Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) (18954 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Gaming Review - Mario Kart, PES, Modern Combat, Asphalt 9 (photos) / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by henry007(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Hey y'all.

Hope you enjoy watching the Infinix Note 4 pro take on some nice and FREE games. I got suggestions from Nairaland on which games are hot right now, y'all should also check them out on playstore.

Happy watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79FxIS2Rw1I&t=25s&index=4&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe

Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by henry007(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2017
More pics.

CC lalasticlala

Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by Samswags9(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2017
Can't Wait To Get Mine!!!
This Phone Is A Beast

1 Like

Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by Ehimzy(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2017
What kind of 'Gaming review' is this?? Said nothing tech wise about the gpu or its drivers.. nothing on the fps each game gives on the phone... nothing about sustained gflops and throtling... and you say gaming review... this is bad

Please readers.. if you want a decent gpu that'll give at least 40-55fps on medium/high settings.. you're better off using Adreno 510,506,530,540,420... Mali T760,T860,T880,G71..not that 20-35fps mid/low settings infinix note 4... its gpu is weak(T720)...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by Ehimzy(m): 9:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Samswags9:

This Phone Is A Beast

Oh come on... the MTK 6753 a beast?? No man.. seriously.. look at the games especially unkilled and asphalt 8.. a lot if skipped frames...

For those who don't know how to use apps like gamebench and the likes.. download Riptide renegade.. that's the best game to test the gpu of ANY device.. most phones can't take it to high performance.. not to talk of ultra high performance mode

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by henry007(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Ehimzy:
What kind of 'Gaming review' is this?? Said nothing tech wise about the gpu or its drivers.. nothing on the fps each game gives on the phone... nothing about sustained gflops and throtling... and you say gaming review... this is bad

Please readers.. if you want a decent gpu that'll give at least 40-55fps on medium/high settings.. you're better off using Adreno 510,506,530,540,420... Mali T760,T860,T880,G71..not that 20-35fps mid/low settings infinix note 4... its gpu is weak(T720)...

It's a consumer gaming review to show people how games run and what to expect in terms of heating and lag.

It's not catered to the less than 1% of mobile phones users who know the entire history of GPU line up and neither is the device.

6 Likes

Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by Ehimzy(m): 9:21am On Sep 06, 2017
henry007:

It's a consumer gaming review to show people how games run and what to expect in terms of heating and lag.

It's not catered to the less than 1% of mobile phones users who know the full meaning of FPS.

I know.. even as most consumers don't know the full meanung of fps... they have eyes and can see when details in a game are lost/aren't clear while gaming.. A review is a review dude.. whether its for general consumers or not.. do a complete review next time.. and contrary to what you said. More people are now getting to know about game benchmarks and the likes.. the info is virtually everywhere

By the way wetin dey happen with tecno?? Them no wan release Phantom 7?? What processor do you think will be employed??

10 Likes

Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by henry007(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2017
Ehimzy:

I know.. even as most consumers don't know the full meanung of fps... they have eyes and can see when details in a game are lost/aren't clear while gaming.. A review is a review dude.. whether its for general consumers or not.. do a complete review next time.. and contrary to what you said. More people are now getting to know about game benchmarks and the likes.. the info is virtually everywhere

By the way wetin dey happen with tecno?? Them no wan release Phantom 7?? What processor do you think will be employed??

Shey phantom 5 and 6 were released in september. We should be on the look out.

My review could not have included benchmarks, that's for Speed test and comparison videos.

2 Likes

Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by henry007(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2017
Ehimzy:

Oh come on... the MTK 6753 a beast?? No man.. seriously.. look at the games especially unkilled and asphalt 8.. a lot if skipped frames...

For those who don't know how to use apps like gamebench and the likes.. download Riptide renegade.. that's the best game to test the gpu of ANY device.. most phones can't take it to high performance.. not to talk of ultra high performance mode

I tried high settings on asphalt and it was really choppy but I'm sure most people would just use the default settings. Basically I got carried away with gaming and didn't even notice the any lag.

1 Like

Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by lathrowinger: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2017
All Na vanity... wif me using Nokia Asha. We receive same calls

2 Likes

Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by TheKingIsHere: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Infinix is very good for gaming, the only problem is that their mother board is weak and dies quickly.
Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by henry007(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2017
lathrowinger:

Can any nokia do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhaXtcc1Hpc
Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by lomprico(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2017
How n where did u get PES 2017 for android?
Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Nice phone.
Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by iambabaG: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2017
What's all the fuss about..??
The display quality is not even fanimorous enough to inspire me to purchase it!
Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by Fabulousb36(f): 10:54am On Sep 06, 2017
Pls how much can I get it?

check my signature
Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by kullozone(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2017
lathrowinger:

You poor that's why you dey use Nokia Asha.

2 Likes

Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by Dollabiz: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by olayinkajnr(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2017
lathrowinger:

Stfu
Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by solid3(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2017
Samswags9:

This Phone Is A Beast

How did you know the phone is a beast, I have it right here. Not really impressed.

7 Likes

Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by David160(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2017
henry007:
Hey y'all.

Hope you enjoy watching the Infinix Note 4 pro take on some nice and FREE games. I got suggestions from Nairaland on which games are hot right now, y'all should also check them out on playstore.

Happy watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79FxIS2Rw1I&t=25s&index=4&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe
what about infinix Hot 4 and infinix Hot 5
Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by ITbomb(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2017
I
Re: Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) by yebcy4u(f): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2017
why not show the back of phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Social Media Is Silently Ruining The Future / Why Infinix Note 3? / Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.