Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos (14587 Views)

Bola Tinubu: Hero Or Villain Of June 12? By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) / Ambode: From Governor-General To Political Orphan - By Temidayo Akinsuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2017
Two members of the just constituted caretaker committee for the Peoples Democratic Party in Ogun State have been remanded in prison custody. The party members were remanded in prison by an Abeokuta Magistrate Court on Tuesday after they failed to meet their bail conditions.

Those arraigned at the Magistrate Court in the state capital are Mr Bankole Osisanya, 65, and Mrs Nike Temidayo, 57.

They were accused of conspiring with others, who are said to be at large, to commit an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 516 of the Criminal Code, Laws of Ogun State of Nigeria, 2006.

The duo were also accused of conducting themselves in a manner likely to cause breach of the public peace by organising a PDP caretaker committee meeting contrary to a subsisting Federal High Court judgement, thereby, committing an offence contrary to and punishable under Section 249 (d) of the Criminal Code, Laws of Ogun State of Nigeria, 2006.

Their arraignment followed a complaint by a factional party state chairman, Adebayo Dayo, who said he remained the only chairman of the party in the state.

The case has been adjourned till October 5 and 6, 2017 for hearing.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/two-pdp-caretaker-committee-members-remanded-ogun-prison-photos.html

Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2017
Suffering over dead party? shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by chymes0359(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2017

what was their age again?
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by Evablizin(f): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2017
shocked

Don't get yourself involved in politics if you are a nobody because shiit happens,imagine Mr 65 and Mrs 57 failed to meet their bail conditions too bad

6 Likes

Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by bedspread: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Political prison.. make dem rest small
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by abbaapple: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Black mariya over!
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by gbegudujo: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
D poster make it look like they have commited one mighty offence or have stolen

1 Like

Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by firo08(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Nice one....they want to destroy PDP because of their selfish interest.

4 Likes

Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by collinsebuka(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
I'm not understanding OGUN state again

Bad news always come from there.

If it's not ritual, murder, it's rape or domestic issue

Even the residents can be wicked, fetish and uncaring

Did they offend their ancestors?
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by SkenolProp(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
Contempt of court niyen. Too bad for their old age shocked shocked shocked #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by tunwumi: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
ok
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by shalaeteh: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin power of incumbent is being abused by the all progressive congress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by itiswellandwell: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hmmmm... It's well

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank.
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by bcashy: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Its nothing new to PDP members na, na today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by eluquenson(m): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thieves right?
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by KanuIsCursed: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Shameless people
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lovingbet200:
Sure weekend games ready and available with me call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below pls not free

1 Like

Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by hola106(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
ok
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
cool
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by Godmother(f): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wow, I didn't know politicians could also be locked up in prison. Thought they were above the law.

In the meantime, check my signature for stories on topical women issues
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
collinsebuka:

Like yours did too undecided

1 Like

Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by bluecircle470: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lovingbet200:
Sure weekend games ready and available with me call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below pls not free

You no wan chop big money ni? Go put all ur life savings so u'll be millionaire by this weekend.
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Are there no female wardens in ogun state shocked
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by Assensio(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
problem fal on u
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by free2ryhme: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Na dem sabi
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by isahsalee: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
PDP lacks internal democracy, this is an issue they ought have resolved it internally but, Pdp has allowed it went this way. How can this dou ever wish pdp well?
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by pathhome: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
I'm not surprised

Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by EponOjuku: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hahahahaha
Re: Bankole Osisanya And Nike Temidayo Remanded In Prison In Ogun State. Photos by EponOjuku: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
collinsebuka:
I'm not understanding OGUN state again

Bad news always come from there.

If it's not ritual, murder, it's rape or domestic issue

Even the residents can be wicked, fetish and uncaring

That same Ogun State produced Olusegun Obasanjo. Who whipped your fathers into submission and taught them the home training that your parents failed to teach them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 14 Boko Haram Suspects, Rescue 21 Hostages – Official / Missing $9.5m: Senate Gives Emefiele 72 Hours To Honour Invitation / Anti-Tinubu’s Forces Kick Against Direct Primary For APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.