Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Hand Wrist Bone Has Raised Up It Will Not Go Down Please Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Hand Wrist Bone Has Raised Up It Will Not Go Down Please Help. (543 Views)

Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol) / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist / N32m Raised To Treat Deformed Baby Rejected By His Father (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hand Wrist Bone Has Raised Up It Will Not Go Down Please Help. by mustapha112: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2017
I feel pains on my wrist,it all started when i normally feel pains on my hand wrist.i do not injure my hand.one day the bone of my wrist began to swallop but not that bad.i need a medical solution or some help i can apply on my hand so that it will not pain me.
Re: My Hand Wrist Bone Has Raised Up It Will Not Go Down Please Help. by FemiEddy(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2017
U really murdered English bro grin
Go to clinic na
Re: My Hand Wrist Bone Has Raised Up It Will Not Go Down Please Help. by mustapha112: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2017
What shall i do to stop it any advice?
Re: My Hand Wrist Bone Has Raised Up It Will Not Go Down Please Help. by BlackDBagba: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2017
Doctors don't speak English so I'm sure you'd be better understood at the hospital.

Good luck grin

1 Like

Re: My Hand Wrist Bone Has Raised Up It Will Not Go Down Please Help. by mustapha112: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2017
Is it not good for me to communicate with English?
Re: My Hand Wrist Bone Has Raised Up It Will Not Go Down Please Help. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2017
FemiEddy:
U really murdered English bro grin
Go to clinic na

cheesy

At least he made an effort to make a thread in remembrance of his broken wrist..

#FLICKTHATWRIST
Re: My Hand Wrist Bone Has Raised Up It Will Not Go Down Please Help. by Lovetinz(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2017
If you don't go to HOSPITAL, your wrist will break off!
Now, put your left foot in front of you right foot.
March!
To hospital.

2 Likes

Re: My Hand Wrist Bone Has Raised Up It Will Not Go Down Please Help. by mustapha112: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2017
If anyone of you is claiming that you know better than i.let me tell you something you do not need to mock me because i know that you people do not even understand what am trying to say because you are not a doctor.therefore you won't be able to know what i am talking about because i am not a doctor and i don't know as well.why all this,i thought nairaland supposed to be a website for people to interact about what is happening to us and share information as well but i had seen that you people do not have the sense of human at all.
Re: My Hand Wrist Bone Has Raised Up It Will Not Go Down Please Help. by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
mustapha112:
If anyone of you is claiming that you know better than i.let me tell you something you do not need to mock me because i know that you people do not even understand what am trying to say because you are not a doctor.therefore you won't be able to know what i am talking about because i am not a doctor and i don't know as well.why all this,i thought nairaland supposed to be a website for people to interact about what is happening to us and share information as well but i had seen that you people do not have the sense of human at all.
May be it has to do with the type of work you are doing. You need to give your wrist a rest by not lifting heavy weights or do hard work.
You can also take Ibuprofen capsule, one capsule at a time, three times a day, making it a total of three capsules per day for two to three days.
If there is no improvement, go see your doctor.

(1) (Reply)

FORWARD HEAD SYNDROME / Terrible Pregnancy Cravings I Have Heard, Why? / Diabetes And The Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.