Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. (1059 Views)

I am Selling These Household Items. / How I Was Able To Make Above 150k In A Week Importing And Selling This Device / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. by winkmart: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
A lot of people complain so much about not having enough, when all you need to succeed is just here at your disposal.

Mini Importation alone has made me say good bye to lack. I might not be extremely wealthy, but all through the recession period, I never for once complained.

In Nigeria, these items sell like wildfire.

Male and female watches
Mosquito net
Power Banks
Phone charger
Teeth Whitening agents
Stretch mark creams
Ear rings
Adult toys
Baby clothes and shoes
Make up agents
Adult shoes and clothes.
Story books
Waist beads
Neck lace
Hand chains
Pants and Underwears
Perfumes
Moisturizing Bathing soap and so on.

All these items, you can import cheaply and sell at high prices in Nigeria.

Learning about mini importation is a big deal. It only takes your readiness.

Check the comments box.

1 Like

Re: Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. by winkmart: 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
OUR WHATSAPP TRAINING ON MINI IMPORTATION STARTS TODAY THIS EVENING BY 7PM

FEE IS N2000
Re: Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. by winkmart: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
OUR WHATSAPP TRAINING ON MINI IMPORTATION STARTS TODAY THIS EVENING BY 7PM

FEE IS N2000

Click here to message me
https:///send?phone=2348038606260

Re: Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. by winkmart: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ladies watch

Re: Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. by winkmart: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
Illuminator Shoes

Re: Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. by winkmart: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Engagement rings

Re: Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. by winkmart: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ultra slim power banks

Re: Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. by winkmart: 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Scratch mark cream

Re: Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. by winkmart: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Phone Screen Magnifier

Re: Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. by winkmart: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Earphone

Re: Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. by winkmart: 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sticker clock

Re: Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. by ptoall1000: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2018
Is the training still on?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Partner In Port Harcourt / Please What Does It Cost To Own A Transportation Company In Nigeria / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.