Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty (39675 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by jayloms: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thank God for the child. Thank God for divine intervention.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by JuneOctober(f): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Who knows if we have been eating human meat

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by PSVITA(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
The heart of MAN. They are the NUMBER PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Samkeniyy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
This is to invite you for an interview as detailed below:

Date: Thursday September 7th, 2017
Time: 10:00am
Venue: VFD Group Foresight House 163/165 Broad Street Lagos(Near Elepahnt house)
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by EponOjuku: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
potipher7:
Hehehehehehe

Omenkalives comes to my damn mind
both of us are crazy
the craziest infact
Omenkalives and potipher
two friends in the jungle

Attache by force. I guess you're a nonentity and no one reckons with you offline, hence you're seeking attention and validation online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by mamajaz(f): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Gurusmanner:
Roast Him Alive.. grin

Waec Gce Maths Expo 2017

Free Waec Gce Maths Expo 2017

You're the change Buhari is waiting for.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Samkeniyy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Samkeniyy:

This is to invite you for an interview as detailed below:

Date: Thursday September 7th, 2017
Time: 10:00am
Venue: VFD Group Foresight House 163/165 Broad Street Lagos(Near Elepahnt house)

Please I need directions on how to get to this location from Lekki. Thanks
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by SmartMugu: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
How we go know the difference between human suya and beef suya now?
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by deolu2000(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
The mallam must have snifed gum and vulcanizer solvent before making that plea or might have been coarsed to admiting such.he may be guilty of attempted murder, but saying it was for suya purpose is so unreal, blv me.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by hanassholesolo: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
I eat suya everyday. So its safe to say i've probably eaten someone's child before.

Feels bad man.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by cantok(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thank God I've since stopped eating Suya undecided
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Toks2008(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:
A mentally unstable person is not competent to stand trial so his guilty plea is not admissible. A good defense lawyer can have the case thrown out if it can be proven that the fellow's marbles are incomplete.

What am I saying sef? Many Nigerians need to go for mental evaluation so that we don't hear stories like this. There are so many of them in the politics and religion section.

Your second paragraph got me Rotflmao!

1 Like

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by 701ecilana: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
thesicilian:

Is he your brother?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Kutzy01: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
emmayayodeji:
jesu kristi
Igboro risky igboro lori titi in seriki's voice
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by unqombothi(f): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:
A mentally unstable person is not competent to stand trial so his guilty plea is not admissible. A good defense lawyer can have the case thrown out if it can be proven that the fellow's marbles are incomplete.

What am I saying sef? Many Nigerians need to go for mental evaluation so that we don't hear stories like this. There are so many of them in the politics and religion section.
Not "thrown out" like that. He would end up in a mental institution. Either way, he gets taken off the streets. He certainly doesn't sound mentally well to me.

2 Likes

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by talk2percy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
I am just confused and weak...[img][/img] what is all these now He's mentally unstable and yet had the mind to lure her with biscuit? Please someone jail this heartless aboki for life.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
EponOjuku:

Well done, renowned lawyer. Senior Advocate of Madness (SAM)

You just type nonsense as if you're under a spell.

If We're to let every mentally imbalanced person go free due to his mental imbalance, Kleptomaniacs would go free, Serial killers would go free, Serial rapists would be freed and psychopaths of various leanings would commit crimes against you and we'll free them.

A 4-year old baby girl is too young for you to use in advertising your ignorance. Next time, I suggest you think very well before you type.
The opinions of one who named himself after the testicles of a dead army officer cannot be taken seriously. You, young man, are a supporating pimple on the gonads of the said General, fit only to be carefully excised via therapeutic ministrations of ointment, and in your case, a massive dose of brain cleansing antibiotics.

2 Likes

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by enemyofprogress: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Na so so bad news full nairaland,abeg seun close dis site down jo
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by 701ecilana: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
I stopped eating from when Boko Haram began their jihad. Something told me.those guys can use that means to.really harm us.

I've not touched it for so many years now, and i don't miss it. I no get that kind longa throat..
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by katstyle(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Pls forgive him
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Saw the story on facebook. I just weak
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lord have mercy. That was how i bought one meat last week by night fall it had turned almost black. Had to discard it. Only God know what lagos and nigeria at large is turning to
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Ishilove: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
unqombothi:

Not "thrown out" like that. He would end up in a mental institution. Either way, he gets taken off the streets. He certainly doesn't sound mentally well to me.
Indeed. Only a mentally sick person can think of cannibalism.

That's why we should advocate for routine mental checkups for Nigerians. We will be shocked to discover the kinds of fiendish urges some of us are nursing.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by SalamRushdie: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
I just knew that the last Suya I ate in Lagos tasted like human meat I swear but all my friend laughed at me when I told them to shelve the Suya
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
Toks2008:

Your second paragraph got me Rotflmao!
It's the truth o. Their behaviour is abnormal.
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ishilove:

grin One of them just responded to you basing his argument on emotions rather than the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by emmayayodeji(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Kutzy01:

Igboro risky igboro lori titi in seriki's voice

we ro lo ri titi
Won po wo to fifty!
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

grin One of them just responded to you basing his argument on emotions rather than the law.
Don't mind the bloody baga grin
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
thesicilian:

Is he your brother?
Emmmm...look down

Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by YelloweWest: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Oya the judge should order him to be made into suya angry
Re: Suya Man Who Tried To Use 4-Year-Old-Girl To Prepare Suya In Lagos Pleads Guilty by Guestlander: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I just knew that the last Suya I ate in Lagos tasted like human meat I swear but all my friend laughed at me when I told them to shelve the Suya

How would you know what human meat taste like?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinenye Celestina Iloh Kidnapped And Killed In Anambra; Her Son Missing (Photo) / Man Beats Wife To Death As He Seeks To Control Property She Built In Ogun (Pix) / Doctor And Nurse Arrested As Woman Dies Of Complications After Abortion. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.