Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Paws Of Dikeje Thread - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Paws Of Dikeje Thread (1216 Views)

Paws Of Dikeje: Slant GSD (long Coat) Stud / Paws Of Dikeje Kennel / PAWS KENNEL ; Quality Dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paws Of Dikeje Thread by pawsofdikeje(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
In the quest of assisting a friend sell his three month male St. Bernard puppies, I posted them on whatsapp groups and an anonymous caller called to request for a Female St. Bernard puppy.

Doing what we know how to do best at Paws Of Dikeje, we sprang to action, located a female St. Bernard puppy that met our clients requirement, informed him, negotiated on pricing and was delivered on 5th September, 2018.

All through this dealing, I never knew my client was one of the pioneer Vet in Lagos, in respect of Dr Ransome-Kuti. I was shocked when he finally revealed himself, delivered to his clinic.

This business transaction period really taught me a great lesson from discussing with Mr Jethro Ogunsola to Dr. Ransome Kuti.

Thank you gentlemen and Paws Of Dikeje is here to meet your needs.

Signed
Dikeje

Re: Paws Of Dikeje Thread by nuesednutlofa: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
So?
Re: Paws Of Dikeje Thread by jayned: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
what are the great lessons please? did I miss anything?
Re: Paws Of Dikeje Thread by Tochex101(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Honesty and Trust, those are the lessons.....

1 Like

Re: Paws Of Dikeje Thread by pawsofdikeje(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2018
jayned:
what are the great lessons please? did I miss anything?

1. Treat your customers good whether you dealing in person or online.
2. Let your customers trust you. Either you were referred or crossline
3. Deliver what you preach. Don't show picture A and deliver picture B

1 Like

Re: Paws Of Dikeje Thread by pawsofdikeje(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
*OPERATION OWN A ST. BERNARD*

This 14 weeks old St. Bernard's are for sale. Kindly contact p-chat or contact me at 08023940369

Re: Paws Of Dikeje Thread by frowland(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
And this was the saint Bernard you delivered to Kuti? He definitely should demand for his money back if so.
Re: Paws Of Dikeje Thread by pawsofdikeje(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
frowland:
And this was the saint Bernard you delivered to Kuti? He definitely should demand for his money back if so.

No, the litter I sold is different from this. What is your concern with the posted litter?
Re: Paws Of Dikeje Thread by pawsofdikeje(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good pricing aligns with quality dogs. Check out the sire X dam to visualize what you are buying.

1 Like

Re: Paws Of Dikeje Thread by pawsofdikeje(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2018
One st. bernard left now. Hurry while he is still available

(1) (Reply)

Quality Grman Shepard For Sale!!!!!... Both Sex Available. / Puppy GSD Available. Location: Ekiti State, Akure. All sold!!! / Superb German Shepherd Pups For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.