Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... (901 Views)

Check out 5 Tips To Consider Before You Buy That AC / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Used Phone... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... by Redstone(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Buying smartphone could be a little tricky. You stand the risk of losing your money to fraudsters who specialize in selling substandard smartphones, or your might even end up buying a stolen smartphone that might eventually land you in big trouble.

Download this mobile app from Google Play store, install and check the IMEI of that phone you want to buy to be sure it is not a stolen smartphone.

Search ForteReg.com App in Google play store, download FREE of charge and install.
Or you can use this link below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fortereg.app

See you online.

ForteReg.com Team
Re: STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... by Redstone(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Good morning Nigerians.

ForteReg Mobile App lets you find out if your smartphone is stolen or not by checking the IMEI on mobile App, download it today and feel secured.

Google Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fortereg.app

You can also create an account today and save up the IMEI of your smartphone, it's about the only way we could add value to you if lost yours or just you needed to buy a brand new smartphone.

Team ForteReg.com
Re: STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... by Redstone(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Download today, it's FREE. Create your free account today.
Re: STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... by Redstone(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Download the free app, check the imei of any phone you want to buy.
Re: STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... by Redstone(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
What's holding you back?

Create a free account now, thank me in the next coming months.

[url]ForteReg.com[/url]
Re: STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... by Redstone(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
Re: STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... by Redstone(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Don’t just stand looking, come on board. Download our free mobile app, give your smartphone an identity.
Re: STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... by Redstone(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yes, this is 2018, don’t buy used a Smartphone and end up in jail or police wahala, do the needful right now and let’s stop the menace.

Log on to [url]fortereg.com[/url] and create a free account today, then save the IMEI of your smartphones online.

See you there.
Re: STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... by babestella: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Happy sunday, get on board now. Free or paid membership, great benefits. I just joined.
Re: STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... by Redstone(m): 6:11am On May 04, 2018
Redstone:
Buying smartphone could be a little tricky. You stand the risk of losing your money to fraudsters who specialize in selling substandard smartphones, or your might even end up buying a stolen smartphone that might eventually land you in big trouble.

Download this mobile app from Google Play store, install and check the IMEI of that phone you want to buy to be sure it is not a stolen smartphone.

Search ForteReg.com App in Google play store, download FREE of charge and install.
Or you can use this link below:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fortereg.app

See you online.

ForteReg.com Team
Re: STOP! Do This Before You Buy That Smartphone... by Redstone(m): 6:11am On May 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

✈✳✅Dell Xps 14z Core I7 2.80ghz Processor Speed 256gb Ssd/8gb Ram Keyboard Light / I Think I Just Mistakenly Killed My Phone! Help Here Please! / Mint Iphone 8 256 Gig Space Grey In The Box With Accessories 4sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.