Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Fish Farming - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fish Farming (648 Views)

Do You Need Advice On Poultry And Fish Farming? / Write A Marketable Business Plan On Fish Farming . / Fish Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farming by johnsho: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
Fish farming could lead to serious loss of profit to maximise profit you need a consultant to make good money in this business
You may decide to take you may decide to take your fish farm to another level by hatching your fingerlings yourself.
Contact me on 08067554041 so we could talk more on anything you want to know about fishfarming.
Re: Fish Farming by ultrazone(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
If you need to empower yourself in fish and poultry farming free, I suggest you take a look at my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Bravo, Camera Pen & Wrist Watch Camera Available For Sale At A Cheap Price / Importation Of Automotive Gas Oil{ago}disel / Public Notice: Beware Of Icen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.