Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Quickest Method To Fix Wireless Connection Issue On Your PC Using Your Phone - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Quickest Method To Fix Wireless Connection Issue On Your PC Using Your Phone (802 Views)

How To Send Free SMS Texts From A PC Using Android Messages / HELP. How Do I Resolve This Issue On My PC / How To Install And Run Android On PC Using Virtualbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quickest Method To Fix Wireless Connection Issue On Your PC Using Your Phone by truegossip(f): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
Are you frustrated trying to connect your Laptop to a wifi spot but it is proving difficult. Meanwhile, other people are browsing using same wifi, I can imagine how frustrating such could be.

The problem could be your wifi network driver. Also, there are some laptop which are not wifi driven but their users would like to connect to a wifi spot.

This is a common issue you can resolve by yourself, at least, it will get you browsing on your laptop almost immediately.

Requirements

Your Laptop
Image result for laptop

Android Smart Phone; and
Image result for Tecno mobile phone

Wired Cable
Image result for blackberry charger cable
How to Connect

To connect to wifi using your android phone, simply plug in the cable (Normal Cable Charger) from your phone to your laptop.

On your Android Mobile,

Go to SETTING
Click on MORE just after “Data Usage”
Click on TETHERING & PORTABLE HOTSPOT; and
Switch on USB TETHERING
Simply note that you need to connect your phone to the wireless hotspot before using USB cable to connect to your PC, otherwise, you will be joking with your Mobile Data or Available Credit Balance

SOURCE:http://mobizone.ng/quickest-method-fix-wireless-connection-issue-pc-using-phone-video/

(1) (Reply)

Camera software / Please Help! My Laptop's Browser Just Jumpstarts And Keeps Opening Several Pages / Mint Hp Elitebook 8460p Core I7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.