Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Natural South Africa(pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Natural South Africa(pics) (24240 Views)

PDP's legacy in Abia - Ariaria Int'l Market, largest Market In West Africa(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2010
bgees:

south africa is indeed beautiful. smiley

Africa is beautiful, we just need to take care of it. Like this pine trees, they were planted by people, 100 km's of pine trees in the lowveld soutpansburg area. I drive through this pine trees when i go to visit my relatives. Its a breath taking piece of place, you feel like you are in heaven.

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by tragent: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2010
cheapest and fastest visa

Discover where and how to your cheapest visa to
United kingdom,Canada,south-Africa,Malaysia,Turkey,Kuwait,Italy,France and Greece.

Without any Down payment.

For more information e-mail to
dailly_cash@yahoo.com
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by justwise(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2010
@tragent

Just stop talking rubbish, cheapest visa indeed. Do you know what visa is? How about cheapest pounded yarm and amale? Nonsense.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by morpheus24: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2010
1,2:

Thanks man, men like you are needed more especially on this forum. We are here to promote Africa. If we don't do it ourselves who will do it for us. Steve Biko once said, "Black man, you are on your own" We are on our own in deed. Lets promote this continent of ours. South Africa used to have less than 1 millions tourists a year. Since they started promoting the country now they get 10 millions tourists every year. They have overtaken Egypt as Africa's No.1 tourist destination. Its a lot of work, you have to convince people that its worth it to come over to this beautiful continent. When we want to raise issues like this people start to talk about white people. Do you know how many white people are there in Africa? Lets not blame or credit every thing to white people. This is our continent, white people will come and go, they dont care about this continent but only care about its wealth, Oil and Minerals.

Biko also proclaimed. " I write what I like"

So I am writing what I like too, wink
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2010
morpheus24:

And it all have the same meaning,it means be who you are,do it for yourself,you don't owe it to anyone but yourself as a blackman.So yes I write what I like.
Bantu Biko is my hero,next to Mama Winnie Madikizela Mandela and Chris Hani.Nelson Mandela come 20 in the list.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by morpheus24: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2010
RSA:

And it all have the same meaning,it means be who you are,do it for yourself,you don't owe it to anyone but yourself as a blackman.So yes I write what I like.
Bantu Biko is my hero,next to Mama Winnie Madikizela Mandela and Chris Hani.Nelson Mandela come 20 in the list.

Ha, you put Winnie ahead of Nelson, Impossible
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2010
morpheus24:

Then think before you write. Dont write nonsense.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by morpheus24: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2010
1,2:

Then think before you write. Dont write nonsense.

Point to the nonsense and I will clarify incase you have a low IQ,
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 8:32am On Mar 09, 2010
morpheus24:

Ha, you put Winnie ahead of Nelson, Impossible

She is the real mother of our nation,she sacrificed a lot for our people,and she's still doing that.She still living in Soweto with her people.
Mandela of the sixties is way too different from this one,there are even jokes that the real Mandela died long time ago and this one is a programmed clone.The real Mandela formed the ANC military wing uMkhondo we Sizwe(People's Spear),as a youth leader he was outspoken and militant in his ideas more than Malema.

Winnie went through hell,and even in the new South Africa she is still getting slaps from our current goverment,but she is a fighter and still fighting on,where as Mandela has a white secretary since his release,white body guards,his Mandela children funds run by whites,and leave in a lilly white area.Now everyone who want to see Mandela will drive to Houghton instead of Soweto,imagine the tourism Mandela could have brought to Soweto if he stayed there.Imagine the inspiration he could have brought to kids who grow up in that place,the investment in infrustructures,security and pride.
Personaly I think Mandela failed us,yes he brought us peace but we din't want peace,we wanted equal rights and justice.

Because of Mandela today whites own 80 percent of our economy,and they don't even want to share it,we had to develop Black Economic Empowerment policies that force them to sell some of their shares to black South Africans,we have to force them to have black Directors in their boards,we have to force them to employe black talents in strategic positions.

And when it come to justice we all know that rich people can get awy with murder,because they have the best lawyers and poor will always go to prison for things they are sometime innocent of.

South Africa is getting negative press today in the country because whites owned all the media and still want to prove to everybody that black cannot rule succesfully,we are reminded time and again that the is no succesfull or first world country where blacks are majority.

Things are changing slowly now because that is the only way but we could have done better if Mandela was pro Black.Remmember this is just my opinion,there are Millions of Mandela supporters who sees thing differently.I said the glass is half empty.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Tbantwana(f): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2010
1,2 where are your realtives from? I drive on that route as well to see my granparents cheesy Go past places like God's Window as well cheesy

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Tbantwana(f): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
Sorry for double post  undecided
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by morpheus24: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
RSA:

She is the real mother of our nation,she sacrificed a lot for our people,and she's still doing that.She still living in Soweto with her people.
Mandela of the sixties is way too different from this one,there are even jokes that [b]the real Mandela died long time ago and this one is a programmed clone.[/b]The real Mandela formed the ANC military wing uMkhondo we Sizwe(People's Spear),as a youth leader he was outspoken and militant in his ideas more than Malema.
Ha! thats very funny

RSA:

Winnie went through hell,and even in the new South Africa she is still getting slaps from our current goverment,but she is a fighter and still fighting on,where as Mandela has a white secretary since his release,white body guards,his Mandela children funds run by whites,and leave in a lilly white area.Now everyone who want to see Mandela will drive to Houghton instead of Soweto,imagine the tourism Mandela could have brought to Soweto if he stayed there.Imagine the inspiration he could have brought to kids who grow up in that place,the investment in infrustructures,security and pride.
I agree that Winnie is more of an inspiration to the people only because she has taken much more heat than Mandela.

RSA:

Personaly I think Mandela failed us,yes he brought us peace but we din't want peace,[b]we wanted equal rights and justice.[/b]Because of Mandela today whites own 80 percent of our economy,and they don't even want to share it,we had to develop Black Economic Empowerment policies that force them to sell some of their shares to black South Africans,we have to force them to have black Directors in their boards,we have to force them to employe black talents in strategic positions.

And when it come to justice we all know that rich people can get awy with murder,because they have the best lawyers and poor will always go to prison for things they are sometime innocent of.

Without first peace my friend there can be no negotiations for equal rights or justice, He has layed the foundations,

RSA:

South Africa is getting negative press today in the country because whites owned all the media and still want to prove to everybody that black cannot rule succesfully,we are reminded time and again that the is no succesfull or first world country where blacks are majority.

Things are changing slowly now because that is the only way but we could have done better if Mandela was pro Black.Remmember this is just my opinion,there are Millions of Mandela supporters who sees thing differently.I said the glass is half empty.

As far as the media is concerned you are spot on and it is your duty to spread this fact as much as you can everytime you have the opportunity as they do in the form of propaganda and at least your country will have a fighting chance.

As regards mandela. He believed and strived for a principle that people from different backgrounds could live harmoniously together. In the minds of the ordinary it seems an impossible task but because of the inspiration of one man. It became a reality and though not perfect, it has been seen not be an impossible task,
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by RSA(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
^^I do copy you soldier,and believe me Mandela is still my hero but 20 on my list.

And although I also like Mahatma Ghandi idiology,I am not his big fan because he was racist,when he started his political career in South Africa,where he was chased from 'white only' area in the train,his beaf was not about being chased from 'white area' but to be put in the blacks are,he thought Indians where better than blacks and deserved more.So to me that is racist.So no Mahatma Ghandi in my list.

Mandela did nothing special,he was not the only person arrested,there are Walter Sisulu,Goven Mbeki(Thabo's father) and many other comrades who spend more than 25 years in prison.

Please read this if you have a chance

http://www.anc.org.za/ancdocs/about/umzabalazo.html

,you will see that it was in the Freedom Charter of the ANC to have a country where different people live peacefully together with equal opportunities.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by OgaMadam(f): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2010

I am not giving credit to white people by saying they have done some work,

But call a spade a spade. Fact is South Africa has been developed A LOT by the white man.

Whether it was for thier own greed is not what am discussing here.

My point is, why does a white man have to be present for there to be order?
Have the Shanti towns not always been there And they still are. Who stopped the black man from expanding himself in those shanti towns. If a white man can arrive in a place with only the clothes on his back, but 5 years later when you come back to that spot there its industrialised

Our problem is not lack of resources, we are lacking somewhere in the mind. Eat that.

It take guts to stare this ugly truth in the mirror. but we cant grow until we embrace the pain.

Maybe SA yes, also has black people who are trying nower days post aparthied and yadi yada.

But in the past, the engineering of infrustructures, the medical leaps SA has made over the past decades,
Its wine and beautiful vineyards,

- black man worked but white man thought

dont shoot the messenger, we need to learn something from these people.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2010
Tbantwana!:

1,2 where are your realtives from? I drive on that route as well to see my granparents cheesy Go past places like God's Window as well cheesy

Limpopo, in Thohoyandou. Thats where my relatives are.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
RSA:

Mandela of the sixties is way too different from this one,there are even jokes that the real Mandela died long time ago and this one is a programmed clone.The real Mandela formed the ANC military wing uMkhondo we Sizwe(People's Spear),as a youth leader he was outspoken and militant in his ideas more than Malema.

Personaly I think Mandela failed us,yes he brought us peace but we din't want peace,we wanted equal rights and justice.

Because of Mandela today whites own 80 percent of our economy,and they don't even want to share it,we had to develop Black Economic Empowerment policies that force them to sell some of their shares to black South Africans,we have to force them to have black Directors in their boards,we have to force them to employe black talents in strategic positions.

She does not do it for me. She is arrogant according to me and she does not have ABS. Now she is mad because he is hanging around with gracer michel. She feels let down because when he came out, he dumped her.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2010
OgaMadam:

I am not giving credit to white people by saying they have done some work,

But call a spade a spade. Fact is South Africa has been developed A LOT by the white man.

Whether it was for thier own greed is not what am discussing here.

My point is, why does a white man have to be present for there to be order?
Have the Shanti towns not always been there And they still are. Who stopped the black man from expanding himself in those shanti towns. If a white man can arrive in a place with only the clothes on his back, but 5 years later when you come back to that spot there its industrialised

Our problem is not lack of resources, we are lacking somewhere in the mind. Eat that.

It take guts to stare this ugly truth in the mirror. but we cant grow until we embrace the pain.

Maybe SA yes, also has black people who are trying nower days post aparthied and yadi yada.

But in the past, the engineering of infrustructures, the medical leaps SA has made over the past decades,
Its wine and beautiful vineyards,

- black man worked but white man thought

dont shoot the messenger, we need to learn something from these people.

As if South Africa was the only African country colonised. Almost all the cities in Africa were built by Europeans including the Portugues who built Lagos. I am not disputing the fact that white people contributed in developing the infrustracture. for the past 20yrs, who is building the infrustructure now? its black people, because they are in charge of the country's resources. You must come and see for your self, the development here is massive. They are building a underground train, ten lanes free ways( N1, N3, N12, N2, R21). They are building airports, Harbours.

I hate it when people from other African country pretending like they were never colonised. We were all colonised and white people did build infrustructure in each an ever country, from Angola, Zimbabwe, Kenya, DRC, Ivory coast, Nigeria, Ghana just to mentioned a few. The fact that we were the last to gain independent does not mean we are the only country in Africa relying on whites.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by mwanamwiwa: 2:00am On Mar 10, 2010
Back to the topic. wink

St. Lucia Wetlands

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by mwanamwiwa: 2:02am On Mar 10, 2010
The second most beautiful country on earth,hands down. wink

Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by 14(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2010
Eastern takes the cake. The garden route is a must visit.
Re: Natural South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tanker Falls On Otedola Bridge, Diesel Gushes Out / Federal Fire Service Has An Important Message For All Nigerians / Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.