Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) (39846 Views)

COVID-19: Buring Bodies Of Victims From Around The World (Photos) / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by Noblebrown7(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
She Tiny...
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by talljennie(f): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
God is amazing!
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
oz4real83:
Aki is already married. If pawpaw is still single,he should apply immediately! grin

She's from India and she's married �
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
thundafire:
Her pad go small and pant am not talking of dy bra sef
ur name fall on u

1 Like

Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by blackbelt(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
I hope someone doesn't mistakenly step on her one day
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by Ikem11(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
I like her smile
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
God is wonderful
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by Emjay1310(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
One trouser length of cloth should saw her agbada and material should still remain. Imagine even plus certificate. White man, always jobless

1 Like

Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by iammolise(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
is it just me or has anybody noticed her teeth is the same size as that of a normal human.... Indians and abnormalities... Perhaps it's the punishment God bestow on them for practicing idolatry too much.
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by larrybabanla(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
I blv she broke another record, tightest pu**y ever
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
larrybabanla:
Lolgrin
True
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
people with stupid mindset. Everyone is talking dirty ; dick here dick there

1 Like

Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by repogirl(f): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good to see that she's doing better now. There was a time her bones were too fragile and moving her around was very painful for her.

1 Like

Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by donbenie(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ma Petite '.
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by hola106(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
ok
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by donbenie(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ma Petite '.
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by Sunnah1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Oboy!, this one go too let knack oo, na to jez use one hand hold her oo...

BTW, Who dey shine her level?
Must you display your dirty mind at all level? Dear God for once na
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by miniziter(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
If she's to be used s_x, na to use one hand carry am on top yourself shocked

1 Like

Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
shocked
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
I bethink some nigas diks are bigger than her
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by newoffer: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Indian has everything
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by olusola200: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
I thank God
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by megareal: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Happiness is paramount. She is happy, that's all tgat matters, meanwhile some six footers are miserable. undecided
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by Fernandowski(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
TDEMONEW:
na that your deck you take they think abi cry
na your dick??
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by rosita33(f): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
thundafire:
Her pad go small and pant am not talking of dy bra sef
mumu really dey worry u. See were u think go..
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by Aroboi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
wenenike:
Na waoh...how dick go take enter dere now.. shocked shocked shocked shocked
So dts d most important thing 2 u ryt now.
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by shogsman(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
How many times should we meet her,lubbishhh
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
agbonkamen:
Indians and abnormalities be like Dick and pussy inseparable grin

Bad pikin grin
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
simbol:
No one like you Almighty Allah.you created everything,with different sizes.
allahu akbar
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by saccie1162: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Fernandowski:
My dick might be even taller...... Nawa ooo
Look at this one... So ur dick is above 2feet long right?? U must be living in pain bro
Re: Jyoti Amge: The Smallest Woman In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
larrybabanla:
I will tell your mommy for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess / Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.