Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME (1017 Views)

Phone Gurus Pls Suggest A Budget Friendly Phone For Me / Phone Gurus,pls Come In / 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by DumaEmpire(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
I dont know if anyone has experienced dis bfor,i have been using dis iphone5s for a few n jst by early april before d easter the screen went completely blind due to someone who mistakely sat on top of it,it started wit d lines before completely going all white n i cudnt use it anymore.I asked about d price n it was about 15k den but i had lots in mind and also had an infinix android so i dumped the iphone tho some suitors came around buh d price dey demanded of it was somewhat low n considering d fact i had no urgent nid need for money i decided to let d fone b until i cud repair den sell at a gain.I was less consigned about d fone until i finally decided to repair the fone last thursday..it was way cheaper now at 9500 i repaired it but den it needed a system upgrade which i did 1500 also the home button was faulty n changed for anoda 1500 meaning i had spent 12500 already..this was done at abakaliki

REAL PROBLEMS NOW
After everytin dat same nite while i was charging it i discovered d first problem which was it randomly reboots wit d apple logo for several minutes n dis was d case even on friday as i made my return bk to asaba n it cud happen two or three times daily but on saturday night it grew worst as it cud jst start rebooting after which d apple logo disappears while d black screen shows a light but doesnt on for hours afterwhich it cud on but if i try logging into my id it kips say connection failed meaning i cud not make use of itunes store to either download or upgrade my apps.As of sunday night all it cud show were Apple Logo and a Horizontal line like it was upgraded or resetted which after it loads full stays dat way..I now had to take it to slot where they said i had to flash the Phone n slot technicians are always about high prices but i didnt mind all i cared about was getting my fone back but after the fone was flash it now shows that it nids anoda system upgrade but the badnews now is that the fone refuses to recognise any usb cable to d itunes on Pc..Asin the usb cables keeps saying laptop cud nt recognise cable..today a few guys took me to a dealer in market who saw the fone and said the fone is dead and best tin is to throw it away.
As of rite now am so pained cos i hav taken it several places bt d usb does not connect to itunes even on my own laptop.pls to all the fone Gurus here on Nairaland is their still hope for d fone or is it now Beyond repair God bless you for your contribution or suggestion..Am sorry i cudnt show a visual image of wat am talking about because theres no fone around for me to use in snapping it..It shows Support.Apple.Restore.Com at the top and a picture like a usb cable or wire under PLS HELP ME
Re: What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by Xionez(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
U changed the home button...as in the fingerprint reader?!
Re: What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by DumaEmpire(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
yea i did
Xionez:
U changed the home button...as in the fingerprint reader?!
Re: What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by rammyblog: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
*Hello, Do you know that by owning a blog you can earn money daily. Yeah daily legit cash..*

We are specialized in the following
1. Creating/Designing A Neat Blog Within 2-3days
2. Creating A Blog With Good SEO(GOOGLE SEARCH)
3. Teach How To Monetize (Earn Money).
4. Re Designing an Already existing blog.
5. Custom Domain And Email Installations e.t.c

Our Charges Are Very Affordable...

If You Want Any Of This Services Contact Rammy on Whatspp +2349035711074
Re: What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by bedspread: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
HOW DOES THIS HELP OP IPHONE WORK??
rammyblog:
*Hello, Do you know that by owning a blog you can earn money daily. Yeah daily legit cash..*

We are specialized in the following
1. Creating/Designing A Neat Blog Within 2-3days
2. Creating A Blog With Good SEO(GOOGLE SEARCH)
3. Teach How To Monetize (Earn Money).
4. Re Designing an Already existing blog.
5. Custom Domain And Email Installations e.t.c

Our Charges Are Very Affordable...

If You Want Any Of This Services Contact Rammy on Whatspp +2349035711074
Re: What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by slinkman(m): 1:14am On Sep 07, 2017
Those guys you call repairer have killed your Iphone. First , replacing your touchID finger sensor means finger print sensor won't work on that phone again, ever. Execpt you return the original to it. Two, your Iphone shouldn't require an update after a screen replacement execpt something was messed with.. three, what error does iTunes give you when you try restoring your firmware? Remember restore, not update with iTunes and a pc ...

Use another laptop and install the latest iTunes to it . Stop spending cash unnecessarily meeting these phone repair dudes, paying 1500 as you said for something you can pretty much do on your own within 10 minutes
Re: What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by DumaEmpire(m): 1:30am On Sep 07, 2017
The Problem now the fone doesnt detect usb meaning if i plug a usb to the fone its writes The usb device connected malfunctioned and this is the case for any pc i try it on..it doesnt even show or show any signs in so peoples usb connected to dier own laptops
Re: What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by subbylee: 3:25am On Sep 07, 2017
DumaEmpire:
The Problem now the fone doesnt detect usb meaning if i plug a usb to the fone its writes The usb device connected malfunctioned and this is the case for any pc i try it on..it doesnt even show or show any signs in so peoples usb connected to dier own laptops
Bro this may sound stupid to you...but ive experienced this before...just change the battery of the phone...buy a new one
Re: What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by DumaEmpire(m): 4:11am On Sep 07, 2017
subbylee:
Bro this may sound stupid to you...but ive experienced this before...just change the battery of the phone...buy a new one
but everytin else works d only problem is the computer fails to recognise the last usb device..i tot mayb it might b d ba3 but while it usually rebooted wit the apple logo for a while and showed only black light i had a new ba3 tested on it but dsame result..pls explain a bit more cos am confused n fraustrated
Re: What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by swagguElite(m): 6:04am On Sep 07, 2017
I ain't a computer Geek or anytin closer to dat! ...I just felt you are pretty much experiencing a lot of discomfort n stress having gone thru all dis because of yur phone!

N I want to say ... Take heart bro! embarassed
Re: What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by DumaEmpire(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2017
swagguElite:
I ain't a computer Geek or anytin closer to dat! ...I just felt you are pretty much experiencing a lot of discomfort n stress having gone thru all dis because of yur phone!

N I want to say ... Take heart bro! embarassed
Tanks Bro

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by subbylee: 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
DumaEmpire:
but everytin else works d only problem is the computer fails to recognise the last usb device..i tot mayb it might b d ba3 but while it usually rebooted wit the apple logo for a while and showed only black light i had a new ba3 tested on it but dsame result..pls explain a bit more cos am confused n fraustrated
Get a new battery and let them flash the phone and reinstall the latest OS on it
Re: What Do You Do If Your Iphone Does This???gurus PLS HELP ME by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
DumaEmpire:
Tanks Bro
Whose heart have you taken to thank him? unukwamnu.
Take it Donald Trump

(1) (Reply)

Good And Clean Tecno W3 For Sale / Nokia 9 Pureview Official Renders Shows The In- Display Finger Print Sensor And / Xiaomi: Redmi 7 Standby Time Reaches 435 Hours (18 Days)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.