Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,421 members, 7,958,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

9ja youth. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ja youth. (837 Views)

SE need to apologize to SW before they are relevant in 9ja politics / 9ja Youth: Create Your I Am Not #lazynigerianyouth Certificate Now!!! / 9ja YOUTH: Create Your I Am Not #lazynigerianyouth Certificate NOW!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja youth. by chinoxstock: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Please help me advise my friend who has resolved to join yahooboys. I don talk tire.

His excuse : He graduated since 2012. Second class upper.
Still unable to secure a job.
He still lives with his mom.
His girl friend left him cos he couldnt meet her needs (some girls sha).
He said he can't support his mom and siblings and he feels like a failure.
He doesn't have money to escape the country.
His current job is betting and gambling. He was assisting students with their projects and seminar before this strike/holiday.

He is a nice guy. I've known him for almost 6years.
Please advise him. Help me tell him things would be better tomorrow. Just your advise needed. Tell him the evils of duping people. plus all the side effect of crime.
lalasticlala. mynd44

1 Like

Re: 9ja youth. by chinoxstock: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: 9ja youth. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stop talking to him to back out,give him work .
Re: 9ja youth. by Martinez19(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Gbam. Op is saying things will be better tomorrow, you don see tomorrow? I am not in support of crime, I believe his friend is old enough to make sound choices. If he won't listen to op, leave nairalanders out of it.
Re: 9ja youth. by chinoxstock: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:

If I had my way I'd give everybody jobs na...But I'm managing.

advise needed.
Re: 9ja youth. by Midgut(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Truth is bitter! Because of this, I won't refrain from speaking the truth.

If truly your friend graduated five years ago and he has not been able to find something meaningful to do, he is indolent.

If I may ask you, the artisans around you, I mean in your environment, who employ them? They employ themselves. That your friend is a graduate, does not mean they owe him a job.

Tell your friend to hustle and stop using unemployment as the excuse to resort to illegality. Internet fraud is a crime! Tell him not to do it! A word is enough for the wise!
Re: 9ja youth. by chinoxstock: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Midgut:

If truly your friend graduated five years ago and he has not been able to find something meaningful to do, he is indolent.

If I may ask you, the artisans around you, I mean in your environment, who employ them? They employ themselves. That your friend is a graduate, does not mean they owe him a job.

Tell your friend to hustle and stop using unemployment as the excuse to resort to illegality. Internet fraud is a crime! Tell him not to do it! A word is enough for the wise!

It's true he graduated 5years ago but I can't describe him as lazy. Thank you very much, id make sure he sees this.
Re: 9ja youth. by chinoxstock: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Martinez19:
Gbam. Op is saying things will be better tomorrow, you don see tomorrow? I am not in support of crime, I believe his friend is old enough to make sound choices. If he won't listen to op, leave nairalanders out of it.

But tomorrow go better na
Re: 9ja youth. by Martinez19(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
chinoxstock:

But tomorrow go better na
The truth is that nobody knows the future. Don't mind religion and other mysticism which are all lies. When people say tomorrow will be alright, I say how do they know? I am not in support of your friend scamming people.
Re: 9ja youth. by Martinez19(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Midgut:

the day people will say they have had enough, that want to live life instead of survive it, that is when things will change for the better and the politicians who loot this country into the mess it is will be done away with. What sort of country is a biochemistry graduate working in a bank instead of lab? Not everyone is destined to be an artisan, you know? Not everyone is destined to be an entrepreneur. Imagine if Einstein, Magnus Carlsen, Bobby Fischer and Mozart were born in this country, do you think they would make it in the profession they are known for? That is to show you how devoid of opportunities and useless this country is compared to others. A country where graduates have to turn to handiwork to survive rather than bloom in their profession and choosen passion, is that one a country? A country that has over 160 million people but no chess grandmasters, sporting legacy or stable power supply given our resources.

By the way, are you a medical student given your moniker?
Re: 9ja youth. by Midgut(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:
the day people will say they have had enough, that want to live life instead of survive it, that is when things will change for the better and the politicians who loot this country into the mess it is will be done away with. What sort of country is a biochemistry graduate working in a bank instead of lab? Not everyone is destined to be an artisan, you know? Not everyone is destined to be an entrepreneur. Imagine if Einstein, Magnus Carlsen, Bobby Fischer and Mozart were born in this country, do you think they would make it in the profession they are known for? That is to show you how devoid of opportunities and useless this country is compared to others. A country where graduates have to turn to handiwork to survive rather than bloom in their profession and choosen passion, is that one a country? A country that has over 160 million people but no chess grandmasters, sporting legacy or stable power supply given our resources.

By the way, are you a medical student given your moniker?
Yes. Clinical1 student.
What of you?
Re: 9ja youth. by Martinez19(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Midgut:

Yes. Clinical1 student.
What of you?
I have this hunch that you are a 400 level student at idi araba. I am just there.
Re: 9ja youth. by Midgut(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:
I have this hunch that you are a 400 level student at idi araba. I am just there.
No. I am a great Ife!
What of you?
Re: 9ja youth. by Martinez19(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Midgut:

No. I am a great Ife!
What of you?
Unilag initially, I latter left for USA but things didn't pull true my aunt wanted to use me so I came back. Planning on joining next section this February for basic clinical sciences. Anatomy, physiology and biochemistry.
Re: 9ja youth. by Midgut(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:
Unilag initially, I latter left for USA but things didn't pull true my aunt wanted to use me so I came back. Planning on joining next section this February for basic clinical sciences. Anatomy, physiology and biochemistry.
You should have finished here before going there. Are you now in part one?
Re: 9ja youth. by Martinez19(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
Midgut:

You should have finished here before going there. Are you now in part one?
No.
Re: 9ja youth. by Martinez19(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
@midgut, let us address the unemployment issue with regards to my initial mention of you. What do you think?
Re: 9ja youth. by chinoxstock: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
Martinez19:
@midgut, let us address the unemployment issue with regards to my initial mention of you. What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Bye Bye Spain Welcome Catalonia . Biafra Is Next . In God We Trust / Afonjaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! / She Was Stripped Nakked And Beaten After Being Caught Red Handed… (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.