Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

See Why Transgender Woman Vows To Sell Her ‘virginity’ Online So She Can Pay For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Transgender Woman Vows To Sell Her ‘virginity’ Online So She Can Pay For (873 Views)

Things You Need To Do Online So You Get Paid By FACEBOOK , they loose u gain / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Transgender Woman Vows To Sell Her ‘virginity’ Online So She Can Pay For by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
A transgender lady has promised to offer her “virginity” to the most astounding bidder – on the off chance that they pay for her sex change operation.

Lila Rose is wanting to raise £15,000 to pay for her surgery and has guaranteed potential suitors “the sex will be incredible”.

25-year-old Lila Rose from Shepherd’s Bush, West London who has been changing into a lady for a year now and has been taking hormones, would like to raise £15,000 for the operation.

Lila who likewise is a vlogger, has seen her boobs developed to a 34C however the brunette needs to be bustier and needs an extra £15,000 to pay for a boob work and a bigger bum.

Addressing SunOnline, Lila, initially from France, stated: “I have chosen to put my virginity on special to pay for my surgery. I will be a spic and span and crisp lady and will pitch myself to the most astounding bidder.
Read more: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gist/see-why-transgender-woman-vows-to-sell-her-virginity-online-so-she-can-pay-for-her-30k-sex-change-operation/

Re: See Why Transgender Woman Vows To Sell Her ‘virginity’ Online So She Can Pay For by iihtlagos: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Did SHe move from Girl to boy or Boy to girl?
Re: See Why Transgender Woman Vows To Sell Her ‘virginity’ Online So She Can Pay For by vault(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
inorder not to get confused pls...... let's find a subject/title that would be used for transgenders only.

I don't even understand if "he turned to a woman" or "she turned to a man"
Re: See Why Transgender Woman Vows To Sell Her ‘virginity’ Online So She Can Pay For by Nutase: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
What virginity?? The one you constructed abi ya back
Re: See Why Transgender Woman Vows To Sell Her ‘virginity’ Online So She Can Pay For by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
Maybe after bleeping she may change her mind.
Re: See Why Transgender Woman Vows To Sell Her ‘virginity’ Online So She Can Pay For by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Where are we disvirgining on 'her' body by the way.

(1) (Reply)

"Our Mumu Don Do" Psquare Brothers Are Core Businessmen-picture / Tiwa Savage Makes "BBC 100 Women 2017" List / Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu And His Wife Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.