Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession (1110 Views)

Ezekwesili Reacts To NBS’ Confirmation That 21 Million Nigerians Unemployed / PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / "We Are Not Corrupt!" - Nigerian Police To NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession by newsbook: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2017
The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Caretaker Committee, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, has reacted to report that the country is out of recession.

The former Kaduna State Governor dismissed the celebration that accompanied the report.

He stressed that the news of the exit was a mere statistics, which did not reflect the “reality as it affects ordinary Nigerians.”

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/09/06/makarfi-reacts-to-nbs-claim-that-nigeria-is-out-of-recession/
Re: Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession by DLuciano: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2017
newsbook:
The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Caretaker Committee, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, has reacted to report that the country is out of recession.

The former Kaduna State Governor dismissed the celebration that accompanied the report.

He stressed that the news of the exit was a mere statistics, which did not reflect the “reality as it affects ordinary Nigerians.”

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/09/06/makarfi-reacts-to-nbs-claim-that-nigeria-is-out-of-recession/

They should stop fooling Nigerians. The whole thing is just politics, now that they are warming Baba up for 2019, but i just dey laugh for OBJ voice.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession by PatriotTemidayo: 11:38am On Sep 06, 2017
is NBS not on the Payroll of this govt? undecided

Abeg until I hear it from reputable global economic appraisal organization, I no gree.

APC and packaging.

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession by GameGod(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
is NBS not on the Payroll of this govt? undecided

Abeg until I hear it from reputable global economic appraisal organization, I no gree.

APC and packaging.
When NBS said we entered recession, you agreed.

Now, it said we are out but you refused to agree.

My brother, you can represent us in the International Hall of Hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession by PatriotTemidayo: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2017
GameGod:

If you're as smart as you want me to believe, you'll remember it took your NBS three month after foreign economic watchers already declared Nigeria in recession before your "almighty" NBS agreed, and stated same.

Abi you forget what your Aunty Kemi Adeosun said when people told her that companies like MORGAN declared us in Recession?

Was it not denials?

Abeg shift make I drink my shekpe angry

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2017
Well well its all started from the paper b4 it start hittin us deep, Let jes believe ths will also start reflectin in our daily businesses. The only thing I'm almost certain of is that nothin that goes up comes down in 9ja! Nothin

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
dollarcoolcat:
Well well its all started from the paper b4 it start hittin us deep, Let jes believe ths will also start reflectin in our daily business. The only thing I'm almost certain of is that nothin that goes up comes down in 9ja! Nothin

That's why it will take forever to adjust
The govt shouldn't increase the salary else
Things will never come down
Re: Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
NIGERIA IS OUT OF RECESSION TECHNICALLY THE SAME WAY BOKO HARAM IS DEFEATED TECHNICALLY kiss

Re: Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession by dami2boi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
EVERY THING NA FOREIGN FOR NIGERIA, SO MAKE WE WAIT FOR FOREIGN OBSERVERS
Re: Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession by unitysheart(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
PDP politicizing as usual. APC not better, either.
Re: Makarfi Reacts To NBS Claim That Nigeria Is Out Of Recession by Akpuoru: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
GameGod:

Nice response!! When some one hopes for evil to happen even to himself in order to appear vindicated, is such evil that Satan himself will not want to associate with. Things will surely get better and for those who pray otherwise let it be so unto them.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Details Of Meeting Between Governor Ikpeazu, Traditional Rulers And GOC Of 82 Di / Buhari Choice Of Sex Worker A Styled Muslim Lady For Deputy CBN / OMG! See What PDP Guys Said About APC! (pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.