Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Want To Invest $800 Into Nigerian Stock Market( Long Term Basis) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Invest $800 Into Nigerian Stock Market( Long Term Basis) (1156 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / I've Got $800 I Want To Invest In Shares And Stock ( Long Term Basis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest $800 Into Nigerian Stock Market( Long Term Basis) by ololo12: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2010
Nairalanders. I want to invest $800 in Nigerian shares and stock ( Long term basis),  Please your advice and comments on which stocks. I should invest in, would be very much appreciated,

Thanks Alot
Re: I Want To Invest $800 Into Nigerian Stock Market( Long Term Basis) by knice(m): 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
a very good idea but you have waited for so long. almost all in the stock markets have appreciated recently. truely, people will recover their losses.
Re: I Want To Invest $800 Into Nigerian Stock Market( Long Term Basis) by consultmartins(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2010
There is still massive hot deals in d stock market but it will take a trained eyes to see these deals, so my sincere advice to you is this: spend at least $100 to educate yourself on stock investing. It will save you in the long run. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest $800 Into Nigerian Stock Market( Long Term Basis) by kingville(m): 10:17am On Feb 27, 2010
Hi

Nice idea not alot of Nigerians would think long term but the truth is thats the best form of investment.
A chinese and an American company will plan for 150years and above but a some Nigerian companies
will plan for shorter period.We all need to think long term so that we can plan for the future its not
all about today what of tomorow.send me an email i would be able to help you with a good place
to do the long termm investment feelkc.daniel@gmail.com
We all can succeed,
Re: I Want To Invest $800 Into Nigerian Stock Market( Long Term Basis) by igbo2011(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Are You Willing To Invest N46,500 And With 400 DAYS You Make N650,000... / Fixed Deposit Accounts / This is what i need 500k for. And its Urgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.