Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (2463 Views)

First Time Visiting Germany, France, Belgium, (schegen Area)? / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Aboguede(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by Orodje(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Germany bro, their economy is very strong and they pay very well
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2017
Aboguede:
greetings my country people,
Abeg eh, I wish to know about work and hustle in france, spain and germany. Please I need advise on which among these three countries will be easier to find manuel works and adopt as a nija guy. I am in italy now but no work at all in italy. I will appreciat your kind contributions

if you think that any of these countries are better than Italy, then i suggest you wake the hell up....and understand that Europe is saturated and, unless you want to be used as slave, there are no GOOD illegal work any longer. do you have a work permit? do you have a place to stay? how do you intend to survive there until your 1st "chicken change" paycheck?
Re: . by Aboguede(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thanks orod man, do you reside in germany now? Am actually looking for guide on how to get work there but am undocumented yet and I am thinking of working there undocumented instead of registering for asylum first as asylum will keep me in camp for some months probly.
Re: . by Orodje(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Aboguede:
Thanks orod man, do you reside in germany now? Am actually looking for guide on how to get work there but am undocumented yet and I am thinking of working there undocumented instead of registering for asylum first as asylum will keep me in camp for some months probly.
Why not go for a work visa, it's just 530k I have someone there who can arrange for one for you and you won't pay a dime till you get there. they will arrange for work and accommodation for you before you get there
Re: . by claremont(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Find your way to Marseille or Aubagne in France where the French Foreign Legion have their recruitment office, apply to join them. You don't need visa to apply, and they will feed and accommodate you all through the application process. If successful, you will sign a 5 year contract, get paid a decent wage, and travel the world. You will be granted French citizenship after 5 years of service. Much better than living illegally in europe, europe is getting increasingly hostile to foreigners.

I know of a friend of mine who joined them a few years ago, but I haven't heard from him ever since. It's either he is living large in France, or he was killed when they deployed to Afghan. No pain, no gain!
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2017
claremont:
Find your way to Marseille or Aubagne in France where the French Foreign Legion have their recruitment office, apply to join them. You don't need visa to apply, and they will feed and accommodate you all through the application process. If successful, you will sign a 5 year contract, get paid a decent wage, and travel the world. You will be granted French citizenship after 5 years of service. Much better than living illegally in europe, europe is getting increasingly hostile to foreigners.

I know of a friend of mine who joined them a few years ago, but I haven't heard from him ever since. It's either he is living large in France, or he was killed when they deployed to Afghan. No pain, no gain!

bro Claremont and your foreign legion stuff again, kai! dont you have pity for the fools who join this nightmare called foreign legion?!
i'd rather these deluded brothas marry the ugliest most repulsive gal they found in Italy etc than go risk their lives in the foreign legion. thats is certainly NOT a walk in the park, as only the strongest make it with their sanity intact.
Re: . by claremont(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro Claremont and your foreign legion stuff again, kai! dont you have pity for the fools who join this nightmare called foreign legion?!
i'd rather these deluded brothas marry the ugliest most repulsive gal they found in Italy etc than go risk their lives in the foreign legion. thats is certainly NOT a walk in the park, as only the strongest make it with their sanity intact.

grin

Actually, the FFL is a very distinguished and globally respected fighting force. I agree, most Nigerians I have met would rather marry a repulsive grandmother for papers rather than join the FFL, but it doesn't take away the fact that the FFL is a very good fighting unit. If I was living illegally in France and the FFL provided me an opportunity to join, get paid and get a French passport after 5 years, I will join them. I prefer joining them to engaging in a sham marriage.

Regarding your point about ''have pity for fools who join'', there is no difference between a Nigerian who joins the FFL and a Nigerian who chooses to join the US Army or British Army. The FFL doesn't exploit recruits any more than the US Army or British Army. Anyone who joins any of them will likely be deployed someday in a combat zone, joining the FFL isn't riskier than joining the US Army or British Army.

The reason I keep on bringing this up on threads relating to illegal immigrants living in Europe is because I believe the FFL IS an option to be legal. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's an option. Joining any Army anywhere in the world isn't everyone's cup of tea, but people living illegally in Europe lack options. Nigerians are still joining the British Army and there are Nigerians in the US Army/Marines, they are not different from Nigerians who choose to join the FFL. One thing that stands the FFL out from the others is that no one needs a visa to join.

I'm beginning to sound like an FFL recruiter! grin

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2017
claremont:

grin

Actually, the FFL is a very distinguished and globally respected fighting force. I agree, most Nigerians I have met would rather marry a repulsive grandmother for papers rather than join the FFL, but it doesn't take away the fact that the FFL is a very good fighting unit. If I was living illegally in France and the FFL provided me an opportunity to join, get paid and get a French passport after 5 years, I will join them. I prefer joining them to engaging in a sham marriage.

Regarding your point about ''have pity for fools who join'', there is no difference between a Nigerian who joins the FFL and a Nigerian who chooses to join the US Army or British Army. The FFL doesn't exploit recruits any more than the US Army or British Army. Anyone who joins any of them will likely be deployed someday in a combat zone, joining the FFL isn't riskier than joining the US Army or British Army.

The reason I keep on bringing this up on threads relating to illegal immigrants living in Europe is because I believe the FFL IS an option to be legal. It might not be everyone's' cup of tea, but it's an option. Joining any Army anywhere in the world isn't everyone's cup of tea, but people living illegally in Europe lack options. Nigerians are still joining the British Army and there are Nigerians in the US Army/Marines, they are not different from Nigerians who choose to join the FFL. One thing that stands the FFL out from the others is that no one needs a visa to join.

I'm beginning to sound like an FFL recruiter! grin

dont get me wrong, the FFL is a fantastic organisation, but its just NOT as easy as you make it seem. its actually quite a tough experience, and the majority of people that come out of there (if alive) are forever psychologically "moved". unless someone is physically AND emotionally fit, there is no way someone should go join the FFL. the sad part is that many who sign up are running from one case or another, thus they are unwillingly forced to stay the course, but joining just to get a citizenship is madness (IMHO).

the British/Us army are different because it certainly aint as TOUGH as the foreign legion. i would even say that these armies are a walk in the park compared to the FFL. people who join the British/US army very seldom see combat and if they do it is in a very safe manner, while the legionnaires will most certainly encounter combat for the majority of their time there.

yeah, you do sound like a recruiter, and sadly they never tell people the downside of joining up.
Re: . by claremont(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

dont get me wrong, the FFL is a fantastic organisation, but its just NOT as easy as you make it seem. its actually quite a tough experience, and the majority of people that come out of there (if alive) are forever psychologically "moved". unless someone is physically AND emotionally fit, there is no way someone should go join the FFL. the sad part is that many who sign up are running from one case or another, thus they are unwillingly forced to stay the course, but joining just to get a citizenship is madness (IMHO).

the British/Us army are different because it certainly aint as TOUGH as the foreign legion. i would even say that these armies are a walk in the park compared to the FFL. people who join the British/US army very seldom see combat and if they do it is in a very safe manner, while the legionnaires will most certainly encounter combat for the majority of their time there.

yeah, you do sound like a recruiter, and sadly they never tell people the downside of joining up.

Consider this - An illegal alien living in France has 3 options;

1. Remain illegal and continue engaging in exploitative jobs - ILLEGAL.

2. Find someone for sham marriage purposes - ILLEGAL.

3. Join the FFL, get paid and obtain French passport if you survive the duration of 5 year contract - LEGAL.

The FFL isn't easy, but no Army job is easy. The fact IS - the probability of coming out of your contract alive and well is by far greater than the chances of dying or losing limbs, it's the same for all modern Armies anywhere in the world.

You are French, so your negative views about the FFL doesn't surprise me. Most of the french I have met look down on the FFL and all those who join them, they still believe that only criminals and murderers join. The FFL has evolved from the dark days of recruiting criminals, they check with Interpol before accepting recruits these days.

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
claremont:

3. Join the FFL, get paid and obtain French passport if you survive the duration of 5 year contract - LEGAL.

The FFL isn't easy, but no Army job is easy. The fact IS - the probability of coming out of your contract alive and well is by far greater than the chances of dying or losing limbs, it's the same for all modern Armies anywhere in the world.

You are French, so your negative views about the FFL doesn't surprise me. Most of the french I have met look down on the FFL and all those who join them, they still believe that only criminals and murderers join. The FFL has evolved from the dark days of recruiting criminals, they check with Interpol before accepting recruits these days.

you forgot the 4th option: go back home
the reality is that an uneducated illegal person will only find BS lame jobs when he/she is finally legally staying there..... and if that person had proper skills, then any employer would have certainly gave him the right tool to apply for the job.
yes proper legal means to say in Europe (or anywhere else) is great, but if that person has nothing tangible to sustain themselves, then its a waste of time.

yes i dont particularly like the French legion, we see it as a pit, just like Autralia was a British pit, back in the days... and as much as the FFL has evolved, in the mind of most French person, only criminals join. i even thought so until we once debated about it and discovered (thanks to you) that common people joined because of the attraction of citizenship
Re: . by damoceile: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: . by Aboguede(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Respect claremont,

1 Like

Re: . by borntosuccess(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Orodje:

Why not go for a work visa, it's just 530k I have someone there who can arrange for one for you and you won't pay a dime till you get there. they will arrange for work and accommodation for you before you get there
4 real
Re: . by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2017
claremont:

Good you even have higher chances of dying in the Nigerian army than with the french foreign legion.

1 Like

Re: . by abiola708(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Orodje:

Can u please share your contact to know how this is done

(1) (Reply)

study or express entry route to canada which One Is more advisable? / U.k Border Agency Are To Worst Racist In The World(home Office / Direction To Glover Street Ebute Metta Lagos. (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.