Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Android UI From Photoshop To Android Studio - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android UI From Photoshop To Android Studio (954 Views)

Everything About Android UI Automator To Test Mobile Application / Experience Android UI/UX Developer Needed / Any Professional Android Ui Designer Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android UI From Photoshop To Android Studio by sleekest(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Design a login/registration form in Adobe Photoshop and code it in Android Studio
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4m77EAZvzSnR0lsfq_mq7g

I started a new channel, which i am dedicating to android programming tutorials and gadget reviews (mainly because I get lot of gadgets, not the popular brands tho).

My main focus is to teach android app programming, touching topics that real apps are made of (or mainly what I believe they are made up of), from login/register UI to verification, managing data, using CRUD, etc. I intend to release videos on weekly or bi-weekly basis and also all source code would be shared too.

Enough of the long talk, if you intend to join me in learning, subscribe to my channel, or you just wanna drop a comment on what next I should do or how to improve would love to hear from you peeps.

(1) (Reply)

Promising Career In Software Development / How To Deobfuscate .net Exe File | .net Deobfuscate Mega Tutorial / How To Programme Instagram Bot Downloaded From Github

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.