Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Bloggers I Need Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers I Need Help (2065 Views)

Hello Bloggers, I Can Provide This Service For You (details Here) / Bloggers I Need Your Help With Adsense / Hello Bloggers, I Need Help From You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers I Need Help by stanleythiago(m): 7:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Have been designning this blog www.stanthiago..com for a very long time now but still yet am not getting the things i want to achieve.
But now am lookimg forward to someone who can teach me how to go about it please.
Am in Owerri.
Re: Bloggers I Need Help by Dmayor7(m): 12:14am On Sep 07, 2017
stanleythiago:
Have been designning this blog www.stanthiago..com for a very long time now but still yet am not getting the things i want to achieve.
But now am lookimg forward to someone who can teach me how to go about it please.
Am in Owerri.

Well, sorry am into WordPress and can only reach you that.

Allow me to be a little bias here...

I love WordPress and will like to see you migrate to a self-hosted WordPress site.

I will help you with the migration FREELY but first read this www.w3programs.com
Re: Bloggers I Need Help by stanleythiago(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2017
I have red the whole page and it's interesting, so if i transfer google will not be hosting me again
Re: Bloggers I Need Help by stanleythiago(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2017
Are you in owerri
Re: Bloggers I Need Help by Dmayor7(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
stanleythiago:
I have red the whole page and it's interesting, so if i transfer google will not be hosting me again

No... Google won't be hosting it for you.

You will become a landlord of your own and run your website the way you deems fit without fear of getting banned by Google.
Re: Bloggers I Need Help by Dmayor7(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
stanleythiago:
Are you in owerri

No am not in Owerri...

But we can chat on WhatsApp 08175765974
Re: Bloggers I Need Help by CelestineC(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
I can teach you everything you need to need

However I use wordpress.

BTW you cancheck my blog for self taught tutorials on how to design and host a blog and post any questions or confusion on the comment section

I'm in Aba Abia
stanleythiago:
Am in Owerri.
state

(1) (Reply)

All Freelancers Come In And Let's Talk / Is Seun A Billionaire With Nairaland, Like Mark Zuckerberg Of Facebook / Mysql Error :: Too Many Connections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.