Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence (40583 Views)

Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by ability19: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mehn the bible didn't lie the heart of man is desperately wicked. A. Matured man with such a pretty wife so they useless paedophilia didn't see his wife important any more.. Now a. Child. I pray the so deal with that man. In court and he will pay for wat he did. Am even sure the little girl will have fistula or even more than urinary incompetence
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
stories like this make me remember the reason I went into my field

There are girls suffering like this everyday with no one to help them, being damaged psychologically and abused beyond repair.

I just hope this young girl can weather this storm, It is female like this who will grow up to never enjoy Sex or love men. All men have given them is pain.

We should learn to keep an eye out for things like this. It can happen anywhere.

Men truly are scum.

1 Like

Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by fpeter(f): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
They should get the police and child welfare involved.
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by Tweetysparkles(f): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
God will stand for justice on behalf of the girl... they see her as a small and poor girl and decided to take advantage of her but God show forth mercy. what always baffles me in these life is the idea of things getting spoil before Justice prevail. thanks to all the people that stood for her because i can understand the agony and pain the girl will be going through at that her age..! God will uphold u girl and makes the rapist disgraced. lipsrsealed wickedness everywhere

1 Like

Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by Bellfun(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
@op

Have you heard about the Mirabel Center?

If the sad event happened in Lagos, kindly enlist the help of Lagos State government officials, Office Of The Public Defender....they will save you from the stress of having to go it all alone!

Run to the Lagos State government!

4 Likes

Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by andyanders: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
From the pixs displayed, who is the said man and the wife op?

1 Like

Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by ozoemenaca: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is wickedness of the highest order
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by patola080(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Human being re so wicked is not a new tin so far some women can b doing more den dis to dia own children why can dey do worse to other people children but if to say dat dis happen in South West dos fools we hv somethin to say
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by rafsonnggmail(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wat kind of madness is dat
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by moorevic(m): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
I have a better Punishment in mind. Take the man and wife to Millvaton park in aba and let all men there fvck her in his presence. Hopefully she will get pregnant.
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Abeg op, give us the address of that couple, we want to pay them a very NICE WARMING visit, I promise we will be all SMILES grin
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
E cry go suprise una say later court don free d man. Smh
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by abbeyty(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is evil,I don't think devil himself can do this
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by patola080(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hs some things like this happen to u b4 ? Re u marry or single??if u want to help help stop saying men ,we re nt d same at all
Evaberry:
stories like this make me remember the reason I went into my field

There are girls suffering like this everyday with no one to help them, being damaged psychologically and abused beyond repair.

I just hope this young girl can weather this storm, It is female like this who will grow up to never enjoy Sex or love men. All men have given them is pain.

We should learn to keep an eye out for things like this. It can happen anywhere.

Men truly are scum.
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by columbus007(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
viviangist girl don start again with her half stories.
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by patola080(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
God will stand for justice on behalf of the girl... they see her as a small and poor girl and decided to take advantage of her but God show forth mercy. what always baffles me in these life is the idea of things getting spoil before Justice prevail. thanks to all the people that stood for her because i can understand the agony and pain the girl will be going through at that her age..! God will uphold u girl and makes the rapist disgraced. lipsrsealed wickedness everywhere
Amen
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by ogbright: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is wickedness at it peak. How can a normal humanbeing be so inhuman to a child that calls you mummy ans daddy?

I cant believe this. May God punish that family.
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
dominique:
I almost wept when I read her story this morning. How can a woman open her eyes and watch a little girl get violated right under her watch? Now she and her rapist husband are at large, nemesis will catch up with them wherever they are. That little girl will have to go through intense therapy and rehabilitation before she can go back to normal. Too many monsters in this world, God help us sad
I indeed wept, I'm so shocked reading dis cry
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by PrexyD(f): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
emekanairaland:
If I were a demon these are the kind of persons I would like to punish in hell

A big hot iron rod hanging very close to his balls..

it's not yet late!
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by handsomebanana(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Quite sad
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by JonCina(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
That is one of the very many cases of orphaned & defenceless people left alone to their fate. The government or perturbed lawyers can arrange an association of pro bono lawyers that can openly call "defenceless & or orphaned" people with genuine cases for assistance in the law court.

On a lighter note, that person with nose ring still dey smell marriage even after a child?
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by WetinConsignMe: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
excel127:
Im 23 and haven't had my periods as yet.My little sis is 17 and had her periods since 13.I feel ashamed to talk about this to my friends because i dont know if i had a problem.. or does it take a longer when you are a boy?

Haaahahahaha! Funny
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by inchristalone(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
#istandwithmichelle #justiceformichelle
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by BumbleBee2ice(f): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dis is so disheartening I must say, couldn't stop d tears from rolling... cry
I just wish I can reach out to that kid bcs no child deserves to go thru such hell.
May God heal u child.
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by nickxtra(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
really pathetic.

....She was orphaned at the age of 10 years when the abuse started. So, what is her age now?
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by ChristyB(f): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
My dear, if you can check blessing's name on facebook and follow this story you'll be surpised at your findings.
Blessing speaks up for people and can carry your matter for head if she knows you're unjustly treated and she gets to hear about it. Check her on FB and follow the story.

Oluwason:
God, but come to think of it some things are not just adding up. Who is the child the said lady posed with? U said the young lady is now mentally unstable and has a serious death threat on her life, yet u left her in a Church while u went home to prepare meal?

When u started u painted a picture of u being a Savior only for a bend along the way, I think if everything u said is exactly how u said it then the young lady need adequate care and protection not just to be loitering around in one Church. Since its already in court that means police is involved, why has there not been any arrest?

So many questions on my mind, really feel for the girl. I pray God come through for her and perfect His healing and deliverance in her life.
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wicked world cry

#justiceformichelle
#justiceformichelle
#justiceformichelle
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by ceejay80s(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
his name appears becos he is Igbo,
I like nairaland but at same time I fear Nairaland.
I love Nairaland tribal fight, e dey funny and entertaining reading funny comments everyday, without the fights, Nairaland would have been boringland, I don drink together with some yoruba members of this forum wey we don yab each other on this forum,we fight in here and drink together outside the forum,
funny forum
Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by dizzyime: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mombasa occupants were on 6th September woken up to an amazement after two men suspected to have stolen a car, Nissan Fuga on Friday night at a stimulation club in Bamburi, Mombasa were assaulted by detestable spirits, Kahawatungu reportsevil spirit

The auto is said to have a place with a man living close Anwarali, in Kisauni voting demographic. They were driving the auto towards Bamburi Mtambo from Bamburi Mwisho.
Read more: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gist/see-evil-spirit-cause-two-men-strip-Unclad-stealing-car-kenya/

Re: Orphan Raped By Husband Of Woman Who Adopted Her, Suffers Urinary Incontinence by godwin120alex: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
So sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry ‘Farmer’ Threatens To ‘Shoot’ Buhari / Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Their Victim (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.