Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) (37512 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah, Celebrate Their 19th & 41st Birthday / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Meraiah At The Academy Private Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) by free2ryhme: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Their problem is their problem
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:
So how the FUCK_ is this relevant news??

welcome to seun osewas blog

News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Snake, afonja vs Igbo, zombie vs wailer , Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) by Lovintus2(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Okay

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) by sleeknick: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ok... Let me know when she off piynt.. .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
very very informative news..Pics of me taking my kids to school coming shortly don't touch that dial
...Nansense!!!!!!why no ever pics of dem buying pads or condomsThe deception continues becuz an average African person is way beyond the devil when it comes to deceit...
nigga please get a job even bulejob nor problem
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Diso60090:
nigga please get a job even bulejob nor problem
i thot i had a job to blow ur destiny Apart until the village people took over..And i see they are doing a great job..Nicompu...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
i thot i had a job to blow ur destiny Apart until the village people took over..And i see they are doing a great job..Nicompu...
nigga do you want me to expose you?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2017
Diso60090:
nigga do you want me to expose you?
yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..threat to life and hate speech...Falana on my mind...Im so scared...�����common gerrrrout...Scumbagggggg�
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..threat to life and hate speech...Falana on my mind...Im so scared...�����common gerrrrout...Scumbagggggg�
i will call you in the next 30 minutes and 88 seconds pick up nigga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Storms Dolce And Gabanna Fashion Show In Milan, Rocking Face Mask / Hot Or Miss ? Check Out Denrele Edun's Outfit To Nigeria Teens Choice Awards / Wizkid Has Breakfast With Rev. Jesse Jackson In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.