Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,356 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) (1175 Views)

Beautiful Albino Python Caught In Cotonou / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) by amsoslim(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Am not really good at snakes but I suspect this is a python. Was caught around bariga axis today and the man who caught it wants to sell it for the sum of 50k

Re: A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) by kingxsamz(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chai
Re: A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) by mazimee(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
If only that Pyton knew the number of hungry citizens washing their pot in anticipation of it's butchered meat.

He wouldn't feel so relaxed on that spot, he should be on his way heading to the nearest bush
Re: A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) by vault(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
caught or killed........ either way, the pot is your new home smiley
Re: A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) by iamharkinwaley: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
50 Kini undecided

Oh Just Remembered LaLa can afford d price, Which Father will watch as d world consumes it children,LaLa left to U.

Bail am nah
Re: A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) by ITbomb(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Just when we have finished eating one.

Will the man sell it for 20k
Re: A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) by incredibleace(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
lala come carry your snake friend oooh, my hand no dey am oooh

Re: A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) by ihimiray(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
amsoslim:
Am not really good at snakes but I suspect this is a python. Was caught around bariga axis today and the man who caught it wants to sell it for the sum of 50k
where in bariga.... If he gree 40k
Re: A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) by joinnow: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dis small tin 50k for this recession.
Sorry we are officially out of recession
Re: A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) by Sijo01(f): 6:34am On Sep 06, 2017
Pepper soup fall an you.
Re: A Python Caught At Bariga Area Of Lagos Today(pix) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2017
I pity you ppl that eat snakes

(1) (Reply)

Black Yorkshire Terrier Needed / Dairy Of my Canary bird / American Bulldog Puppies Available in ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.