or became non-responsive?

With ForteReg Connect, it's possible. ForteReg pays you 10,000 naira if in any event your smartphone screen breaks or become non responsive.

Join the ForteReg Connect today, build your downline to get this cover.

Team ForteReg.com
Re: Smartphone Screen Replacement by omoskenso(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Everything 4 naija now na downline n referrals... Pyramid everywhere.
Re: Smartphone Screen Replacement by Emekayoung(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
How much will it cost me to fix my sony xperia z2 screen?
Re: Smartphone Screen Replacement by Redstone(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2017
omoskenso:
Everything 4 naija now na downline n referrals... Pyramid everywhere.

This is no pyramid scheme, you have a choice not to grow your downline, you can register as a free member, save the IMEI of your Smartphones in our database, and 6 months (for free membership platform) 3 (for months for paid membership platform) you can apply to get a brand new smartphone of your choice with convenient payment plan which runs within 4 months with desirable discount depending on which plan you are on.

By saving the IMEI of your smartphone, we could help trace and recover your smartphone should in case it is stolen from you.

If you chose to grow your downline, you get the smartphones and lots more for free.

ForteReg.com Team
Re: Smartphone Screen Replacement by Redstone(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Emekayoung:
How much will it cost me to fix my sony xperia z2 screen?

Hello Emeka,

ForteReg does not fix Smartphone screen, however, if you are a member of the ForteReg.com and you sign on to ForteReg Connect, grow your downline, you automatically get funded when or if your smartphone screen is broken or become non responsive. You also earn a brand new Smartphone worth over N50,000 and a Samsung tablet when you get on the ForteReg Connect platform. This is what we do. We also encourage you to create either a free account or a paid account, save the IMEI of your smartphones to enable us trace it if stolen or lost. There are lots of benefits waiting for you when you get on board.

Thanks for checking in.

For more inquiries, feel free to post it here or send a mail to helpdesk@fortereg.com

ForteReg.com Team.
Re: Smartphone Screen Replacement by sarite(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
I want to recover my lost phone and also fiX the screen of my Samsung A3 so how do we get started. You can reach me on 08060688408.
Re: Smartphone Screen Replacement by Redstone(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarite:
I want to recover my lost phone and also fiX the screen of my Samsung A3 so how do we get started. You can reach me on 08060688408.

Send the IMEI to helpdesk@fortereg.com

Are you registered on ForteReg.com even as a free members, is so, send me your Membership ID to same email address above, if you have registered for up to 6 months, we can finance any brand of a brand new Smartphone for you and payment is based on installments. If you are a paid member, you can get up to 10% discount on the smartphone you chose.

We do not fix smartphone screens, but our members who are on ForteReg Connect get special financial assistance of up to N10000 to help fix their broken screen.

Thanks.

ForteReg.com Team.
Re: Smartphone Screen Replacement by Emekayoung(m): 6:17am On Sep 12, 2017
Redstone:

Hello Emeka,

ForteReg does not fix Smartphone screen, however, if you are a member of the ForteReg.com and you sign on to ForteReg Connect, grow your downline, you automatically get funded when or if your smartphone screen is broken or become non responsive. You also earn a brand new Smartphone worth over N50,000 and a Samsung tablet when you get on the ForteReg Connect platform. This is what we do. We also encourage you to create either a free account or a paid account, save the IMEI of your smartphones to enable us trace it if stolen or lost. There are lots of benefits waiting for you when you get on board.

Thanks for checking in.

For more inquiries, feel free to post it here or send a mail to helpdesk@fortereg.com

ForteReg.com Team.
Ok sir. Thank u..
Re: Smartphone Screen Replacement by Redstone(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
My pleasure.
Re: Smartphone Screen Replacement by millhouse: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: Smartphone Screen Replacement by Redstone(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2017
millhouse:
Nice one

Thanks for the complement. We are truly humbled.

Kindly post your phone number here, we’ll send you a free Token to create an Advanced membership account.

Download our mobile App via google play store, share link with your friends on twitter, instagram, Whatsapp.

Go to Google play store, search for ForteReg.com

Or use the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fortereg.app

Thank you.

Follow us on Twitter: @ForteReg

ForteReg Team.

(1) (Reply)

Soldddddd / SOLD New Techno L9plus For Sale / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.