Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ (41029 Views)

Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Zico5(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by li2pac: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thank God the destructions will be only to your region.
Pcharles2:
Many Players Are Coming In, The Game Will Be Tough.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/tompolo-angry-says-jtf-will-pay/

lol@from hiding....����mumu bloggers...The criminals wey dey roam and still rule una destiny like better gbola dey rule tight uwe una never arrest them...Na government tompolo dey raise una dada...I laugh una in village powers������
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
to where?

I can remember that before the swearing in of PMB, after GEJ lost the election, Tompolo was running his mouth in the creek of the Niger Delta. He vowed to disturb and paralyse all activities in the Niger Delta.
Some even went arguing here that Tompolo is so powerful and not like Asari Dokubo, that he does stand by his words.

How come he has disappeared since?
Is that enough reason to kill his dad?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by jerome263: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
ijustdey:

http://thenationonlineng.net/tompolo-angry-says-jtf-will-pay/

okay oo...main while, is education becoming a form of brain washing? check out this article on http://www.eduterate.com/education-isnt-what-it-used-to-be/
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
to where?

I can remember that before the swearing in of PMB, after GEJ lost the election, Tompolo was running his mouth in the creek of the Niger Delta. He vowed to disturb and paralyse all activities in the Niger Delta.
Some even went arguing here that Tompolo is so powerful and not like Asari Dokubo, that he does stand by his words.

Shebi You people have started making noise again? Nigeria just came out of recession caused by attempt by the Nigerian government to arrest tompolo.

Between January last year when Tompolo was first declared wanted and early this year when VP osibanjo went to the Niger Delta to beg what was the daily average oil production capacity of Nigeria?

8 Likes

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
ivolt:

Go and treat malaria ASAP.
Ok sad
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by faridpac2: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by enemyofprogress: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
kettykin:
Still don't understand why soldiers killed an 84 year old man
because him shiiit for body
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Royalfurnitures: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Let him come out nah,why hiding?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Michael004: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
slimghost:

Please show us his quotes where he threatened Buhari"s government before his persecution started . I am waiting!
Now that he had shown you where he threatened now. What else do you have to say?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by MONITZ: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
to where?

U obviously don't know a thing,the guy is not Asari that bluffs most a time,the guy is obviously all around town nd forget the hogwash the media feed u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by AFONJACOW(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
welcome onboard Tom ... please help me tell Edwin to shut his stinking mouth up and face front

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Businessideas: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
to where?

You haff finished me with laughter
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Tolexander: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
MONITZ:

U obviously don't know a thing,the guy is not Asari that bluffs most a time,the guy is obviously all around town nd forget the hogwash the media feed u.
nothing is the only thing you know!

Why didn't he attend his father's burial?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Shebi You people have started making noise again? Nigeria just came out of recession caused by attempt by the Nigerian government to arrest tompolo.

Between January last year when Tompolo was first declared wanted and early this year when VP osibanjo went to the Niger Delta to beg what was the daily average oil production capacity of Nigeria?
Baba where have you been? I don miss you like kilode! I have a lot of people I want to report to you o grin
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Tolexander: 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
IPOBrep:

the guy you quoted has something in common with nairaland arch zombies.

he might return with insults, watch out
you think everyone here is as unreasonable as you are?

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Odioko1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
He is not in hiding. If you want to see him come to warri south west. Here in Gbaramatu, you will see him there. Forget Nigeria Government.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by centoke30(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
hatchy:
Tompolo should go and rest!

All you so called Niger delta freedom fighters are criminals fighting for your pockets.
Where and how did he make his money that he has a jetty that was striped of billions of naira worth of facilities if not stealing of crude oil and kidnapping for ransom.

Tompolo,Asari Dokubo,Henry Okah,Mend,Niger Delta Avengers etc. are all criminal gangs and individuals engaging in illegal activities for self enrichment.

These people and groups are the reason why there is so much criminal activities going on in the Niger delta with Rivers State topping the list due to proliferation of light and heavy arms among the youths.

My advice to Tompolo is that he come out of hiding and face the law rather than compounding his problems by issuing threats as no one man or group can defeat the Federal government.
Do u want Dasuki's fate to befall him? grin
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by timecapsule: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
The table is about to turn around.
The second part of the drama is about to start
Am waiting
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Odioko1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
nothing is the only thing you know!

Why didn't he attend his father's burial?

He was there if you don't know
He attended the burial...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by tete7000(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Is that enough reason to kill his dad?

I don't support the violent treatment of the old man but I think Tompolo has something to learn from this biblical quotation: "Foolish children bring grief to their fathers and bitter regrets to their mothers.Proverbs 17:25 GNB". In planning to engage the army again, he is prepared to further unleash more terror on his community. Violence begets violence, there are always peaceful ways of getting our demands.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Sopigtit: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
slimghost:

Please show us his quotes where he threatened Buhari"s government before his persecution started . I am waiting!

He gave you the quote. You should be ashamed of yourself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Tolexander: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Odioko1:

He was there if you don't know
He attended the burial...
link to show his presence at his father's burial!

Don't give me any silly blog posts o!

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by firo08(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
to where?

I can remember that before the swearing in of PMB, before GEJ lost the election, Tompolo was running his mouth in the creek of the Niger Delta. He vowed to disturb and paralyse all activities in the Niger Delta.

in ur inner buhari have succeeded.? The picture below described ur foolishness.

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by kenex4ever(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
to where?

I can remember that before the swearing in of PMB, before GEJ lost the election, Tompolo was running his mouth in the creek of the Niger Delta. He vowed to disturb and paralyse all activities in the Niger Delta.

let them go and get him in d creek, u go hear 800soldiers missing.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by sexaddict08(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tompolo was making me feel for him, until he said they looted him over N10b ....
my oga, abeg shut the fukk up...you're a thief....stealing your peoples share of allocation

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Odioko1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
link to show his presence at his father's burial!

Don't give me any silly blog posts o!

That is my village if you don't know
Do you think the creek is like land where the Army showoff. Water nor get Army friend. You do any are
You go see any are. Come and see him if you want. There is work going on at the school of marine. He always come there......

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by DonaldJTrump: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
seeing comments from this APC supporters weakened me. so, na so people day. you mean Tompolo should go to aso rock and answer present to buhari? who does that. He is in is house go and kill him. this is how fragile Nigeria government are, they cant find tompolo in Nigeria. No wonder they called yoruba s zombies, because they face one direction when commanded by buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Lovintus2(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
So we should all fly?

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by ayagha: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
to where?

Get your facts right,Tompolo never spoke to the media prior to 2015 election.Tompolo is a very secretive person

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by lonelydora: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
to where?

Same thing i said here on Nairaland that when the game sets he will run. People were saying he has 5 gun boats. I laughed shaa.

Okay we have heard, let him come out openly and say this. He should first of all fight Ayiri Emami who betrayed him before fighting the armt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘we Kidnapped Falae To Get Money To Celebrate Salah’ -suspects / Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari / 17 Largest Cities In Yorubaland And Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.