Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic (2845 Views)

Saudi Billionaires, Top Nigerian Politicians Listed As Boko-haram’s Sponspors / Naija Politicians Are Still Nice, We Got Good Pay From The .... - Lady / Wetin This Man Dey Yarn about Igbos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by policy12: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Just imagine,what is wrong with Africa?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by philGeo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by LUGBE: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by ubongoton(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
omo water don pass garri o
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kai even the dead voted. U go fear election
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by FUNNYBONE1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
The devil was the father of lies-- this was before the coming of african leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by Sprumbabafather: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
This man must have met a Nigerian woman and some play led to the birth of our own Linus Mohamed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by TheFreeOne: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
He didn't only won 1927 election but made provisions for the unborn generation who voted from the other side.

A time traveller for sure and he made the calculations already. grin

2 Likes

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by Unimaginable123: 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is d main man. A proper african man. Guinness book of records well deserved
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by Agbaletu: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
policy12:
Just like 1.9 million votes from Kano State in the last presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
this 1 make me weak grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by Blooddiamond: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
His not smart,his just stupid* angry
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by bobnatlo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oboi see something
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by vicombocandela: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chai see pure lie.
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by giftedheart1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
chief special assistant to the devil on lying n fraudulent affairs...
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by yarimo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
GEJ come and see your role model grin
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by ZombieTAMER: 3:18am On Sep 06, 2017
I rather disagree
There is no one more corrupt than buhari

A man who has spent more days gallivanting round the globe than he has spent working in his office...

Buhari is the only president in history who has the record of staying more than 100 days outside his country while being president

Buhari is the only president who on a global stage made it clear that those who didn't vote for him should not expect the same treatment as those who voted him

Buhari is the only president in the world where all his internal cabinet members comes from his region

Buhari is the only president who has put his country into recession twice...one as a head of state and now as a civilian president

1 Like

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by ehinmowo: 4:50am On Sep 06, 2017
What do I say to dis nw? Jst weak me

Join cawid.com
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by kocvalour(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2017
choiiii

this one worse pass IBB and OBJ combined

1 Like

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by IamPatriotic(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2017
Falsehood, the differences in the figures are unbelievably too wide to be imagined, I don't think any African politician needed such lie to win election at that time, because the continent was firmly under the grips of colonial masters and western imperialists, I'm sure they would have managed the figures in reasonable proportions to suit their expectations.
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2017
TheFreeOne:
He didn't only won 1927 election but made provisions for the unborn generation who voted from the other side.

A time traveller for sure and he made the calculations already. grin

Kai! Guy easy o, English no be for everybody...
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by lukman: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2017
damn!, my role model

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by fathomberry: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2017
Lwkmd.

grin
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2017
Hmmm.....Baba o
Jagaban niyen

1 Like

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by Treasure17(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2017
chaiiii...first class manipulation
Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by policy12: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
I rather disagree
There is no one more corrupt than buhari

A man who has spent more days gallivanting round the globe than he has spent working in his office...

Buhari is the only president in history who has the record of staying more than 100 days outside his country while being president

Buhari is the only president who on a global stage made it clear that those who didn't vote for him should not expect the same treatment as those who voted him

Buhari is the only president in the world where all his internal cabinet members comes from his region

Buhari is the only president who has put his country into recession twice...one as a head of state and now as a civilian president

Bros below is a screenshot from this man history on Wikipedia..

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by policy12: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Falsehood, the differences in the figures are unbelievably too wide to be imagined, I don't think any African politician needed such lie to win election at that time, because the continent was firmly under the grips of colonial masters and western imperialists, I'm sure they would have managed the figures in reasonable proportions to suit their expectations.

Bros I beg u type this man name on Google but before u do ds is a screen shot of what u are to see..

Re: Naija Politicians Dey Learn Where This Man Dey.. Pic by musicwriter(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
policy12:

If you hear such a thing at that time (even now) it was his white masters that wanted to help get him rigged in as Liberian president. At that time ,the colonialists were still in charge installing puppets across their colonies. This's where the legacy of election rigging in third world countries began. It began by white people who wanted to install their puppet- someone they could control. To do that, elections must be rigged to allow their candidate win. It didn't begin with Africans!.

It also happened here in Nigeria. The British also helped rig in people from Northern Nigeria as their puppet. If you want to know further, you can google search the confessions of Harold Smith, British colonial officer in Lagos Nigeria, and how Britain rigged election in Nigeria.

As far back as the 1970's election rigging was already endemic all over Africa and Fela was already singing about that.

"which kind election be dis baba nla nonse
people no go vote
them come get big big numbers
thousands to thousands
milion to millions baba nla nonsense
which kind election be dis".... .... ....... .. .. .... Fela Anikulapo Kuti

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

One Of Many Fake Promises During Gej Tenure.. Dry Land Port Be Ready By 2014 / Chief Of Air Staff Reveal The Names Of Those Behind The Killings In Nigeria / #osunrerun: “i’ll Be Bringing It One By One As I Defeat APC'' –adeleke Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.